Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Physiotherapist

"The Things We Do For Love"

54
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
868 words 868 words

Following on from surgery underwent earlier this year, Oliver, my hubby has attended half a dozen appointments with a physiotherapist, one specialising in the manipulation of muscles to treat musculoskeletal pain.

They’ve built up a nice relationship getting to know each other and Oliver, I know, looks forward to the appointments knowing he’ll undress to his underwear only, lie on the treatment table, front and back, and enjoy the hands of Ruben as they work their magic.

I should point out, having accompanied Oliver on his initial assessment meeting, that Ruben is a very good looking man with quite obvious feminine features and mannerisms coupled with a bubbly personality that’s impossible not to like.

I find Oliver talking more and more about how nice he thinks Ruben is and without him having to say so, I know he fantasises about him so, I asked him to tell me what he really thinks and how he’d like his next appointment to go.

He said that, in his head, he likes to imagine that while he’s lying on his back with Ruben massaging his arms, thighs etc, he fantasises that he’ll "accidentally" brush his cock, quickly apologising but, just as quickly, Oliver says to him that he doesn’t mind in the least, in fact he quite likes it and Ruben should feel free to continue if he really wants to.

Smiling, Ruben starts to massage Oliver’s cock, holding eye contact as he slips down his underwear, takes his cock in his hand, and feels his shaft grow in his hand.

He then says that he’d like Oliver hard because he’s hoping he’d like him to fuck him, and with that, he bends his head over and takes his cock in his mouth.

He admitted he was getting hard just talking to me about it.

Before he left for his last appointment, I asked him to call me when he was finished, just before starting the drive home because I wanted a good idea when he’d arrive, and told him I would have a little surprise waiting.

Unbeknownst to Oliver, I had bought some boxer shorts in my size, small. I dressed myself, bare-chested in a shirt and tie with a jumper on top, and wore a jacket but no trousers.

The boxer shorts couldn’t contain the strapless Feeldoe, vibrating inside my pussy and impressively sticking out of the button opening in front of them.

I had my hair brushed behind my ears and was fresh-faced, wearing no makeup. I wore Oliver’s cap on my head with no earrings or anything remotely feminine and sprayed a little A*men by Thierry Mugler on my neck and wrists.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

Gents socks and a borrowed pair of his dress brogue shoes completed the look.

He gave me the call as requested and so I was ready and waiting when I heard his car pull into our driveway. I called out to him that I was upstairs in the kitchen.

His face was a picture as he entered and saw me standing facing him in a wide posture, hands on hips and, noticing his eyes on my hard-on, I said, "Hi Oliver. I’m your Ruben today and I’ve something I’d like to tell you."

"I’m hoping you’re horny having had that other physio’s hands on your body but I have liked you since our initial meeting together. You’ll understand that I had to maintain professional boundaries for obvious reasons but now here I am taking a chance and hoping you feel attracted to me too; enough that perhaps you’d like to fuck me?"

Without saying a word, he stepped forward and kissed me fully on the mouth. Then he turned me around and bent me over the kitchen table, drew my boxers down over my thighs and went to work on my asshole with his mouth.

Pulling my cheeks apart he licked up and down and worked his tongue in and out before standing and, reaching for the tube of lube I’d placed on the worktop, lubricated his length as I turned my head to watch.

Then his hard cock was pressing against my asshole and he entered me. I quickly realised he had no interest in lovemaking, he wanted to ride my ass and that’s exactly what he did.

Using me, he simply fucked me when suddenly, in what seemed like no time at all, I felt him press and hold his full length deep inside me and stop moving, then with his hands holding my hips I felt him shudder as he moaned and released his cum deep in my hole.

Satisfied, he withdrew. I turned around, looked at him with a smile and, reaching for the lube, I applied a generous amount to my own "cock" which still had my end buzzing away inside me.

Staring him straight in the eye and with his cum trickling down the back of my thigh, I continued to masturbate my fully erect and well-lubricated member then said to him,

"Now step out of those trousers and underwear and assume the position".

Published 
Written by EirafromNorway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments