Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife's First Sub Experience

"Bringing her to tears."

16
1 Comment 1
660 Views 660
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I think every woman deserves one of these experiences in their lifetime."

Susan felt full and light all at the same time. She couldn't believe the night had finally come. Her husband had finally agreed to give her the fantasy night she had been craving since first learning about BDSM. Michael had been timid never having experienced that lifestyle before. Still, they had both begun reading books, and watching videos and were ready to start their journey into the D/S lifestyle Susan longed for. She did not doubt that Michael would live up to her fantasies because he was a natural at taking charge and in the past whenever he would unknowingly speak to her in a commanding tone, she would instantly become wet and eager for more.

Now she would feel the full weight of his dominance and she couldn't wait. She finished putting on the outfit Michael picked out and knelt waiting on the floor, head bowed.

The door opened and all she could hear was the clump of his boots as he walked into the room and stood before her.

"Look at me," he commanded and Susan smiled. His voice was strong, commanding, and sexy.

"You look good, Sub. The red suits you. I can't wait to suck your juicy clit through that crotchless panty of yours. Is that what you want, Sub?"

"Yes, Michael." She was breathless and wanted him to touch me now.

"No Michael tonight, Sub. Call me Sir. Get on the bed and spread yourself to me."

Susan rose quickly and obeyed. Michael attached the movable bed restraints to her arms and legs and before she could think he was on her breast devouring them; sucking and biting causing her hands to pull at her restraints and her pussy to gush wantonly ready to be eaten.

"Yes, Michael," Susan moaned.

Michael stopped, pulling away so suddenly Susan growled.

Michael grabbed Susan's face tightly, "I thought I told you to call me Sir, Sub," he growled. "Now what should I do you Sub, because you have definitely warranted a punishment."

"I'm sorry, Sir," Susan said panting her nipples red and hard.

"Too late for that. Turn over, face down, ass in the air," he commanded.

Susan quickly turned over as commanded and Michael smiled. "Aren't you a good little Sub."

Michael bent to Susan's ass and bit her plump ass. Susan cried out the pain making her pussy jump and she squirmed wanting relief. Taking a paddle from the many tools of pleasure and pain laid out Michael spanked Susan's ass into a lovely shade of red.

One slap, she gasped, two against her thighs she mewled. Three, four, five, she was on fire with pain and need. Michael stopped and kissed her ass on each cheek, rubbing his face along the soft red hot skin of his wife, and felt his dick push forcefully against his jeans. He never knew it could be this way. He never knew he would get off by spanking his wife and seeing her in pain but the pleasure of her moans and whines were music to his ears. Running his finger through her pussy lips he found her dripping and he ran his tongue over his fingers and groaned. She tasted so good.

Gathering more of her wetness he brought it to her lips and commanded, "Suck my fingers clean, Sub, and taste how wet you are for my dick."

Nicoleyouthfull
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicoleyouthfull

Susan sucked at Michael's fingers cleaning them with a salacious lick as she stared into his eyes.

"Good girl but I'm not done spanking your ass." Michael continued spanking Susan and this time with each slap against her ass he fingered her- pumping his long fingers into her vagina spilling her juices down her thighs. Finally, Michael replaced the paddle and his fingers with his mouth and sucked her into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Susan screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir, thank you, Sir."

Michael continued to suck at Susan's clit and vagina until she came again panting for Michael to stop. Susan was breathless and just before passing out from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure Michael drew back and smiled.

"Now for the fun, Sub," Michael said, his dominance now on full display.

Flipping Susan back to her back he removed his jeans and kicked off his boots, standing before her his dick thick and ready.

"Suck me off, Sub," he commanded.

Susan lifted her head and began sucking and licking Michaels's penis fervently, her jaw flexing in and out pulling Michael closer to the brink. Michael pulled away before he came wanting to only come inside his wife's sweet pussy.

"My turn," he said grabbing the large vibrator.

Michael ripped the crotch in Susan's panties so wide they were practically falling off her and then he turned on the vibrator and worked it against Susan's clit and vagina until she was twisting all over the bed.

Susan cried out as her orgasm shook her body and she came gushing all over Michael's hand as he fingered her through her orgasm, kissing her hard and commanding.

"I'm going to fuck you to tears, Sub," Michael said as he slammed into Susan's pussy hard and fast.

Susan cried out and Michael pumped hard and fast into her tender pussy and all she could do was take it, feel it and call out for more. Susan felt another orgasm hit her hard and she couldn't believe she could take anymore but Michael wasn't stopping so she had no choice.

He pulled out and flipped her over taking her doggy style and when she thought he would come he pulled out again and sucked her with his mouth into another orgasm.

"Sir, please I can't take anymore," Susan panted but Michael was unleashed and too far gone.

He flipped Susan to her back and entered her pussy this time slow and rough, her vagina supple with wetness. Michael lifted Susan's hips sat back on his thighs and gave Susan everything he had left. Susan was overcome and the tears that she hadn't cried in years came free falling. The sweet ecstasy of relief, pain, and pleasure hit her heart just as much as Michaels's dominating cock was hitting her pussy walls. Over and over he fucked her into oblivion until he shouted out her name in shuddering release and collapsed over a crying Susan, her pussy trembling in submission.

Published 
Written by Upward357
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments