Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Night With A Stranger

"I've never been one to beg, but after meeting this man, I can't get enough"

22
9 Comments 9
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Feedback welcome!"

The second I looked up, our eyes found each other. Mine darted down immediately to avoid the intense heat from his gaze, which penetrated into me despite the distance. When my eyes flashed back to meet his, the corner of his mouth turned slightly. He held the eye contact with a level of certainty that made me shiver.

Fuck. I was supposed to be leaving here soon now that the little celebration with my friends was wrapping up. But over the loud music and chatter in the bar, I felt his gaze burning into me. I was done with hook-ups. Every time, he got what he wanted, and I was alone pulling out my vibrator to finish the job. He was probably just the same. Why waste time when I could just start with the vibrator instead. I laughed to myself as we paid the check and gathered our things.

I was leaving when he started in my direction.

"James." He asserted himself in front of me and held out his hand. His scent lingered around me, dark and musky. I tried to ignore it.

"Excuse me, I was just leaving." I steadied my breath because damn he was hot, and with him standing so close I had to concentrate on staying focused.

"Where are you headed?"

"Home," I announced as he started walking towards the door. He held it open for me to walk out. Once we were outside he offered to get me a cab home, and once we realized we lived just a block away from each other, I reluctantly agreed to share a cab.

He opened the door for me and then got in the other side. I was starting to think he might not be like a lot of the other guys I've been with. Hm. None of them had been as polite as he had so far. The cab was long enough for me to realize I might be interested. When we were halfway, after learning he owned a bread shop not too far from here that he started a few years ago, had a yellow lab waiting for him at home, and was just out at the bar after his little sister's graduation, my shoulders relaxed a bit. He probably wasn't going to try to kill me.

A few moments of silence before a different tension shot up my leg as his knee touched mine. God, that felt good. He must have felt it too because he looked at my thighs close to where our legs were touching. He noticed my shoelace was undone.

"Let me retie your shoe." I felt the subtle command, but decided to push it back.

"No, I'll tie it later."

"It's no issue, let me tie it now." He started reaching toward my foot, and just as I went to pull away the back of his fingertips brushed my shin. Again, a wave of chills. I lost my focus and once I came back to the situation, he was halfway done. Unlike his commanding tone, his touch was gentle.

"There." As he finished he ran the inside of his hand back up my shin, over my knee, and rested in on my thigh.

Okay, so no one has tied my shoe before. I wasn't sure if I was thinking straight or not, but the small circles his fingertips were tracing on the inside of my thigh were not helping.

By the time we got to my place, I could practically feel the puddle I was sitting in. I hoped he didn't notice how wet I was. Could this man want to please me as much as he wanted to please himself? I'm not sure if it was a gut feeling or my throbbing pussy taking over my head. He asked to walk me in, I nodded before I could stop myself. He gave my thigh a little squeeze before getting out, which made my legs a lot weaker to get out myself than I was hoping.

KATEcherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KATEcherry

When we made it to my door, I simply opened it and walked in. He waited.

"Do you want this?"

I nodded slightly, not really wanting to admit and take full responsibility for this one-night stand to-be. Usually, they just took what I would let them. This was different.

"Say it. I want to hear you tell me what you want. Do you want me to come in?"

"Yes, come in," I stuttered. Damn, he was almost annoying at this point.

Just when I started second-guessing he came crashing through the door and put his lips on mine. Hard. He walked into me and kept walking with our mouths connected until I hit the wall. His hands just resting on my hips while the kiss deepened. He pulled away sharply, which surprised my and I whimpered at the loss.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." His gaze went lower, searching my figure. I wasn't skinny so I hadn't always felt beautiful, but the way the hunger in his eyes lit up as he searched over my breasts and lower the heat he could already feel between my legs made me feel beautiful.

He very lightly kissed along my jawline, by my ear, and down my neck. The contrast between the harsh and gentle left my body on fire not knowing what was coming next but needing whatever he could give me. His hands caressed every part of me, landing with one hand stroking over my hard nipple and the other over my ass, pushing lower. I was melting. Losing all logic and needing this man, needing more, needing something inside me.

"Do you like this? What do you want more of?" he whispered into my ear. Anything. How was his self-control so good and mine completely gone? This didn't seem fair. But that thought drifted off as his hand was sliding across the heat between my legs now.

"More..." I moaned.

"More what, baby girl. Use your words." God he was making it impossible to think let alone talk.

"Please, I need you inside me."

"That's it, baby girl." And then he unbuttoned my jeans and slid his hand between the jeans and my lacy panties. "Good girls get rewarded." Then he plunged two fingers deep inside me. I arched into his wall of an upper body.

"Fuck," I moaned against his chest, grinding into his hand. I was already close, and I haven't ever seen his cock yet. Damn, I really wanted his cock to fill me up. I wanted to contract around it as I moaned when my impending orgasm hit.

"I want your dick... please..."

"Not yet, baby girl. We are just getting warmed up."

"But I can't... I need..."

"Come to me, baby girl. I want to feel all your sweet juices on my hand. I want to feel you contracting around my fingers. Just come, baby. Let it out."

I couldn't hold back when he added a third finger while his thumb circled my clit. I collapsed into him, my legs going shaky.

"James... I'm com--" I moaned louder into him as he kept his fingers moving for me to ride my orgasm out. He pressed his lips tenderly into mine as I rode the last few waves. I looked up at him when my legs started regaining my strength.

"Let's go to the bedroom, shall we? Now that you are warmed up."

Holy fuck. This was round one?

Published 
Written by rose_blossom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments