Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Neighbor

"Corporate career wife meets her new lesbian neighbor."

49
13 Comments 13
9.1k Views 9.1k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is chapter 1 of a series. Thanks in advance for the feedback - hope you enjoy."

The house sold in a couple of weeks, which had been the norm in the Bay Area for the past few years. Regardless of what a home looked like, someone was going to buy it - and fast.

In this case, there was never a doubt - the property was move-in ready, in a quiet neighborhood, and close to a commercial street. A rare find.

Patty wondered who her new neighbors were going to be. The wealthy progeny of a successful start-up founder? At the astronomical price of real estate, that's pretty much what it took to move in now.

In her early forties, she'd lived next to the now-empty house for the past decade. She'd been raised only a couple of hours east of the city, which might as well be the middle of nowhere. Hell, thirty minutes outside of the wealthiest city in America and one could wonder if they were not in the middle of the country. Years in the pits of the golden state meant that she'd dealt with the best and worst, along with the development of a healthy disregard for authority, primadonnas, or showboaters.

Cute as a teenager, Patty could still pull it off if she wanted to but she wasn't trying much anymore: jeans and shirts had become the predominant attire. Less was more. Less, as in less husband too, which meant less problems.

Nonetheless, she was still proud of her body. Sure, she was showing the signs of a few decades on the planet without much exercise, but she'd been on the receiving end of good genes and had kept a decent body. What she lost in muscle, she gained in sensuality and forms. Or so she told herself.

She'd gotten a divorce a couple of years after they bought the house. At the time, she thought it was mainly because they were incompatible. That ended up being true once she found lust with a handful of women and realized that she'd been playing for the wrong team. Maybe Mitch wasn't an asshole after all - she was just butch and he had the wrong body parts.

Patty then discovered that she was a hunting butch: if she saw someone she liked, she had no problem going after it - even if it meant getting rejected - that was part of the process, and it was fair to say that flirting with other women were much easier in this part of the country.

She'd slowed down the partying as she grew older, but she still had the Saturday night fling here and there.

--------

Stephanie signed the papers and put the pen down, still annoyed over the fact that she couldn't sign them digitally. Her husband, Albert, had already laid his autograph and smiled brightly at her, his happiness winning her over - as usual. And why not? They'd just purchased a new house, which was a reason to celebrate.

They'd have a little more room for all their stuff and the neighborhood seemed nice. This was one of the few places that had detached homes, even if they were only separated from their neighbors by a few feet.

She was still shocked by the astronomical sum of money they were paying for little more than a bungalow in the foggy part of town. Jesus, was this what they'd been working so hard for?

Albert got up, his lanky figure towering over her comparatively petite frame. She pulled her chair, aided by her husband, and followed him outside. She was stunning to look at. Brunette with shoulder-length hair and light brown eyes, perfect teeth, and full lips. Stephanie was a universally beautiful woman. Drop her anywhere, anytime and men would look at her with desire.

Her body was toned, not overly muscular, but fit, likely from a deep passion to exercise that she'd kept since she hit puberty. She carried herself with great pride, bordering on arrogance at times. Nonetheless, she could illuminate half the room with her smile and impress the other half with her leadership.

Both were career-oriented individuals - although perhaps more her than him - likely due to her competitiveness. She had climbed the ladder to become a senior exec for a prominent company and he managed a non-profit for the arts.

He was a strict nine to five, while she was usually five to nine. Early on, she'd been charmed by his easy-going attitude, where you could throw everything and the kitchen sink at him and he would never get agitated. That calm behavior was a nice balance to her own personality.

Six weeks after signing, they moved into the house, too busy to change anything in it. They brought in their furniture but kept every other thing as-is. They didn't even bother adding curtains to their dining room window, the one that opened to their neighbor's own dining room. The space was used more like a hallway between the living room and the kitchen anyways and they rarely spent time in the formal dining room. The windows were enormous, letting as much light as possible through the side of the house.

The days when neighbors welcomed newcomers were long gone. A nod and a wave were more likely to happen. Perhaps a cordial hello and a chat at the grocery store.

Stephanie had met a handful of them - especially if they were single men or in a couple, husbands always seemed more interested in finding out as much as they could about her while the wives were either pleasant or cold as ice depending upon their own self-esteem.

Patty was always up at odd hours and it wasn't rare for her to pace the house in near-total darkness as a way to empty her mind before going back to bed. She had never been able to do this while married since the sound of hardwood floors creaking would keep him up and she was now thoroughly enjoying the perks of living alone. One early morning, as she walked back and forth, her neighbors' light shun through the dining room window.

She casually glanced towards their house and saw Stephanie gearing up for a workout, changing from her pajamas to a gym outfit, standing naked for a few seconds, her tight body and abs showing along with her perky breasts.

Patty immediately moved back in surprise - why the hell was she changing in her dining room? Did she know that Patty was here? But no, it was impossible - she stood in the dark while her neighbor had turned on her light and couldn’t possibly see her. Glancing at the clock in the kitchen, Patty saw that it was 4:45 in the morning. "Quite the early riser we have here," she thought.

The whole thing happened too quickly to enjoy in detail but she had enough time to see her perfect breasts with small aureolas and a groomed landing strip. Nice images to spend the day with, she thought, as Stephanie finished dressing up.

A routine established itself rapidly afterward. Almost by luck, Patty would end up strolling the floors before five in the morning, waiting for the light to shine. She would then peep for a minute or two, always too briefly it seemed.

This carried on for a couple of weeks, three times a week on the dot.

Patty was having fun imagining how she'd pursue her precious neighbor who dressed in tight skirts and high heels during the day. She'd get wet thinking about it, eventually giving in and masturbating until she got some release. Soon enough, her fantasies turned into corporate domination sessions where an angry client got her neighbor to service her. She had no idea what Stephanie did for a living, only that she had long hours, was rarely outside, and dressed very well every day.

One early morning, Patty noticed a dimmer light coming from the window and peeked through the darkness. Her neighbor stood naked underneath an open robe, glancing towards the back of the house. Seemingly reassured, she moved closer to the dining room table and pressed herself against it.

Patty thought that she was simply standing there and only realized after a few moments that her neighbor was moving her hips in a steady rhythm. There was no light in the dining room but a faint lamp from the kitchen provided just enough luminosity to see what she was doing.

"What the hell...?" Patty said out loud, moving closer while making sure to stay partially hidden behind a half wall. Her neighbor had her eyes closed anyways and her fingers were pulling her vulva upward, freeing her clit from its hood and squeezing it against the wood under her own weight.

Patty could see most of the action. The houses were so close to each other that she couldn't have been more than fifteen feet away. She thought she could see wet marks on the table and the increased movement of her pelvis.

Split between staring or capturing this for prosperity, Patty moved quickly, grabbed her phone, and wrapped it to prevent the screen light from betraying her. Once back in place, she started filming the scene in front of her.

By now, Stephanie was humping the side of the table in a way that almost seemed painful. She'd switched her up-and-down movement to a slow grind, letting go of her pussy as she crossed her arms behind her back.

"Oh, you... naughty, naughty... " breathed Patty.

Within a minute of grinding, Stephanie moved one leg on the table and continued pleasuring herself, aligning her slit perfectly with the table's edge until her chest finally heaved in a way that clearly showed she'd achieved orgasm.

Standing up straight again with two feet on the ground, she was catching her breath, slumping with her arms on the table.

Patty moved carefully out of the way, worried that she may be seen once her neighbor came to. She went back to bed and replayed the video a few times as she masturbated. The image quality was not great, but you could see what and who was doing the deed.

"Time to meet the neighbor face to face," Patty thought as she stayed awake, too horny to fall asleep.

A couple of days passed until Patty thought the timing was right: working from home as a marketing consultant gave her all the freedom to snoop and pick the most opportune moment. She had noticed that Stephanie seemed to always be home early on Tuesday while her husband returned later. Climbing the few steps, Patty rang the bell and introduced herself as soon as Stephanie opened the door, wearing a light floral dress that came down to her knees and a simple sweater that managed to look sexy as it was tightly wrapped around her chest. Patty, on the other hand, was wearing her classic jeans and flannel shirt - she figured she'd go with a heavy stereotype to help Stephanie catch on. Still, she looked good with her hair in a bun held by a pencil.

"Hi, I'm Patty, your next-door neighbor. Figured it was time for me to be polite," she said extending her hand with a warm smile.

"Oh, hi Patty, great to meet you, I'm Stephanie," she said looking genuinely pleased and shaking her hand. "Thanks for coming over to introduce yourself, we've been too busy to be courteous on our side as well." And after a moment, she added: "Would you like to come in?"

"I can't stay long, but sure, thanks," Patti replied while walking in front of Stephanie directly into the house.

Stephanie pointed out the window and asked "You live in this house?" She asked, pointing towards Patty's, who answered that she did.

"I was looking forward to meeting you: a couple of the neighbors were telling me all about the street's homeowners and made it sounds as if you were the matriarch." She laughed as she said it.

"Oh I hope not, I always thought of the matriarch as the elder of a tribe," Patty replied.

"Of course... I'm... I'm sorry, that's not what I meant."

"I’m teasing...," Patty said with a smile.

And to change the subject, she exclaimed, "Oh, this looks so great, I didn't see the house after the remodel."

"Thank you, although I must admit we did very little to it. The previous owners left it in great shape; did you know them?"

"Oh sure, they had regular parties and invited the direct neighbors so we became pretty close."

"Well, if you haven't seen the house lately, I think they completely updated the kitchen; would you like a quick tour?"

"I'd love to," and with that Patty took the lead and walked through the dining room, glancing at her own house as she did. She casually mentioned how much she liked the dining table while letting her hand glide over where she knew Stephanie had pressed her cunt.

"Thank you; we enjoy it very much" she added with a moment of hesitation.

They stepped into the kitchen and Patty casually grabbed a bottle of wine that was on the counter to look at the label more closely.

Stephanie was surprised by her manners but decided to indulge this new neighbor - after all, she couldn't go around and start being unfriendly on the first day. She smiled and figured that Patty probably wanted a glass. "Well, we were looking to open this at some point, do you care to taste it with me?"

Patty looked at the clock on the wall and appeared to be hesitating, making Stephanie feel as if she was hitting the bottle earlier than she should. With a smile, she said, "Oh, what the hell, sure..." And as she looked a the bottle, added "Mmm... I'm not so much into Pinot's; do you have something else."

"Er, sure, let me see what else I have." And she opened the pantry... "Merlot... Bordeaux..."

"Ah! Say no more."

And has Stephanie moved towards a drawer, Patty moved closer, lightly brushing against her "Allow me."

She went to open the bottle and poured a generous glass for Stephanie, less so for her.

They both stood in the kitchen and chatted about the neighborhood, their atypical situation of not having kids at their age, and what they did for work.

After a few minutes, Patty summarized: "So you're the big wig at your office and get to tell a whole lot of people what to do... That must be exciting.” she smiled, looking at the picture of innocence.

"Oh no, I'm just lucky enough to be working for a great company and a great team. It really is a privilege."

"Yeah... That's exactly what the big wig would say," said Patty with a smirk, prompting both to laugh. "But I bet it's tough to always be the boss and have to be the one in charge. Once in a while, it must be nice to let someone else take control."

"Sure, but there are many people making decisions, I just try and help steer the ship."

"Is that right? Some people like it. I don't mind telling people what to do," Patty said with a smile, pouring some more wines into both their glasses.

"Are you effective?" Stephanie thought she could sense a certain flirtation and even if she had never really experimented, it was nice to be on the receiving end. Today was especially nice, after the stressful past few weeks...

"Oh yes. Almost always..." Patty answered confidently.

"You'll have to tell me your secret someday. I sure could use it with some of my team. "

"Oh, there's no big secret. You just need to have something on them."

Stephanie almost spit her wine as she was taking a sip from the glass. "Ah! So... blackmail?" she giggled.

"Well... More of an "accelerator"... the result is going to be the same, it just makes it faster for everyone," Patty stated confidently.

"I don't follow..."

"Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this on our first meeting," Patty smiled... "But what the hell, I think you'll be mature enough to get it."

That sentence was only meant to guarantee that Stephanie would act maturely. Patty continued. "I had a fling with a woman at one point. Gorgeous lady and very self-assured in public. In private, she only wanted to receive spankings. It was the oddest thing. She came to my house, immediately bent on the table, and begged to receive a spanking. Daddy issues, I guess."

Stephanie was surprised by the turn in the conversation and how Patty willingly offered that she was a lesbian.

"Oh, I didn't know you were..."

"Yeah, it's ok, it's only contagious if we sleep together..."

Stephanie laughed again "You're funny... But I'm not sure I get the point: how does it work if you don't find someone interested in getting spanked? Do you still get them to do what you want?" A hint of sarcasm could be detected.

Patty replied "Oh, the point is simply that I know how to read people and what they desire. Or, as you said, I can always blackmail," she added with a smile.

Both chuckled with a sense that she was telling the truth.

"Have you read me yet?"

Stephanie didn't know why she was asking. It's not that she should care what the new neighbor thought of her, but there was something charismatic about her... perhaps that same "don't give a shit" attitude that she found so appealing in her husband years ago. Most people were uncomfortable around Stephanie or at least watched what they said... She clearly didn't.

Patty was swirling her glass, staring at the crimson liquid intently. She looked up with a smile and said "I think so..."

Stephanie chose to act excited, saying "Oh good. Do tell!"

"I don't know if it makes sense... I'm a guest in your house and we just met..."

"Well, that doesn't sound very promising. Don't worry, I swear I won't get offended," she said lifting her hand as if she was a girl scout.

"You are a very successful and very beautiful woman, Stephanie."

"Oh stop..." she waved her off with a coy smile.

Patty carried on. "Very beautiful and I'm guessing very lonely because you always feel like you have to prove that you're more than a pretty face. You've earned your way up and you're trying to balance being a top executive while not looking like a bitch."

"Ok... But you could say that all the other female executives..."

"Perhaps... but let me go on without interruption,” Patty added with a tone that showed that she too, was used to giving directions that were followed.

"Sorry," Stephanie murmured.

“You have so much power in the office that you really can't trust anyone anymore. Everyone kisses your ass and bends to you. And while I assume, you married a wonderful husband, you didn't pick a domineering type. So he also gives you tons of rope and usually agrees with you - either because of your strong personality or because he doesn't see the point in arguing."

"Ouch."

"Don't feel bad. As you said, it applies to many. People ultimately lose the ability to feel much in the real world, so they start practicing on their own." Patty had used the third person purposely, not pointing any fingers – just stating.

"Practicing? Like how?"

"Mm... Are you sure you want to go there? I think there's no turning back after that."

Stephanie was intrigued and a bit confused. What could Patty possibly mean? Unsure and prideful, she acquiesced.

"Practicing like being naughty on a dining room table while putting your arms behind your back. In submission. For example...”

She let the sentence sink in. She could see Stephanie’s mouth open as she added “Sometimes, someone can even record the event... you know... to keep a vivid memory of it. And with today's technology, well..." Patty decided that letting Stephanie imagine the worst was the best path. And it seemed to work.

The silence was thick.

"I see..." Stephanie stated casually, not wanting to show her inner turmoil but she couldn’t believe she’d been so stupid as to pleasure herself in the dining room without curtains. My god, was she trying to destroy her reputation?

Patty looked unashamed of what she just said, comfortable in the room as if they were talking about the weather.

“And what... er.... what do you think this "someone" would be looking for in this instance – presumably not money?”

“Oh no, Stephanie... That would be too petty. No, I think she’d want to be able to test the merchandise herself... Direct the action even.”

“I see..." she repeated, wondering how much trouble she got herself into. "And after that, presumably, the video would be deleted?”

Stephanie was expecting Patty to answer yes immediately and to jump at the possibility of playing with her. Instead, her neighbor said “Perhaps... But it could be that the video doesn’t really matter anymore because there is no need for blackmail once someone discovers something they enjoy.”

"Right," Stephanie answered with sarcasm.

Patty put her glass on the counter and with a smile said “Thank you for the wine, Stephanie, it was very nice to meet you.” She turned around and walked herself back to the door.

Stephanie panicked, wondering what would happen to the video or the gossip in the neighborhood if this bitch decided to tell everyone what she saw.

“Wait,” Stephanie called out.

Patty opened the door and without glancing back took a step outside.

“Wait... PLEASE,” Stephanie said louder.

Patty broke her step and turned around. It was time to seal the deal. “Are you going to be a corporate bitch or a good girl?” she hissed.

Stephanie had been ready to chase her neighbor down the street if she had to, just to make sure that she was going to keep her mouth shut. Her options seemed very limited and Patty's abrupt decision to leave had shaken her. She had no time to think and was behaving heretically. Being talked to as a child was not part of her daily routine, but it made the point bluntly.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

“Er... a... a good girl,” she replied looking at the floor.

Patty stepped back inside the house but left the door open.

"Tell me, Stephanie, when one of your employees displays poor behavior; do you punish them?"

"No, I mean, sometimes..." Her eyes were locked on the ground.

"Of course. Incentives and punishments... that's how the world works, isn't it?" After a pause, she added "Well, I insist on good behavior and... adjustment for bad behavior. I'm sure you understand."

"Er... Yes..." Stephanie did not want her to raise her voice with the door open.

"Of course you do. Because of your poor attitude, I'm going to have to punish you. Do you understand?"

"... Yes..." The hesitation made it sound as if she was asking a question rather than answering one, but Patty took it and ran with it.

"Come towards the dining-room table, please".

Stephanie's buzz had worn off in the last couple of minutes but her feet were moving forward with a mind of their own. As she got closer to the table, Patty finally closed the door and came to meet her, "Here, put your elbows on the table; very well... now spread your legs. Excellent."

Bent down, with her legs apart, Stephanie felt vulnerable. No one had ever forced her into such a position before and yet, despite the swell of humiliation that coursed through her, she couldn't help but feel some lusty apprehension as to what was happening to her. It seems as if for once, she could not negotiate or politic her way out of a situation.

Patty lifted her neighbor's dress from behind and rolled it up to reveal a glorious posterior. Stephanie wore a revealing brand of luxury underwear, not so thin that they were slutty, but displaying more than enough of her cheeks. She looked gorgeous.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Stephanie was going to receive some type of corporal punishment but being exhibited had taken her by surprise. She'd immediately started to stand but Patty smacked her tongue to get her to stay low. It was the sound you made for dogs who misbehaved. Her hands still on the table, she surrendered and bent back down.

"Good girl. You seem to be a natural..." Patty snickered. Is this a position you take with your husband?"

"No"

Patty playfully grazed her nails on Stephanie's cheeks, seeing the formation of goosebumps.

"My, my... he's never punished you before?" she added.

"He has not tried."

"I don't know why he doesn't; I can hear your breathing and see your body tensing for the last minute... You're not just expecting it... you seem to be wanting it," she said spooning her body against Stephanie's.

Fighting the urge to peel Stephanie's nickers and caress her body, Patty shifted her weight to the left and spanked her firmly on the right cheek. "Hmmmph..." Stephanie's shoulders moved forward with the momentum of the slap, somehow surprised that Patty had gone through with her threat. The sting was immediate and yet she remained bent, docile.

She thought that the glasses of wine, the weeks without intimacy and the stress of the past few months at the office made her stay immobile. The more compliant she was, the faster this would be over with, she thought.

The slap on her ass had felt almost familiar; like something she'd gone through before, although she couldn't remember another occasion. To the best of her recollection, she had never been spanked or tied up before.

The sting felt warm and strangely, she found herself liking it.

Patty understood what was happening immediately.

"Well, there you have it," Patty said... "This is what my corporate bitch yearns for."

The second slap resonated in the room. It was hard and Patty's hand was dry. Stephanie yelped quietly. And stood still again.

Patty decided to push her: "If you want more of this, you're going to have to learn to be thankful. I don't know how they do things in the corporate world, but here, we say "thank you" when someone gives you what you want."

And with that, she landed another swat.

"Hmmph... Thank you."

"Ma'am."

"Thank you, Ma'am"

"What is happening to me?" Stephanie thought. !This is insane! I'm being spanked by a neighbor that I've met 30 minutes ago."

Before she could gather another thought, Patty laid her hand on her neighbor's cheeks as if to ready herself and started spanking from right to left. Steadily but not too hard. As she did, she spoke: "You know, that girl that used to come over here to get spanked..." WHACK! "She really got into it..." WHACK! "One day, she asked me to cane her. She kept saying more, more... and finally," WHACK! "I broke the cane on her ass. From that day on," WHACK! "I couldn't get rid of her... You never know," WHACK! "What's going to make people go wild..."

And on that note, she stopped and started to rub Stephanie's cheeks, which had turned a nice red hue, to dissipate the pain into a dull heat.

"Did we learn a lesson today on proper neighbor etiquette, corporate bitch?"

Stephanie was fighting back the tears, more because of the humiliation and being spanked like a child than the pain, and said "Yes... Yes, ma'am..."

"Excellent!," Patty said cheerfully. "I'm going to give you a way out," she added as she caressed her cheek and hooked Stephanie's underwear with her finger, and pulled it to the side. Stephanie gasped and started standing up but Patty pressed a single finger between her shoulder blades, adding "tut, tut... a little late to be a prude." Keeping her left hand on her back, she held her underwear to the side with her right thumb.

"If your little lady parts are dry, I'll leave and we'll just be awkwardly saying hello whenever we see each other. If they're not... oh my..." she said as she patted Stephanie's lips.

The executive knew she was drenched. Patty's hand felt like electricity running through her slit, she immediately arched her back, surprising herself by easing the access to her slit.

"Mmmm... there's my pet being a good slut. And so well-groomed..." She kept rubbing her fingers against her lips and clit.

As her neighbor started to heave, Patti said "Go ahead, ask me to burry my fingers inside your cunt."

Stephanie liked the dirty talk and demeaning words used to describe her pussy. "Mmmpph... Please Ma'am... Bu... Burry your fingers in my cunt...". It was as if the voice came from someone else and yet, there was no denying that she was leaking all over her neighbor's butch hands.

"Well, that's very good. Sounds like you can learn to behave and oh, here we go..." Two of her fingers slid inside almost too easily. Stephanie was hungry for human contact. Her lips opened to welcome the forceful entry.

She groaned as Patty's agile fingers pulled out, and rubbed her clit, only to dig themselves inside her again.

Oh my... god...," she breathed out.

"What time does hubby get home tonight?"

"It's tue, Tuesday... he'll be home at 7 pm... he, he's got basketball."

"Mmm... Pretty soon then. Maybe we'll let him see you like this when he comes in, uh?"

"Nnnngh, please, no... Ma'am."

Pulling back her fingers, she circled her asshole.

"Has hubby been through this one?" And without waiting, she coated the hole with her pussy juices.

"Has he?" She asked again, slapping her ass once, as a reminder to answer promptly.

Stephanie's breath was shallow, she could barely contain herself: her body was being probed and used by someone of the same sex that she'd met the very same day. And yet, she was reacting in ways she could not have expected. Why did this make her so horny, why did the slaps on her ass make her want more of them?

"A... a couple of times, a long time ago."

Patty pushed her thumb inside Stephanie's ass. "Oh, but this has been used more than a couple of times, hasn't it? Nasty little pet... Do we play with it on our own?"

The belittling dirty talk was turning her on even if she was now embarrassed about her anus being called loose; she felt like a pervert who'd abused her own holes for pleasure.

With her thumb buried, Patty used her other fingers to maintain pressure on her pussy, shoving her digits inside and out, deeper each time.

"Well, do we?"

"Yes... yes Ma'am, I have," she answered heaving and babbling.

"Hey, is Ms. Corporate close to coming by chance?"

"I, I think so... mmmgh..."

"Not yet, pet," she said as she moved her hand back. "You'll come when I say so - and you've got to earn it first. Understood?"

"Yes... Yes... Ma'am..."

"When was the last time you sucked your husband off?"

"I don't know... a couple of months, I guess."

"Jesus, the poor man... When was the last time you came from fucking him?" Patty went to rubbing her pet's clit again.

"Pro... probably a month ago..."

"Well, it's high time I put this relationship back on track: You're going to blow him when he gets home and you're going to ask him to come on your face." Her fingers were moving faster. "Because a dirty whore like you deserves cum on her face."

As the dirty talk increased, Stephanie spread her legs farther ever so slightly, hoping that Patty's fingers would go deeper.

"Yes, Yes... Ma'am..."

"And then you're going to send me a selfie of your face coated with cum so that I can make sure that my little slut did her job."

Stephanie's heart sank; she was getting turned on by the talk but wasn't sure she wanted to go through with it... Now she had to show that she did.

And with that, Patty reached into her pocket and asked her neighbor for her phone number, dialed it, and waited until she heard the ring from the kitchen. "Now you've got my number."

Rather than putting the phone back in her pocket, Patty kept it out and held it with her left hand as if she was taking a selfie to capture the unfolding scene.

"6:45 pm, it's almost time for your big show and you better get it done, pet," she added "Obey me, impress me and you'll be rewarded. Don't... and well... we don't have to worry about it: you're a natural."

Stephanie gasped and moaned.

"Yes, you are... You're loving this, aren't you? The corporate cunt finally treated as she deserved, uh?"

Stephanie whimpered, increasingly turned on more by the foul language. "Oh, oh yes ma'am... yes..."

"Have you eaten pussy before?"

"No, no ma'am... Just... kissed a girl in college once"

"Oh, I'm going to make sure my little slut does a whole lot more than that. We have a pretty good idea of what she likes now, don't we?" And she slipped a third finger inside her vagina as her thumb still dug inside her asshole.

"Our little slut likes to be told what to do and is a bit of a pain slut... next time, maybe I'll spank you on the cunt."

"Oh.. OH... OH... can I come, please? Please... can I come?"

"Are you going blow your husband and send me the picture?"

"Mm... Yes, YES..."

"Call me Mistress and say you're my corporate slut."

"Oh... Mis.. Mistress... please, I'm your corporate slut and I'll be a good girl... can I come... Please..."

"Mmm... I'm sure that feels just as good to say as it sounds... go ahead, slut, come on my hand."

And with that permission, Stephanie pushed herself down against Patty's hand, forcing her fingers to penetrate her deeper.

Within seconds, she wailed as her body shuddered uncontrollably under the violence of the orgasm, her eyes rolling back. Patty had stopped moving her hand back and forth; she was now only pressing forward, stretching Stephanie's womb. "There... There you go..." She said, huffing as her wrist and forearm were getting sore.

She slowly removed her fingers, slick with juices, and patted her neighbor's pussy, as you would a dog after they'd done a good job. Stephanie was so sensitive following the orgasm that she moaned again.

"Easy there, my pet... What do you say for that great orgasm?"

"Thank... thank you... Ma'am..."

She was exhausted and was trying to hide her face in her arms, catching her breath. Within seconds, however, she felt Patty's body pressed against her back and her fingers snaking under her elbows to press against her mouth. She opened her lips and raised her head at the same time, obediently suckling on her own juice, and shrieked as she saw her neighbor’s left hand holding a phone and recording her actions.

"A guarantee for my corporate bitch. Finish licking," she added as she shoved her thumb back into her mouth.

"God, that's the thumb that was in my ass", Stephanie thought in disgust. Yet she polished that thumb as best she could.

"Good work," Patty said, moving back. She looked at her neighbor's body, laid on the dining table, breasts pressed against the wood with her underwear pulled to the side. She couldn't help but smile as she snapped a couple of final pictures. "You did very well", she added, patting her butt once more. "Give my best to the husband. I'll look forward to the picture. You have until 7:30 pm."

"But...what if he's late?"

"Hope that he ain't, hun. Ta-ta."

Patti stepped outside and silently prayed to the goddesses of dominating lesbians. She felt high from the experience, hardly able to contain her excitement or believe her luck. "What were the chances?" she thought. Catching her neighbor masturbating, able to parlay that into a session, discovering that she was a natural sub, and finally getting another video... Unreal.

Stephanie was left panting against the table, her pussy still pulsing from the orgasm, wondering how she'd been able to get so much pleasure out of getting physically and mentally dominated. This was the polar opposite of her behavior during the day...

She rose slowly and stood up straight, unrolling her skirt as she immediately thought of her appearance and was fearful of getting caught by her husband as he was to walk through the door any minute.

Her brains were in a frenzy, imagining a cumshot one second, followed by thoughts of sending Patty a text telling her to shove it. As a matter of fact, she'd be crazy to send another picture of herself being used like a slut! Although could it do any more damage than what her neighbor already had on her? And this bitch knew the entire neighborhood too! None of this would have happened if she hadn't masturbated without curtains - dammit, this was his fault! She told him to get curtains ten times or more!

"OK, this is not helping," she thought, trying to control her breathing and get her focus back.

She removed her underwear and threw it in the dirty bin in the bathroom. Grabbing some toilet paper, she dabbed her pussy to dry it out, wondering why she was still leaking.

The car alarm being armed woke her from her thoughts as she soon heard her husband jiggle the keys to open the door. She looked at the clock; it was 7:13.

She did not really know how to approach this: their sex life had become a weekend routine, and lately had gone on a dry spell for weeks at a time.

"Hey hon'," he stated nonchalantly as he headed to the bathroom and took off his shirt, getting ready for a shower. He was surprised as she followed him in and said "Hi" with a big smile. "How was your game?"

"Meh... We lost, but it was close. I'll be out in 10 and we can eat," he said, expecting her to leave.

Deciding that boldness was the fastest strategy, she gave him a naughty look and scooted right next to him, kissing his shoulder.

"It’s been a while that we haven’t... you know... How about I make it up to you?" She smiled again.

"I’m all sweaty, babe, let me shower first."

"Mmm... I don’t think I can wait," and she squeezed her hand in his gym shorts, grabbing his flaccid penis.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked, pleasantly surprised.

"Hopefully this will," she answered as she squeezed his cock again.

Without waiting for his rebuke, she pulled his shorts down and knelt in front of him.

She guessed it must have been almost twenty minutes past at this point as she hurriedly swallowed the head of his penis. To lure him further, she undid the top two buttons of her shirt and pulled her skirt up to her thighs.

She immediately felt him grow inside her mouth and moaned in return, to show her appreciation.

Spreading her knees wider, she could feel the excitement rise from her loins once more - her pussy getting warm and sleek.

Jerking his cock with her right hand, her left moved under her skirt to put pressure on her clit. This made her whine louder, wanting the back and forth inside her mouth to go deeper.

Albert didn't know what was happening with his wife. She'd taken him in her mouth regularly but he'd never seen her enjoy it as much as she did now. He did not know that he'd be able to last much longer and put his hand on the top of her head as a warning signal.

She could smell the musk of sweat from his workout. Taking the head out of her mouth, she licked the frenulum slowly, enjoying the taste of pre-cum. She knew this was his favorite movie and she'd even been able to get him to come once before just by massaging this area. With small jerking movements from her hand, she kept her tongue rolling up and down the side of his head.

Albert was getting close and expected his wife to point his dick towards her breasts as soon as he'd let her know.

Stephanie alternated between pinching her clitoris and shoving a finger inside herself.

Jerking him harder, she looked up and said "I want you to come on my face, honey."

"Really," he exclaimed, unable to control his surprise.

"Mmm... Yes, baby... Come on my face please..."

And as her tongue went back to rubbing the head of his cock, he started grunting. Within seconds, a thick string of cum landed on her hair followed by several more coating her face. Despite being prepared for it, she reacted with surprise when the first strand landed on her forehead. She got lucky and did not get any in her eyes, although she could feel the warm liquid across her face.

Her husband started giggling as she put his penis back in her mouth - typical post-orgasm reaction as his dick was now ultra-sensitive. Unable to refrain, he asked, "What's gotten into you?"

"Oh don't act like you care - you're just happy about the result," she replied with a smile. "Get cleaned up, then we'll eat."

"What about you?"

"Well, I'm going to get cleaned up too, I just have to go get the wipes from the kitchen," she added, closing the door to the bathroom carefully, and rushing to her phone, hoping that no cum would make it into her eyes.

7:28.

She took a selfie and, surprising herself, a few more as she was unhappy with the first. Was she shallow enough that she actually needed to pick a decent cumshot? She wanted to roll her eyes but refrained in case she'd move her eyebrows and got something to fall in the wrong place.

Without thinking more carefully about this, she sent the picture, nervously awaiting an answer to make sure she made the time.

She saw that Patty was typing almost immediately. "Oh my, so much cum. Poor guy was really loaded back there. In any case: well done, pet - both on making the time and obeying."

Stephanie felt an odd sense of pride and fought it immediately. She hesitated unsure of what to write back. She put the phone down and grabbed some paper towels. Before she took three steps, her phone alerted her of another message. She read "Take a video. Clean yourself up with finger & mouth only."

Stephanie couldn't believe that she was getting another task so soon. She thought she could act as if she hadn’t seen the message and get cleaned up. But why, there was something dangerous about this situation, something more than naughty. At last, someone was holding the strings and telling her what to do. She found herself strangely attracted to the idea.

Even though, she decided that honesty was the best path.

"Please. I don't like the taste."

"Is Ms. Corporate bitch back?" Quickly followed by another text: "I have videos of you masturbating, coming on my hand and a picture of you with jeez on your face. You're my property now. Don't act as if you don't know it or as if you have a choice."

Stephanie could hear the shower still running and knew that her husband wasn't one to linger longer than necessary.

Her phone vibrated again with the message "EAT. CUM. NOW."

She turned on the camera again, this time in video mode, and scrubbed her finger on her cheek to collect as much of the liquid as possible before shoving the finger inside her mouth, closing her lips around it. The taste was bitter and she felt humiliated. Without stopping, she scooped the remainder and performed the same action each time. The entire video took forty-two seconds. She sent it immediately, went to the kitchen, and used some wipes to clean the rest of her face.

Her husband came out of the bathroom and Stephanie knew: she was ready for more depravity.

---------------------------

Thank you for leaving a comment if you've enjoyed (or not) the story.

Published 
Written by sf_pirlouit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments