Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Kind of Van Life

"She’s looking for someone who enjoys the free spirited life she lives too but what she ends up finding is much more"

50
14 Comments 14
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

It had been 6 months since I had finished flipping my van into the luxury mini-travel home it is today, taking me across many states, seeing amazing sights, and meeting extraordinary people. What I hadn’t realized was that, even with my sweet pup Callie, it could get so lonely without someone to share my travels with.

Not only was I lonely, but I found myself often wanting more than a good night’s rest in my bed. I’d broken up with the last guy I’d been dating close to a year ago now, and it was nearly the same amount of time since I had been pleasured by a man. I found myself trying to focus on working at my laptop most days, while my mind wandered to the thought of someone tying me up and having their way with me.

Unfortunately, always being on the go, and only spending a week, if not days, in some cities, made it very hard to meet anyone. Especially when your transportation, workspace, and home were all one and the same.

I tried to push the thoughts of my panties, which were growing wetter by the second, from my mind and keep working, but I wasn’t successful. Instead, I decided I would take a break and mindlessly scroll through my phone. At that moment, I decided I would download a dating app and, at the very least, get to meet some new friends in each city.

I excitedly set up my profile, choosing the sexiest yet innocent pictures, showing off my curvy figure, big blue eyes, and dark, sultry hair. Adding my favorite bio “Here for a good time, not a long time” and then added “van life” and “travel” to my interests to further explain my bio. The thought of all the potential good times waiting aroused me and excited me more than anything had in a while. I immediately started swiping on the local men in the area and noted that they didn’t seem to be the type I was looking for.

With that thought in mind, I decided it would be my last night in this city. I’d head closer to the beach tomorrow to see if I could find the tall, tan, and tattooed man that could really get my heart beating and satisfy my needs.

I woke up before the sun had even risen that morning, looking forward to traveling further and hopefully finding someone who favored a life of travel as I did, free to let the world take you wherever it wanted.

After five hours of driving towards the beach, and finding the perfect place to set up for that evening, I settled in to make myself some lunch and catch up on some work. With my email cleared out and a full stomach, I decided to turn my attention toward what I had been thinking about for an entire day now.

I opened the dating app on my phone, and started swiping through man after man until one caught my attention with his tanned skin, tattoo-covered arm, and dark sultry smile as he stood on the beach. I instantly swiped right, feeling my body start to tingle just thinking about being near that man.

Not even a minute later, my phone chimed, letting me know I had a new match. Then a second time, alerting me to a message from HIM! I couldn’t believe it, I opened the message as quickly as my fingers allowed me to find a sexy message from the stranger, “Can we have a good time together tonight, sweetheart?”

Normally I wasn’t so quick to meet someone, but something drew me to him and I asked him to join me that evening for a drink. I sent him the location of the spot I had found overlooking the water, but still secluded enough to be peaceful. He responded quickly, saying he’d be there in 15 minutes. My heart pounded in my chest, and a tingle started spreading from lower in my body.

I jumped up to put on a sweet, but way too short sundress that accentuated my curves, and as soon as I was finishing with some deep red lipstick, I heard a car pull up and looked out my window to see another van. It must have been easier to find for other van owners than I had thought. I went back to check myself in the mirror, making sure my lace thong was the right selection, just in case that evening went where I hoped it would. Then I heard a knock on my door...

I walked over expecting it to be a friendly neighbor needing directions or asking for local recommendations, like had happened before on my van travels. When I opened the door, I was shocked to find the tall, dark, and sexy man I so quickly invited over...so he had a van too, I thought.

Still shocked by his arrival, I blinked a few times before saying hello, and giving him a hug that lingered a bit longer than maybe it should have for strangers. I could feel his eyes staring deeply at every glance he took of my body. To break the silence, I offered him a drink while walking out to the back of my van, where I had put a few blankets on the ground looking out at the view.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

I quickly sat with my drink in hand, asking him to sit with me. He sat quickly, so close my heart raced. We talked for almost an hour, with his hand slowly finding its way to my thigh, and moving its way up higher as we continued our conversation. He seemed to lean closer and closer as we laughed. It wasn’t until his lips were only a few inches from mine, and his eyes locked on mine, that I noticed.

Within seconds, his lips crushed down onto mine, while his hand at the small of my back pulled me into him as our lips moved together, and his tongue danced on my lips. The kiss didn’t last nearly long enough before he pulled back, just barely, to ask me if I’d want to move our conversation into his van. I nodded, and he quickly stood, pulling me with him, and never letting go of the grasp he had on my hand as he walked me toward his door.

He turned to me, almost hesitant to open the door, and simply gave me the lightest kiss on my lips, before opening the door and pulling me inside. I looked around in shock - the van was definitely renovated, but much different than what I had come to expect. It was dark and moody, decorated with leather, and upon further glance, I noticed the bed had some special accents, including handcuffs at the headboard. For a few seconds, I stood just taking everything in, wondering if I was in over my head and should run while I could.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the tattooed stranger reach into his back pocket, pulling out something of cloth material, and the next thing I knew he had placed the blindfold over my eyes, and was walking me closer to the bed. I gave up control as he kissed all over my body, taking off my light sundress, revealing my bare breasts, and the blue lace thong I had chosen, especially with him in mind.

He roughly pushed me to the bed, pulling my hand up, and securing it in one handcuff followed quickly by the other. Next, he reached for my leg and secured both of my ankles in straps I hadn’t seen before. I lay there naked, blindfolded, and at this stranger’s mercy. I heard him moving around, and felt his weight on the bed as he leaned over me, pressing something into my mouth and securing it behind my head. I thought to myself, this couldn’t be happening. He had just strapped a ball gag onto me, just like in the stories I spent my evenings reading.

With all my senses heightened, and completely helpless to this man, I heard his light footsteps before I heard the door open and then close. I lay there wondering if he had stepped out, or someone had come in. Part of me hoped for the latter, as all the possibilities ran through my head. I heard the door open and close again, before I heard his sexy voice as he praised my curves, and noted how perfect my choice of lace was.

Within seconds, he was next to my ear, moaning into it as he sucked on my neck and his hand traveled towards my pussy covered in lace, only to find them soaked completely through. He slid a finger past my thong and entered my pussy, easily stroking it, before quickly moving on top. I felt his weight press into me as he slid my panties off in one motion, and immediately followed it by sliding himself deeply into my warm, welcoming pussy. The ball gag made it hard to really let my moan out, and the muffled sound didn’t give me the release I was hoping for.

He stroked into me hard and fast, with deep moans coming from him as he leaned down. Never breaking his rhythm, he wrapped his long fingers around my throat, lightly choking me. It pushed me so close to the edge I started pulling on the restraints. That’s when I felt another set of hands, as one held me still for the stranger to continue ravaging my pussy with his hard cock stretching me, and the other traveled down to rub my clit. Within 10 seconds of one stranger rubbing slow circles on my clit, and the other pounding my pussy, I squirted all over his cock and screamed my release through the ball gag.

As I was coming back down to earth from my orgasm, I felt his cum shoot onto my pussy. He made no move to remove any of my restraints, but instead, I felt the weight of both of them lift off the bed. Soon after, the door opened and closed. I heard him still there with me, and felt him lean over to unlock my right hand, and lay the small key in my hand. All he said was, “It’s your choice. You can remove the restraints, and our night ends, or I’ll know you’re not ready for us to leave you yet.” And with that, he left me inside alone, still restrained. I couldn’t help but wonder what was in store for me... especially since I had no intention of removing the restraints.

Published 
Written by cravingcapture
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments