Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip To Submission

"He said he wanted more from their relationship so he ended up branded and collared"

2
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"He wanted more from their relationship, he wanted to go to the next level. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She offered what he requested and more."

Tudor had always known that he was a submissive at heart, but it wasn't until he met Elena that he truly understood what it meant to submit completely. Elena was a dominant woman who knew how to take control and had a deep understanding of the world of BDSM and kink.

Their relationship had started like any other, but as they got to know each other better, Tudor realized that he wanted to take things to the next level. He was eager to explore the world of BDSM and kink with Elena, and he knew that he wanted to submit himself completely to her.

One day, as they lay together in bed, Tudor brought up the subject. "Elena, I want to show you that I am yours, completely. I want to submit myself to you in every way possible."

Elena looked at him, a glint of excitement in her eyes. "What do you have in mind, Tudor?"

Tudor hesitated for a moment before speaking. "I was thinking about getting a tattoo or something more permanent."

Elena smiled, feeling a sense of pride in Tudor's willingness to submit to her. "A more permanent solution will be my brand. Think about it for a couple of days and call me when you're ready."

Tudor didn't have to think for long. The next day, he called Elena. "Elena, I want your brand. I want to show you that I am yours completely."

Elena's voice was calm and steady. "Good. Come to my house tomorrow at noon. Go into the main room, sit naked in the middle of the room, and wait for me."

Tudor felt a jolt of excitement and fear as he hung up the phone. He knew that this was a moment that would change him forever, and he was both excited and apprehensive.

The next day, Tudor arrived at Elena's house and made his way to the main room. He stripped off his clothes and sat naked in the middle of the room, waiting for Elena.

When she arrived, Elena was dressed in black leather and carried a branding iron in her hand. She walked over to Tudor and stood in front of him, looking down at him with a mixture of pride and desire.

"Tudor, are you ready to submit yourself to me completely?"

Tudor looked up at her, his eyes full of determination. "Yes, Elena. I am ready."

Elena nodded and heated up the branding iron until it glowed red-hot. Tudor felt a sense of apprehension as Elena heated up the branding iron. He knew that the pain would be excruciating, but he also knew that he wanted this more than anything.

As Elena pressed the branding iron against his skin, Tudor almost fainted from the pain. The smell of burnt flesh filled the air, and he felt tears streaming down his face. But even through the pain, he felt a wave of pride and love. He knew that this was a mark of his submission to Elena, and he wanted it more than anything.

When Elena was finished, she put a little bit of ice on the burned area and pressed it gently. The pain slowly subsided, and Tudor felt a sense of relief wash over him.

gaby_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby_Vega

As he sat there, naked and vulnerable, he knew that he had given himself completely to Elena. He had submitted himself to her in every way possible, and he was proud of the mark that she had left on him.

Elena looked down at him, a mix of pride and desire in her eyes. "You've done well, Tudor. You're mine now, completely."

Tudor looked up at her, his eyes filled with love and devotion. "Yes, Elena. I am yours completely."

Elena leaned in close to him, her lips brushing against his ear. "Not yet completely, but you will be. As you will soon be reborn."

Tudor shivered at the sound of her voice, feeling a sense of excitement and fear. He knew that Elena was about to take him even deeper into the world of BDSM and kink.

She then said, "Now, you shall be denuded of all your hair, and you shall reborn as my slave"

Next, Elena took out the scissors and began to cut Tudor's hair, strand by strand. She then took the razor and shaved his head completely bald, leaving him denuded and vulnerable. Tudor closed his eyes and focused on the sensation, feeling the cool air on his newly shaved scalp. He knew that this was a powerful symbol of his submission to Elena, and he felt a deep sense of satisfaction and liberation.

As Elena shaved his eyebrows too, Tudor felt even more vulnerable and exposed. He knew that he was completely under Elena's control and that she could do anything she wanted with him.
After that, she shaved all the hair all over his body, his hands, his legs his penis, and his ass. She looked at him satisfied and told him to kneel in front of her.

And then, Elena did something unexpected. She took out a steel collar with a small iron lock that had her name written on it. She fastened it around Tudor's neck, making him feel even more owned and controlled.

Tudor felt a mixture of emotions as he looked at the collar. He felt a sense of pride and love, knowing that he belonged to Elena completely. But he also felt a sense of fear and vulnerability, knowing that he was completely under her control.
Elena looked at him kissed his smooth shaved head and said, "Now you are reborn as a new person, you are a sub, you are mine, from now and forever. We are one"

As they lay together, their bodies entwined, Tudor knew that he had found something special with Elena. He had found a deep and meaningful connection, a bond that would last a lifetime. And as they continued to explore the world of BDSM and kink together, he knew that they would always be together, pushing each other to new heights of pleasure and ecstasy.

Published 
Written by TudorM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments