Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Father's Day Gift - Part 4

"A creative wife recruits the help of her maid for an extra special Father’s Day gift."

19
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

“Good afternoon, Sir,” I said to Mr. Smith as I removed my top and bra.

“I’m going to miss seeing those big beautiful breasts every week,” Mr. Smith said, trying to force a frown, but grinning from ear to ear as I stuck out my chest and gave a little shimmy.

“I can’t believe it’s already been a month since-” I said. 

“Since my husband and I fucked you so good you slept for 12 hours,” Mrs. Smith interjected as she entered the room. 

“Yes, I still can’t believe how much I squirted. I’ve never cum like that in my entire life,” I said imagining the feeling of liquid shooting from my body in the midst of pure bliss. 

“Hopefully, it isn’t the last time,” Mr. Smith said with a teasing smile. 

“It won’t be if I have my way,” Mrs. Smith said with a devilish smile creeping across her face. 

I started cleaning and just like the previous two weeks, Mr. Smith followed me around the house while his wife sat in the living room watching TV. Occasionally, when I was in a particularly compromising position, like bent over in the tub, Mr. Smith would gently stroke his cock. Usually, when I started to get close to losing control, Mrs. Smith would join us to watch the last few minutes of my predicament and edge her husband. Both previous weeks she had used her mouth and hands to keep him on the edge so that just as urine exploded into my pants, his cock would erupt in her mouth. 

Today was no different, except that Mrs. Smith didn’t let her husband cum when I lost control. As I soaked my jeans, she kept stroking and sucking his throbbing cock, but denied his release. When my stream of pee slowed, Mrs. Smith turned to me and said, “when you’re done, you can finish him. I haven’t let him cum in a few days so he’s got a nice big load for you.”

“Thank you. How should I finish him?” I asked. 

“That’s up to you, but he has been asking to fuck me doggie a lot lately and something tells me it’s your ass he really wants bent over. Am I right?” Mrs. Smith said, smiling at her husband. 

“Maybe,” Mr. Smith answered with a grin his cock still twitching. 

I removed my pee-soaked pants and threw them in the sink. “You’re going to have to earn fucking me from behind, especially if you want to cum in my ass. Let’s start with you helping me shower,” I said in the most dominant tone I could muster. 

“Your favorite honey, soapy boobs,” Mrs. Smith said with a laugh as she walked out of the room. 

Mr. Smith turned the shower on and put his hand under the water to test the temperature. I pressed my naked body up against his from behind. My breasts rested on his bareback. I thrust my hips against his as I reached my hands around him, gently grazing his inner thighs with my fingernails. I whispered in his ear while nibbling on the lobe, “so you like looking at a woman’s breasts covered in soapy water?”

Mr. Smith barely muttered, “Yes.” The tables had really turned. I continued teasing him with my fingernails for a minute or so until he said, “the water’s nice and hot.”

“Good,” I said roughly pushing him forward into the shower and following behind him. I stood with the water hitting my back and stared at him, “start cleaning!”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, reaching for the soap.

“I’m too young for Ma’am,” I said as Mr. Smith began washing my arms. “Hmm. Your wife is already your mistress.”

“May I make a suggestion?'' he asked as he switched to washing my other arm.

“I would love to hear your thoughts,” I answered. 

“You feel like a princess to me,” Mr. Smith said gently, twisting my arm in his hand. 

“I like it. Say it again,” I said feeling a bit more confident in my dominance. 

“May I wash your chest now, princess?” Mr. Smith said, emphasizing my new epithet. 

“No. Do my back next. You haven’t earned your beloved soapy boobs yet,” I said, relishing the feeling rushing through my body as this strong man submitted to me. 

“Yes, princess,” he said as I turned to face the showerhead so my back was facing him.

“I want you to clean every inch of my body before you get to see my breasts glistening beneath the suds.” Every dominant statement somehow emanating from my lips made me feel more and more in control. 

“Yes, princess,” he said beginning to clean my upper back. His submissive tone sent me further into the dominant headspace. This man would do anything I asked. 

“Make sure you do an extra thorough job with my ass. Your tongue is going everywhere before your cock.”

Mr. Smith cleaned her body more completely than she had ever experienced. Inch by inch he scrubbed her skin with attentive care.

As he finished cleaning her feet he said, “I believe, I have cleaned your entire body, princess. Have I done a good job?”

“You only missed one part,” I said, turning back towards him and presenting my breasts.

“Thank you, princess,” he said and with a look of pure rejoice pressing the soap to my breasts. He swirled the soap around each breast multiple times and then stepped back to admire his work.

“Put the soap down,” I said. As he returned the soap to its place I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts. He began fondling my breasts immediately. Squeezing, kneading, and occasionally tweaking a nipple. It didn’t feel particularly pleasurable for me, but the grin on his face and the throbbing member between his legs were fun enough for me. 

“Would you like to put your cock between my breasts?” I asked as his hands continued to explore my breasts. 

“Oh my god! Of course, princess!” He answered with intense excitement. 

“What did I say goes everywhere before your cock?” I asked with a knowing smile. 

“My tongue, princess,” he said, moving his face towards my chest. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into my chest. My breasts squeezed against his face as I shimmied my breasts back and forth motorboating myself. As I released his head his tongue found one of my nipples and swirled around it. My nipples are not very sensitive, but I could tell he was enjoying himself so I let him suck for a brief moment. 

Then without warning, I sank to my knees. I waited for him to position his cock between my breasts and then squeezed them together around his shaft. He began slowly thrusting and I stuck out my tongue, giving him a target. His cock slid between my breasts and just barely into my mouth over and over. I knew this wouldn’t be enough to make him cum so I let him drive himself mad. 

“Princess, this feels so good, but it’s not enough to make me cum,” he begged. 

“I know, but do you think you’ve earned fucking my ass?” I asked sternly. 

“No, but I’d be happy to eat your tight little ass until you think I have,” he said with genuine excitement. 

“Good boy. I think it’s time we move to the bedroom,” I said standing up. His hips continued to fuck the air a few more times as I repositioned myself. I finished rinsing off and then stepped out of the shower. He started to follow me, but I placed my hand on his chest to stop him. “No. Finish washing yourself and then join us in the bedroom.”

“Us?” he asked, confused. 

“I assume your wife will at least want to watch you cum,” I said walking out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I headed to the bedroom and to my surprise, Mrs. Smith was already waiting for me. She sat on the bed naked with her legs spread wide enough to clearly see her pussy. 

“Princess, is it?” Mrs. Smith asked in a tone that implied she was the queen in this role play.

GigiDamessco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GigiDamessco

“It was Mr. Smith’s idea. Do you like it?” I asked feeling the dominance begin to leave my body. 

“I think it fits you. Come here,” she said, motioning between her legs. I crawled onto the bed and began crawling towards her.

“Where do you want me, queen?” I asked. 

Mrs. Smith giggled and taped her pussy, “face here, ass up for my king!” Just like that I was back to being the submissive. I had enjoyed my brief stint as a dominant, but the sudden role reversal had me dripping wet. As I buried my face in Mrs. Smith’s cunt I reached a hand between my legs and began massaging my clit.

“Did your queen give you permission to touch your greedy cunt, Princess?” Mrs. Smith said sternly. 

“No, my queen,” I said, dropping my hand to the bed.

“How dare you pleasure yourself without our queen's permission!” Mr. Smith boomed as he entered the room.

“My king, I think you can help me punish the princess appropriately,” Mrs. Smith said. 

“What would you have me do?” Mr. Smith asked.

“Well I was going to have you fuck her pussy until she came a few times before I let you slide your cock in her ass, but now I think we should skip the warmup. I’d like you to fuck her ass with nothing but spit for lube,” Mrs. Smith said in a tone that could be described as regal. 

Mr. Smith walked to the end of the bed and spread my ass cheeks apart with both hands. I expected to feel his cock press against my puckered hole, but instead I felt his tongue. He rimmed my tight little hole, swirling his tongue around the entrance. Then he plunged his tongue inside me, stretching open my hole slightly. As he removed his tongue he spit on my ass and a few seconds later I felt his cock head spreading the saliva. His tongue had gone before his cock, but did not provide much warm-up or lube. Luckily, the events of the day had me horny as hell, so Mr. Smith’s cock still slid into my ass without much fuss.

“I think our maid is turning into a bit of a butt slut,” Mr. Smith said as he began thrusting his cock in and out of me.

“Good. Maybe a little pleasure will motivate her to do a better job eating my pussy because so far I am unimpressed,” Mrs. Smith said giving the back of my head a gentle smack. 

I tried to focus on pleasuring the pussy in my mouth, but the cock in my ass was making it hard to breathe and every thrust pushed me out of position as Mr. Smith’s hips slammed into my ass. My predicament only got worse as Mr. Smith increased his pace and my orgasm approached. 

“Mistress, may I cum?” Mr. Smith begged.

“Me too!” I added. 

“The queen must cum first,” Mrs. Smith bellowed. 

Mr. Smith grunted and slowed his pace, finally allowing me to keep my mouth in place. I sucked and licked greedily at Mrs. Smith’s clit.

“Much better,” Mrs. Smith groaned, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into her. I could barely breathe, but I kept sucking on her delicious clit. 

“Hurry up, Amanda, I can only hold back my cum for so long with my cock in your ass,” Mr. Smith said, still pumping slowly in and out of me. 

“I’m getting close. Both of you better be ready to cum when I do. I want the three of us to come together,” Mrs. Smith said then threw her head back in pleasure. 

Mr. Smith increased his pace, but after a few thrusts slowed down again. “I’m on the edge ready to explode at your command, mistress,” Mr. Smith said. 

“What about you, princess?” Mr. Smith asked. 

“Not quite. May I use my hand to edge myself?” I asked tentatively. 

“Yes, princess, get yourself as close as possible,” Mrs. Smith said between moans. 

“Thank you, my queen,” I said, reaching between my legs. I rubbed my clit and within seconds I was on the edge. “Fuck! I’m ready,” I screamed, almost sending myself over the edge. 

“Good. Now put your other fingers in me and make me fucking cum, princess,” Mrs. Smith demanded. 

I slid my other hand beneath my chin and leaned back so that Mr. Smith’s hands on my hips were supporting most of my weight. My fingers slid into Mrs. Smith’s pussy with ease. After a few seconds, I found her G-spot and began fingering it madly as my tongue flicked her clit. 

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum!” Mrs. Smith screamed

Mr. Smith upped his pace and depth, but I kept my mouth in place. I slammed my fingers into my own pussy and began violently fucking myself. 

“Cum!” Mrs. Smith screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. I felt her pussy contract on my fingers and a stream of liquid shoot into my mouth. Then I felt another stream of hot liquid filling my ass. It was all too much and I felt my own orgasm explode through my body. Our three orgasms began to subside and one by one we collapsed onto the bed.

I awoke sandwiched between Mr. and Mrs. Smith, her ass nestled against my hips and his entire body pressing against my back. I squirmed a bit, mindlessly grinding my ass against Mr. Smith’s crotch.

“Itching for another round already?” Mr. Smith asked, pressing back against my ass, his hardening cock poking between my legs.

“Feels like you’re ready too,” I teased. 

“I have something I’d like to discuss before we partake in any more activities,” Mrs. Smith interjected, rolling over to face her husband and I. 

“Is it something that can be discussed with my cock resting between Amanda’s thighs?” Mrs. Smith asked, grazing his cock head against my pussy. 

“No. I’d like to talk about something serious,” Mrs. Smith said in a strong tone. 

“OK,” Mr. Smith said, pulling himself away from me and sitting up. I did the same and waited for Mrs. Smith to continue. 

Mrs. Smith hesitated looking back and forth between the two of us and then said, “I'd like Amanda to move in with us. Just for a week or so as a trial and then we can move forward from there.”

Once the initial shock washed over me, I asked, “What would the implications of me moving in be? Am I just a roommate? A live-in maid? Friends with benefits?”

“That is sort of what we need to figure out, but I think our relationship would be more polyamorous than purely sexual. What do you think, sweety?” Mrs. Smith asked, looking at her husband. 

“I know the two of you have gotten pretty close over the years, but my relationship with Amanda has been purely sexual up to this point. That being said, I am not opposed to getting to know each other. What do you think, Amanda?”

“To be completely honest, I’ve had dreams and fantasies about living with the two of you, but similarly to Mr. Smith the thoughts to this point have been mostly sexual.”

“It sounds like both of you are on board. Amanda, here's what I would like you to do. Whenever you’re ready, head home and pack a bag as if you were going on vacation for the week. I recommend bringing lots of jeans, any lingerie you own, and your favorite sex toys. Tomorrow, my husband will stop by your place on his way to work and pick up your bag. When you finish work, come here and we can spend the rest of the week together. How does that sound?”

“That sounds perfect! What time should I expect you, Mr. Smith?” Amanda asked. 

“Around 7 AM,” Mr. Smith answered. 

“If you come a bit early, we may have time for a quickie before you have to head to work,” Amanda teased.

“I’ll be there at 6 then, assuming that’s fine with my wife,” Mr. Smith said, looking towards his wife.

“Why would I have a problem with it? I am expecting the three of us to be all over each other this week. I’m already planning to put Amanda’s mouth to good use before you get home tomorrow,” Mrs. Smith said excitedly.

“This is going to be a fun week,” Amanda said. 

“And don’t forget, if all goes well there’s no reason this couldn’t be a permanent arrangement,” Mrs. Smith said with a smile.

Published 
Written by zammzamm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors