Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Daring Day

"Marla's Dom calls her Dare and she gets a day of punishment."

20
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Of course, it’s going to hurt. It wouldn’t be effective if it didn’t now, would it?

Marla shook her head. She was forbidden to speak and wouldn’t dare make this day worse than it was proving to be. Of course, she was the one who had asked for this day, actually dared him to do this day. 

Bet you’d break before I did if you ever got the guts enough to give me a whole day of punishment! Lately, you've been all talk and no action.

What on God’s green earth had she been thinking when she'd said those words to Darien? She’d woken up to Darien’s teeth biting her nipple. She’d cried out and tried to push him away. He responded by grabbing her wrists and holding them tight above her head.

"You dared me, Marla. You bet that I'd stop the punishment before you used your safeword. Now be quiet and accept your punishment, just like I'm accepting your dare. That is, of course, unless you want to safeword out," he'd murmured into her ear.

Once he had bitten and tugged both nipples to the point of tears brimming in her eyes, he had attached biting clamps to them. The clamps weren’t tight enough to impede the flow of blood, but their teeth bit in horribly to the already tortured flesh.

"Get up. Go directly to the woodshed," he ordered.

Marla whimpered but scampered naked to the woodshed. It was, quite literally, a shed in their backyard, next to the barn, and used to stack split wood in so that it could season. It also held chains, hooks suspended from the ceiling, rope, axes, and all sorts of other tools. They had also used this shed for some fun and games before. Marla had a feeling Darien would be the one having fun this time. Tt was also quite chilly, raising gooseflesh on her naked skin. Darien, barefoot and wearing nothing but sweatpants, appeared impervious to the chill.

Darien tied her wrists together behind her back, then hooked the end of the leash to something, forcing her to bend forward uncomfortably low.

"Darien. Please. I was only joking!" she whined

He grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look up at him.

"You asked for this. You will not speak unless it's your safeword or I ask a direct question," he said coldly. "Now, if you're good today, you'll find tomorrow to be much more pleasant."

With that, Marla nodded her head, giving her full consent. She HAD asked for this and couldn't deny, at least to herself, that she was thrilled by his power.

Darien grabbed his riding crop and walked around Marla. She was frightened, he knew, but also excited. He could smell her musk and see the moisture on her thighs. He tested the rope to make sure she was secure, then tapped her clit with the crop. She jumped but didn't cry out. He grinned and added a tiny bit more oomph behind the next tap. He continued until she was wailing and dancing about in a vain effort to escape. Despite the pain she was undoubtedly feeling, his crop was wet from her juices. She was loving every minute of this.

He couldn't have her getting bored, however, so he unhooked her arms only to retie her wrists together in front of her. He calmly walked her over to the saw horse he had set up and bent her over it. Without warning, he spread her ass cheeks and inserted the rather large fig of ginger he had prepared.

Marla mumbled something, but he ignored her. She had dared him to a full day of punishment and that was precisely what he planned to do. She was right, after all. Lately, he'd been all bark and no bite. That would change today.

TynaKioto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TynaKioto

He walked in front of her and, grabbing a fistful of hair, pulled her head up.

"Suck."

She obeyed, opening her mouth wide. Today was not a day for niceties, so Darien wasted no time. He kept a firm grasp on her hair and fucked her mouth hard and fast. Her face was already red and a few tears crept down her cheeks, but he had just gotten started. Just looking at her, totally subjugated at her own request, her hot mouth gulping his cock, and her ass wigging as the heat of the ginger penetrated her tender flesh.

Her ass. Yes He hadn't touched that. Using only his hands, he began to spank her. Hard. She squealed but kept her mouth on his cock. Each time he thrust inward, his hand came down. Over and over again he fucked her mouth as he spanked her bottom. Finally, he could take no more. He pulled out, tipping her head back, and let his come spray across her face.

"Perfect. I love this look on you. Ass and eyes red, face painted with my drying come," he commented as he helped her to stand. "We're going into the house now. You'll fix my breakfast and sit at my feet while I eat. I'll fed you bits from my plate. After you've cleaned up the kitchen, we'll gear up for round two. How's that fig feeling?"

Marla, humbled and happy, replied, "It stings like hell on fire, Darien." He laughed and led her back into the house. After setting his plate of bacon, eggs, toast, ham, and hashbrowns in front of him, she sat at his feet, wiggling uncomfortable.

"Sit still. I know that fig of ginger is still in you. Probably burning like hell, huh?"

She looked up at him and nodded.

"Want it out?"

Marla hesitated before saying, "Only if you wish it, Darien."

"Well said. Just for that, here, you can finish what's left on my plate. I'll remove the fig after you do the dishes," he decided and handed her his half finished breakfast.

True to his word, once the dishes were done, he bent her over the kitchen counter and removed the fig from her ass. Marla sighed with relief. She knew her anus would continue to burn for about 20 minutes, but the heat added to her excitement.

 

 Darien looked at his lover. Of course, she had no idea he was looking at her, standing there in the corner, her nose and hands to the wall. He breathed deeply, satisfied with the day.

Today she had been tied up, figged, cropped, paddled, gagged, fucked in every single orifice, denied her own orgasm, and wore the dried remnants of his orgasms on her skin.

Her nipples had been bitten, clamped, suctioned, sucked on, slapped, and stretched.

Her ass was crisscrossed with cane markings.

The day was almost finished. Her Punishment Day. A Day she had dared him to complete. He went to her, placed his hand on the back of her neck. She jumped a bit and whimpered.

"It's 9:00, Marla. Time to finish the day. Hands behind your back," he ordered.

She responded immediately.  He bound them before spinning her around.

"Tell me. Was today everything you expected? Did you enjoy the day's work? Do you love having your mouth stuffed with that gag right now? Your pussy quivering with that bullet vibrator? Your ass plugged? Am I all bark and no bite now?" he asked.

She stepped away from the wall and sank to her knees. She looked up at him, eyes pleading. Taking pity on her, he removed the ball gag.

"Master, no. Today was not what I wanted. It was so much better. And yes, I do love being stuffed and fucked and used in every orifice. I love you using my body and making me obey you," she answered honestly. "Thank you."

Darien looked down at her, lifted her chin with one finger and said, "You've done well, love. Tomorrow will be a day of rest. The day after that, I'll show you how a good sub can be rewarded."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments