Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slut Must Obey : Chapter 2A

"The Slut must accept the terms."

16
12 Comments 12
23.4k Views 23.4k
674 words 674 words
I was tied outside in the open, for anyone who goes through the street, to have a look at my pathetic state. I didn't realize, but I started crying heavily. I must have been there all night as I could see the sun, ready to rise any minute now. People were going to wake up and watch me in such an embarrassing position. I had to call Miss Amy out, and beg her to take me in before any one sees me.

I started banging the door with all the little energy that I could gather. It was after some repeated door knocking that I noticed a letter near the main door, with "WHORE", written on the envelope. Still sobbing, I opened it up, and started reading that lengthy letter.

Slut,

You are officially mine now. But I am not going to force you. You must accept your new life as my slave, my pet, my toy. I need you to accept the following terms. Your acceptance will earn you the right to enter my house again, or else, you can go back home. If you accept all the terms, write "I Accept" on the back of this letter and slide it through the door. Think quick slut, people wake up early in this neighbourhood. 

TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. You accept your new life here now, with your mistress. Your life before now will cease to exist. That also includes your career, your friends and your family. As the only family you have now is Your Mistress's.
2. As stated above, this also includes all money and material and possessions you own. You will be giving everything you own to me. Nothing will be yours ever again, not even your body.
3. You will be accustomed to wear whatever I deem fit for you, and with that you will never question it.
4. While under my roof, you will serve me as a maid. You will do all the tasks and duties given to you, perfectly.
5. You will be used as I want, as a toy for my Desires or to whomever I permit.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

You are not a human being anymore, but just a plaything for pleasure.
6. Your place in my home is of a sub/ slave and a pet. In My absence my pet Jane will be in charge. You will follow her orders implicitly, unless otherwise told.
7. As you wish to live and serve in this Lifestyle, you will be thoroughly trained to be the perfect slave. As part of your training, you will be accustomed to enduring pain and pleasure and will seek comfort from Mistress's teachings.
8. I love animals, that especially of dogs. You will become my bitch.
9. All that has been stated to you now. Reading this is final. Negating any of these instructions will terminate your life here and you will be immediately removed from the household if you disobey. Anything given to Mistress while here will not be returned. You will be in all sense of the word homeless, with a deep understanding that you are a failed pathetic being, incapable of doing anything worthwhile.

You told me you are serious about serving me. This is your chance to prove it. Accept these terms and gain access to your new life, or become an amusement for everyone in the neighbourhood. The choice is yours slut. Act Fast.



Miss Ally

Right beside the letter laid a pen. I read the letter three times, very carefully. I could very well realize that if I accept all this, there would be no turning back. I would be trapped here, forever. I recollected my life so far, and imagined how my life would be from now on. I was running out of time, and I had to act quickly. Due to lack of available options, I took up the pen, and wrote “I ACCEPT" on the back of the letter, and immediately slid it through the door.

I was crying much louder now, but honestly, I felt a little excited, thinking about my new life ahead.

Published 
Written by dreambitch
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments