Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do!

"When she needs a little attention, she'll find a way to get it."

31
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Hey, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, especially when she has that urge to be totally possessed by the man of her dreams. Omar had been ignoring me for weeks. Okay, he was really busy with work, but he promised to be my dominant and as such, he has a certain responsibility, right? I figured it was time to remind him of that.

To begin, I packed a backpack with some of our favorite toys and supplies. Then, I carefully chose my outfit to meet him at his building site. a lace crop top that hugged my breasts and my nipples practically poked through, a long boho-style lacy skirt, and sandals. I did wear a jacket over the lace top as well, but I didn’t button it, so it would occasionally flap open, giving him and his construction worker a delightful glimpse of what he’d been ignoring.

Omar, judging by his tented work pants, was pleased by my choice of clothing, but judging by the look in his eyes, far less than pleased that I had chosen to display myself for public consumption. So far, my plan was working out perfectly.

“In my office. Now,” he barked.

Grinning and giving a saucy wave to my whistling admirers, I tried to affect a humble look, failed, and skipped behind him. He didn’t say a word, grabbed me by the nape of my neck before the door had shut, and shoved his tongue down my throat. I moaned with pleasure. He reached down to pull up my skirt and noticed that the skirt was all I was wearing.

He pulled his mouth away from mine and growled, “You are a bad girl, aren’t you?

“Very,” I agreed.

He spun me around, pushed my chest onto his messy desk, kicked my feet apart, and flipped my skirt over my hips. He kept one hand in the middle of my back, holding me in place. I could see enough to watch as he wrapped his long, strong fingers around a ruler.

Ten swats later, I knew I had made the right decision. I had no doubt his workers heard everything through the partially opened window, so I decided to give them a real show.

“Omar! I’m sorry. I just missed you so much!” I howled. I even managed to work up some tears.

“I’m sure you did, but you’ll learn not to antagonize me,” he responded, continuing to beat my ass. "Or display yourself for all my men to gawk at!"

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Omar! Please!” I screeched, all the while thrilled with the attention.

He stopped and slid a finger along my slit.

“You’re soaking wet,” he shouted. “You really are a needy slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes. I am. I need you!”

He dropped the ruler, unzipped his pants, and showed me just how needy He was! I cried out his name and screamed when my orgasm splashed over me. A moment later, he joined me, emptying himself inside of me.

Minutes later, we walked out of his trailer, holding hands, and were met by the cheers of his men. “Taking the rest of the afternoon off,” he shouted at the men.

They catcalled, whistled, and called out other inappropriate remarks which made me giggle uproariously. “Where’s your car?” he asked.

“At home. I ubered here,” I answered.

Omar groaned, then handed me into his truck. “Of course you did. What’s in the backpack?” he asked curiously.

“Oh, just some lube, a butt plug, nipple clamps, rope, and the remote-controlled bullet vibrator,” I answered happily.

He looked at me, shook his head, grinned, and said, “You’re going to be the death of me, woman. But I’ll die a happy man.

Hand me the remote and put the bullet vibrator where it belongs,” Omar barked at me.

I love when he commands rather than suggests or asks, so I obeyed. He immediately hit full intensity on the remote. I was fully primed and full of his cum, so I squealed and came immediately. He glanced over at me and said, “Get used to it, Lacey. You wanted my attention, and now you’ve got it.”

He turned the remote from off to full power throughout the forty-five minute drive to his parents’ property. There was a cabin nestled by a lake all surrounded by trees. No one came here except us. His parents still technically owned the property, but hadn’t visited in years. For all intents, this was Omar's land. Right now, the parents were in Italy, so I knew we’d be the only ones around.

They owned five acres of woodland surrounding a one acre pond which was filled by a spring fed creek. The water was frigid yet pristine. Omar had begun working a building a small rustic cabin, but so far, had only staked out an area near the pond. He’d also built a fire ring and had placed a picnic table in the meadow next to the site of the future cabin.

“Leave your clothes here, Lacy Ann, and lie belly down on the table.”

I knew when he used my full name that I'd be in for it. I was beginning to think I’d pushed him too far, so I wasted no time in obeying him. I still had the bullet inside of me and had to use my hand to keep it from slipping out because, between my own juices and his cum, I was drenched.

“Do not turn around to look. Do not move position. Not even to kick those pretty little feet. Do not speak to me unless it’s to say your safeword. I have a feeling, though, that you’re going to howl and maybe cry, and that’s fine,” he told me.

erikacarvalho
Online Now!
Lush Cams
erikacarvalho

Yep. I’d pushed him too far. Still, I was thrilled and couldn’t stop a grin from spreading on my face even when I heard the backpack being unzipped.

He pressed lube into my anus and quickly inserted the plug. I groaned as the wide base stretched me wide. I heard him whip his belt off next. Over and over again, he belted my ass. And, as he predicted, I howled and cried. I loved every minute of it.

“Neglecting you, have I? You wish I neglected you by the time I’m finished today. Tomorrow. The next day. The day after that,” he scolded, emphasizing each phrase with another stripe.

By the time he stopped, he was panting as much as I was.

“Scoot down. Feet on the ground, wide apart, belly on the table,” he ordered.

Sniffling, I did so. Earlier I'd pushed myself to tears. This time, that artifice hadn't been necessary. Still, I love the release of real tears and Omar adores my tears. I know it's odd, but crying is such a stress reliever for me.

He kicked my feet farther apart before poking one finger inside my dripping pussy and pulling out the vibrator. Immediately, his cock was inside of me again. He offered no mercy and I wanted none. He fucked hard and steadily, taking his time coming. I, not being under a directive not to come, exploded into a thousand shards of pleasure.

We lay there for a while, him collapsed on top of me. Eventually, he stood up, pulling me up with him. He picked me up and walked to the pond. I clung to his neck. Cold water doesn’t bother him. I HATE it!

He strode purposefully until I felt the water on my well-tanned ass. I squealed, “Omar!”

“I did not release you from the no speaking rule,” he ground out. “Release your arms.”

Whimpering, I let go of his neck. He tossed me into the water which was deep enough to go over my head. I’m a good swimmer and figured this was coming, so I held my breath and bobbed up to the surface to see him striding out of the pond to sit on a rock on the bank.

“Wash yourself,” he ordered.

I swam to where I could touch bottom and scrubbed between my legs, my teeth chattering. He let me stay in the cold water for a full minute (felt like an hour!) then ordered me back to the table.

“Okay,” he began once I was seated on the bench and he standing before me. “You can talk now, but no complaining.”

“Thank you, Omar.”

He began to pull his clothing back on and I looked longingly at the truck where my skirt and top remained. He glanced back, grinned, marched to the truck and removed my clothing. He then draped them over a tree limb and ordered me back to the truck.

My mouth gaped like a fish and I said, “You’re keeping me naked for the drive home?”

Whistling happily, he said, “Absolutely. When we get into the city, I’ll toss my jacket over your boobs so as not to upset other drivers, but you won’t be seeing clothing on your body for some time, Lacey Ann.”

We began the forty-minute drive home, him hitting every pothole and speed bump possible just to make sure the plug inside of me would be felt even more. He pulled into the garage, yanked his jacked from my naked body and said, “Inside.”

I stepped into the living room where he directed me to kneel, table position. He inspected my ass and said, “I’m torn between being disappointed and proud. You still bear bright red marks from my belt which means I gave you a good whipping, but a bit disappointed you don’t need another one yet. Well, there’s always later tonight or tomorrow.”

I bit my lip but remained quiet. He left me there for quite a while. My arms began to shake. He picked up his guitar and played a few songs. Eventually, he put up the guitar and ran his hand down my ass. He tapped the base of the plug before spinning it and slowly removing it.

I gasped as he paused the removal at the widest point.

“I like you stretched. I’ve come twice today, so I may not come again. Still, you don’t mind if I take my time,” he murmured as he replaced the plug with his cock. He was not gentle, but thrust himself balls deep inside of me. I moaned in pleasure. The plug had certainly stretched my muscles, but not as wide as his girth. His fingers dug into my hips as he began mercilessly fucking my ass.

“You’re so hot and tight, even after being stretched. You love this, don’t you?”

“Yes, Omar. I do.”

He fucked me for a full half hour, not coming himself, but causing me to come over and over.

It was two days before I was allowed clothing again, and then just a modest sundress and shoes. Each morning for the next week, he spanked me, and I sucked his cock in gratitude until he came down my throat. Each evening I was in the table position, nude and plugged, as he walked into the house. He spanked me, gave me more orgasms by either fucking my pussy or fingering me, then we had dinner. In bed, he’d remove the plug and fuck me until he again found his pleasure.

It’s been a long, long time since I’ve felt so loved and fulfilled.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments