Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monday Morning Shower

"Another work week begins"

83
22 Comments 22
4.2k Views 4.2k
450 words 450 words

And suddenly, it’s Monday morning again. Weekends pass all too quickly and here I am showering first thing before preparing for work and another hectic week filled with fresh challenges waiting to be addressed.

Lost in my thoughts, I heard the cabinet door open and suddenly Oliver, my husband was standing directly behind me.

He lathered and washed my back, just as he’d done so many times before, then, removing the shower head from the wall, he rinsed me off and replaced the head so that it was overhead sending warm water onto my head and running down my shoulders and back.

Then, I felt him kiss the cheeks of my arse and realised he must be on his knees.

He started to lick my pussy from behind and so I opened my legs more to allow him easier access… I felt his tongue kissing, licking, and exploring my bum hole.

Next thing I know, and perhaps not unsurprisingly, I felt the head of his erect cock pressing against my anus and entering me.

Slowly, he inched his way in until his whole length filled me completely and proceeded to fuck me at a quite relaxing tempo… until the relaxing tempo wasn’t enough and he started to pick up the pace, gently biting my shoulders and neck as he did so.

With the pace increased and his hands holding onto my hips, I felt him tense and then shudder. As he pressed in against my arse cheeks, he stopped and, unmoving, released a moan as he emptied his cum deep inside me.

He showered himself finished and owing to the fact that he needs to always leave earlier than me, having a greater distance to travel to his office, slapped me on the arse, kissed me, and said, "Later, babe, have a nice day," and left to get himself ready.

Left alone to my own devices, I reached for the shower head and, playing with my pussy with my left hand, opened myself to receive a steady stream of warm water on my clitoris and in this way brought myself to a powerful orgasm.

Dried off, make-up on, hair dried, and fixed, I grabbed a light breakfast along with freshly brewed black coffee before heading to my car to commence the twenty-minute drive to my own place of work.

Smiling, greeting colleagues, wishing them "good morning" I wanted to get to the safety of my own personal, private office where I could close the door, sit, and stop concentrating so hard on trying to walk normally in heels when my legs were unsteady and my knees felt like rubber.

I’ve had worse starts on a Monday.

Published 
Written by EirafromNorway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments