Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Of Me

"An erotic bedroom scene between a sensual loving Dominant and his beloved sub."

14
7 Comments 7
7.4k Views 7.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words
The intimidating smell of leather filled the air around me. It was the only thing I was aware of. Everything else was not present. Just pure darkness. My eyes were covered with the leather blindfold, my hands tied behind my back with a rough rope, which felt sensitive against my skin, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I closed my teeth around the ball gag which filled my mouth. I could feel the saliva pooling up inside, just any minute it could spill out. The atmosphere was tense and slightly humiliating, even though I was alone in the room. Being here bound, on my knees with my head down, looking into darkness. I didn't really have a choice. But there was one thing I was most certain of - I felt safe.

The one who had left me here for around twenty minutes was certain to be in my presence soon. He is my Dominant. My Master. My Sir. The one who leaves a blanket of safeness around me, even when he is away. I clenched my teeth tighter around the gag, and I felt a little trail of saliva dribble down onto my bear flesh. I was naked except for wearing a small black lace thong and my collar, under Sir's instructions. What will he do with me tonight? Will he let me touch myself? Will he touch me? Will he punish me? I mentally run through everything in my head these past few weeks that I have done wrong. Only mild bratty moments towards him - that's fine, right? Although deep down I knew that I would enjoy every single moment of punishment he would give me. No matter how harsh.

I heard the click of the door, a few mild footsteps, and then complete silence. He was here. He always does this to me. He doesn't speak, but I can feel his presence behind me. I'm not sure how close, but he's there. I can smell his enticing scent, the kind of smell that always makes a rush of heat pool inbetween my legs. I lowered my head a little more, just waiting.

Silence. Just his scent, that's all. A shiver was set across my whole body as I felt his warm touch against my shoulder. His firm yet gentle hand caused me to lift my head up, letting out a quiet muffle from behind the ball gag. 

"Pet," he whispered, in a low hushed voice, breaking the silence. He knew I couldn't respond, yet he continued, walking round to the front of me, from what I could hear. The footsteps becoming closer. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, precious..."

I felt a finger lift up my chin, gently jolting my head upwards. I could feel his warm breath against my face. He was close. But I wanted him closer. I tried to speak through the gag, but once again, all that can be heard was muffled sounds. "...I know you want to feel me. I know you want to touch me. You've been aching for a while now, haven't you? Stay put for now. I'll give you what you need once I admire my work."

It frustrated me how well he knew me, how he knew what I wanted, knew what I had been thinking about all day. What does he mean by 'admire his work'? Sir is always coming up with different ways to surprise me and supposedly use me as an art exhibition. I stayed put as he said, and waited. I heard him walk across the room, opening a few drawers from the cabinets, closing them again. Shuffling sounds. He seemed to be looking for something. 

The last noise of a drawer shutting followed by some footsteps back over to my direction, had me wondering. It was moments like these that always had me on edge. I could not see. I could not move. I could only rely on sound, smell and instinct. And of course, touch. Although he wasn't touching me. I could feel him stand in front of me once again.

"Keep still now, don't move. Understand?"

I nodded my head, as it was currently my only method of response. I kept my whole body still, even trying to relax my breathing.

It was then that I felt something touch me. It wasn't him. It felt weird. Like a weird, tickling feeling against my chest. It took a little while for me to adjust, but I remained completely still, eventually gathering that this strange feeling object against my skin was infact a pen.

...He was writing on me.

He seemed to be concentrating at whatever it what he was writing. I could feel the pen trail over my chest, slightly over my breast all the way onto the other. Then the stroke of the pen had ceased, and I heard him put it on the floor. I idly wondered if I was allowed to move, but I knew better to do as I was told, until he said so.

I felt him suddenly and slowly remove the blindfold from over my eyes, as I took in the once again familiar scenery. The bedroom was filled with a dim light, the lamps were turned on, but they were the only bit of light in the room. Enough to see everything. I blinked, adjusting my vision, my eyes meeting with my Master's for a split second, but then upon remembering my place, I was quick to avert my gaze to the floor. He put his hand upon my chin, lifting it up. "No. I want you to look at me. Look at me when I'm admiring how pretty I've made you look tonight."

I looked into his eyes. His deep brown, dark eyes. The kind that could pull you in if you stared too long. He was gorgeous as always. He had been at work all day, so he was dressed in a grey suit, wearing my favourite silk tie. I gulped, tempted to look down. I wanted to see what he had written on me.

As if the man could read my mind, he stood up, a delicious smirk on his face. I wanted to kiss him. I couldn't even if I wanted to right now, not when I'm like this. He helped me up, my hands still bound, making sure I don't stumble and fall over.

Walking me over to the long body-length mirror, he placed me directly in front of it. Brushing the hair out of my eyes, and lowering his gaze to the reflection in the mirror. I took a deep breath and stared at my own reflection.

Across my breasts, in thick black marker ink, I could see the perfectly written words which read 'Sir's Little Slut.'

I felt a surge of redness and embarrassment come over me. I could not hide it. Not from him.

"Look at you," he whispered into my ear, one hand grasped a handful of my hair, pulling my head backwards, causing my body to press back against him. I felt something hard dig into my behind. I could feel his arousal from my humiliation, but at least I could hide mine. Or so I thought. Once again, the man had managed to read my thoughts....

One hand held my head back whilst the other slowly trailed up my thigh, teasingly. My mind fell into a sea of pleasure at just the slightest touch from him. I've been waiting for this all day. For his hands to be on me. But this wasn't enough. I silently begged for him to touch me all over. His hand trailed further up my left thigh, and he slowly pulled at the lace material I was wearing.

"I love it when you listen to what I say. This is exactly the underwear I wanted you in tonight. Good. I could only imagine what I'd do if you went against my wishes...." His voice trailed off as he pushed against the wet opening. I was already soaking through. I shuffled a bit with all that I could, blissfully bound.

He then loosened his grip on my hair, supporting me upright for a second. Lifting up my long hair, he undone the ballgag, letting it fall free from my mouth. He placed it on the bedside table, and then smoothed my hair back with his hands, gently stroking my head. I smiled, acceptingly. I loved this feeling all too much. Cherished. Loved. Wanted. Needed. Adored.

We both looked in the mirror at our reflections for a silent minute or for what seemed alot longer. Remembering that I had received his permission for eye contact, my eyes met with him in the mirror. Even through reflection, they manage to pull me in without fail. I bit my lower lip, staring at him. He looked back at me with the same longing. 

Placing both hands on my shoulders, standing behind me, he breathed against my ear, "Who owns you...?"

I tried to find my voice. I was mesmorised by this beautiful man standing behind me, I was almost obvious of the words.

"Yours. Yours, Sir. I'm all yours," I managed, a faint blush on my cheeks.

With that, he brushed his fingers over the black ink on my breasts, smiling proudly. "That's right, little one. This is why I have written this on you. So you know who you belong to, who's property you are. ...You're all mine. Is that clear?"

Hearing that caused a surge of happiness and warmth to pool up inside me. "Yes, Sir." I replied, although deep down I knew that I didn't really need words to know I was his. He has me fully. In every way I want him to.

"Get on your knees," he demanded, in reaction to my acceptance.

Without hesitation, I lowered myself onto my knees, him holding onto my shoulders to support me. I looked up at him with pleading wide eyes, wanting. He walked over to the other side of the room and collected my leash which had been hanging on the bedpost. Attaching it through the silver ring on my collar, he looked down at me, as he brushed his hands slowly down the black leather leash, until he grasped the end of it, holding onto it - not taking his gaze from me. The moment was so intense, I felt like I could have an orgasm right there.

As if he could see the want reflected in my eyes, he started to unzip his trousers, pulling his cock out. "I have a little treat for you, my darling." He whispered quietly, looking down at me with the kind of look that caused me to loose my breath for a few seconds. By now, I knew exactly what was expected from me. I was to allow myself to be used for his pleasure. We've been through this many times before, but even now, he made something inside me stir up such excitement. I opened my mouth wide, gesturing for what we both wanted. It was then that he pushed his cock forcefully into my mouth, so far, so far down that I almost choked. I was used to this. My throat had become adjusted to his relentless fucking. I loved the woman he's shaped me into, I loved myself, and all that he's taught me. That's all I remembered in that single moment, as he thrusted in and out of my mouth, making my eyes water without mercy.

I moaned around his cock, wanting more of it every second. This was one of favourite treats. Sometimes he'd go days without giving it to me, just to watch me beg and plead. But no, not tonight. Tonight he was fulfilling my needs and cravings, as well as his own.

With my hands tied behind my back, I had been deprived power to affect how deep he was going. He possessed all of the control.

I used my tongue to lick around the top of him, causing him to groan slightly in pleasure. He grasped a handful of hair from the back of my head, pushing me closer onto his cock. My mouth was pressed tightly around it, taking all of him.

"Stick your tongue out, slut," he breathed, beckoning me to follow his words. I did exactly as I was told, allowing my tongue to hang all the way out of my mouth, whilst he slowly pushed his cock deeper down my throat.... all the way to the bottom. I tried breathing through my nose to regain balance and concentration, holding my position for a few seconds, until my natural reaction hit me and pulled me back up, causing me to choke a little. A long trail of saliva hung from his cock to my mouth, dribbling onto the floor. We both knew we didn't care in this moment. Our play time always contained some sort of filthy mess. Usually it was me, at the end of it.

"Good girl," he said, patting my head in an adoring way, as if I was a pet. I nuzzled against his arm, endearingly. Those two words always got to me, no matter how many times he's said them.

The moment of affection suddenly changed without notice. He slapped me hard across the face, ramming his hard cock back into my mouth. "I didn't tell you to stop sucking. Keep your mouth on my cock like an obedient little whore."

He tugged on my leash as he fucked my mouth, and I could feel myself getting more and more aroused at the scene that was taking place.

The wetness inbetween my legs was becoming even more intense. Reaching down he brushed his fingers against the opening of my cunt, causing me to whimper a little, my mouth still around him. I eagerly pushed my hips towards his fingers, wanting more than just a simple touch. He knew this. But still he continued to tease me.

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

"Look at how badly you want my fingers inside your needy little cunt," he whispered, almost letting out a laugh. I blushed because I knew he was right, and there was nothing I could do about it.

He decides when I get what I want. I just have to take it. And I do.

I used my tongue and mouth to pleasure him, hoping he'd give me what I yearned for. I then put my head down to lick and suck his balls, and surprisingly, he let me. He threw his head back in pleasure, and I knew I was satisfying him.

Without notice, he pushed two fingers all the way into my cunt, causing me to stop licking for a split second. I soon continued when he put his other hand on the back of my head, pushing me back down there. My breathing quickened as I enjoyed the feeling of being full. My juices covered his fingers, so much that when he pulled out all that could been seen was a shiny coat of wetness on his skin.

"P-please, please fuck me Sir, I want your cock so badly...." The words slipped out of my mouth before I even knew I had said them. I had became so aroused by this enticement, all I wanted in this moment was for him to take me. In any way he desired.

He let out an amused laugh, which caused my cheeks to flush. Biting my lip, I lowered my head so that he wouldn't have to see.

The room went silent for a moment. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I secretly knew that I wouldn't get what I had just asked for.

Smack. A sharp stinging feeling was felt against my ass as he spanked me without warning. My head shot up - but not purposely, as he wrapped his hand around my throat, forcing me to look at him. "I will do whatever I want with your body, when I want, how I want, how many times I want, at my own will. Have I made myself clear, my slut?"

Struggling to speak, I managed to let out a quiet "Yes, Sir...." He released the grip on my throat, allowing me to breathe properly. He looked aroused by my struggle for air. "....Still, it's hot to hear you beg for me." He chuckled, and shoved his wet fingers into my mouth. I could taste my own sweet juices, licking them off like a thirsty kitten begging to be fed.

Everything he does to me is always sensually intoxicating. I could never even think about going back to the way my life was before I met him. I want to spend forever in this sweet torture, if I could.

The thought was fleeting as he snapped me out of my wanton paradise. Pulling his fingers out of my mouth, he walked behind me slowly, stroking my long dark hair as he passed. I could feel him untying the rope which binded my hands. Once undone, he left it on the floor, as he came back round to the front of me, peering down. My hands felt free, and it was good to have a sense of movement again. Although I did feel most free when my hands were bound. I have always believed there is a sense of freedom in my submission towards Sir.

He picked up my leash, and pulled it gently, walking forwards. My instincts came naturally, as I crawled along the floor, following him on my hands and knees. He led me to our four poster bed, where he told me to stand up and face it. I did so, my heart racing fast, wondering what was going to happen from here on.

I waited there for what felt like a good three minutes. I heard him come back into the room, but I kept my head down, not turning round. Before I knew it, he was tying my hands to the bed posts, each arm spread far apart. The way he tied the rope was beautiful. Such concentration, calmly looping one knot through another, restraining me. I could feel the intensity already.

"Spread your legs apart. I want them far apart for me. Keep still," he ordered, and I heard a jingly sound as I did so. He locked shackles around each of my ankles, this is something he hadn't done in a while. Excitement filled my entire body again, lusting for his touch. Then something felt heavy inbetween my feet. This was a feeling I had witnessed before, and then it hit me. He was using a spreader bar to keep my legs apart.

I heard him step back. He was finally done.

But really it was just the beginning. He moved across the other side of the bedroom, as I waited there patiently. My arms tied to each two bed posts, with my legs restained apart by the shackles and the spreader bar. I stayed there with my ass sticking out, indulging in my vunerability. I heard a box opening, and then he came back over, standing behind me. Close, very close. I could feel him breathing on me. Lightly, I felt him brush something soft against my back, all the way from the top to the bottom. His flogger? I thought, trying to feel the sensation.

"Now to have some real fun with my little plaything. I am going to flog you. You will thank me for each one, understand?"

"Yes, I understand." I said calmly, but my hair was pulled back roughly, causing me to gasp. "Yes what?" he replied sternly. Damn, this usually doesn't happen. Why did I forget? "....Yes, Sir." I tried to justify my lack of respect I gave him, feeling slightly ashamed.

"Good girl. Now head down and look at the floor. I want you to have perfect posture while I make your ass a beautiful shade of red." He let go of my hair, letting my head fall down, eyes focused down on the bed sheets. That single sentence stole my heart, mind and body. Although all of it was already his possession regardless.

Brushing the flogger over my bare skin caused many different emotions to pool up inside me. When was he going to hit me? How far will he take it? The only thing I could do was wait. Having the leather brushed over my skin made a shiver run down my spine. The sensation was almost relaxing...

Whoosh then crack. The first strike hit me like a thousand needles stabbing at my bare ass. It wasn't until a few seconds later that I felt the aftermath of the pain.

It was overwhelming. I let out a moan, but not quite sure whether it was from pain or pleasure. Maybe both. He was the sadist to my masochist, and I enjoyed the acts of pain he inflicted on me, they always contained a hint of affection in some sort of way. He knew this is what I needed.

"Aah, thank you Sir!" I let out, catching my breath. I'm pretty sure that first strike had already marked me.

He hit me a total of fifteen times, each one more intense, more powerful and satisfying. My eyes were watering, but still I kept on thanking him.

Suddenly, my head was pulled back with great force, and his mouth was on mine. Consuming me with his possessive kiss, both passionate and rough. I returned it, although calm and serene, biting his lower lip; enjoying the feel of his tongue in my mouth.

He used his hand to slowly wipe a falling tear from my eye, and placed an affectionate kiss on my forehead. Something so simple, but yet so intimate. A sense of safety and warmth burned within deep inside me.

When he was done, he did not untie me. I wasn't expecting him to. Instead he came round to the edge of the bed, placing his flogger down, and stared at me with the most gentle look in his eyes. It's hard to believe that this was the same man who was whipping me into deprovity just seconds ago.

With a tender smile, he went back over to the box. I heard a shuffling sound. My ass and back stung, and not being able to move made it more intense for me. He came back and dangled something in front of my face.

My buttplug. I tilted my head to the side, staring at it. Want filled my body once more, and I gazed back into Sir's eyes. "Please, Sir..."

He grinned, leaning closer to my face, holding the buttplug up. "Open," he whispered, and I instantly knew what he was doing.

Opening my mouth, he placed the buttplug in, and I started licking it, lubricating it with my saliva. "That's my good girl. Make it nice and wet so it can fit into your tight little asshole."

I had used the buttplug many times before, and it was my favourite anal toy. Sometimes he made me wear it out in public, enjoying the view of watching me squirm, and sitting down cautiously and gently. The thought made me flush red.

Having decided it was ready to be placed inside me, he slowly pulled it out, and walked around behind me. Spreading my ass cheeks apart, his touch on my skin caused the stinging sensation to heighten. I stared down at the bed, waiting.

All of a sudden, I felt him spit onto my asshole, running his fingers over it.

"I own all of your holes. They are mine to use as I wish, at any time I please." He spoke in a seductive whisper. It made me weak at the knees, but I couldn't stumble or fall in my restraints.

Stroking his fingers over each hole slowly and possessively, he ran his fingers over my soaking wet cunt, then over my mouth, causing me to smell my arousal for him under my nose.

...Then he went back down to my asshole. I few moments later, and I felt the cold steel push against my opening, slowly entering, as my asshole stretched, making me feel fill. "Mmm.." I whimpered pleasingly, but kept my head down. Awaiting for what was to come.

Enjoying the feeling of fullness from the buttplug, I didn't see it coming. He forcefully pushed his cock into my wet cunt from behind, causing me to let out a moan of surprise and pleasure. "That's right, moan, my beautiful fucktoy, my whore."

I didn't have much of a choice. He fucked me with no mercy, each thrust causing me to cry out. Being filled in both holes was ultimately satisfying, and made me feel even more weak at the knees.

Without warning, he placed his hand over my mouth from behind, pressing tightly over my mouth, suppressing my breathing. This was not to stop me moaning, but to cut off my breath slightly. I knew this. Breath control really did take me into paradise, each time we did it.

The pleasure became more intense, as he fucked me roughly. I closed my eyes tightly, trusting him completely, letting him take me to the places that ordinary people would find frightening.

He held on for a few seconds longer, as I was short for air. My nipples were hardening as he pinched one of them hard with his spare hand, knowing that I was ever so aroused from this.

He released the pressure from his hand, pulling it away from my mouth immediately, and the sound of the heavy breathing filled the room. Getting my focus back, I felt him twitch inside me, as he became closer to his orgasm. 

His hand trailed down my body, finding my leather leash, and pulling it as his last few thrusts made my body shake with satisfaction. I all was his. His and only his.

Pulling out, he came all over my back and ass. His warm cum touched my skin as I got my bearings back, a small smile pursing on my lips. He was breathing heavily, and my god was it arousing to hear that I had pleased my Master once again.

I felt his hands on my ass, as he scraped off some of his cum onto his fingers, pushing it into my mouth. I took it acceptingly, with no resistance. His sweet, delicious cum was always my favourite treat at the end of the day. I couldn't ask for more.

He slowly brushed my hair behind my neck, placing two soft kisses upon my skin. "You are such a good pet. Sir is so proud of you, sweetheart."

The connection between us was so strong in that moment, I honestly was lost for words. This man dominated my mind, body and soul. I had everything I wanted & yearned for, and the thought occurred to me that I didn't want to loose this for a long, long time. I was truly happy.

After setting my hands and legs free from the spreader bar and rope and he removed the buttplug, I knelt at his feet while he sat on the bed, my head in his lap. He stroked my hair slowly, holding onto my leash. Neither of us said anything. Perhaps we were still taking in the wonderful session that had taken place. I looked up at him, taking his hand and placing a tender kiss on the top of it. I wanted him to know that I appreciated and needed him, but something told me he already knew. He gazed down at me with affection in his beautiful brown eyes, a smile forming on his face. He ran his hands over the faint rope marks on my skin, and then looked back at me. "I've got you," he said, reassuringly.

And he did. He had all of me, completely.

Published 
Written by SubmissiveKitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments