Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kiss Me Kate

"Kate is a fun girl who likes a good spanking"

10
0 Comments 0
4.6k Views 4.6k
426 words 426 words

Author's Notes

"Kate never complained that I made an improper suggestion and she never said I was touching her inappropriately. In fact, she encouraged it. She was a sex worker."

Kate never complained that I made an improper suggestion, and she never said I was touching her inappropriately. In fact, she encouraged it. She was a sex worker. She worked in a basement flat near Baker Street. It was handy because the sound from the flat did not travel. The neighbours never complained.

We met in a restaurant,t and I was surprised when I felt that, under the table, she started playing with my cock.

I looked into her eyes; she was amused. I put my hand on her leg, she was wearing black stockings. As I slid my hand up her leg, I soon realised she was not wearing any panties, and I slid my finger into her cunt. It was already damp. Then we had the soup.

We went back to her flat.

I stripped her naked slowly. Her red blouse and her black bra came off. She had the loveliest breasts and they felt and tasted delicious. I caressed her bottom and slipped off her skirt

I found that could not keep my hands off her naked breasts, and, when I squeezed her nipple, she looked into my eyes and said, "Harder, master".

So I did. Harder and harder, I squeezed her nipple. I twisted it.

She said, "Harder please, sir." My cock was definitely obeying that instruction.

I slapped her breasts and she obliged with a scream. I carried on, slap after slap. Her breasts were getting red. Then she slid her hand between her legs and fingered her wet cunt for me while I slapped and twisted her naked breasts. Then I sat on the bed and she stretched out over my lap. It was clear that she wanted me to give her a hard spanking, as her bum was getting nice and pink she insisted, "Harder, please master".

I pushed her down on the bed as I fucked her cunt from behind. It was even wetter, and I forced my thumb into her bum. When she didn't object I tried fucking her up the ass. Cor blimey it was tight but it was worth it.

I tied her ankles to the bed and handcuffed her wrists to the bedhead.

Kate took my cock in her mouth. I put my fingers in her hair and twisted them around.

"You're a sexy little cunt. What are you?"

Of course, she didn't speak with her mouth full.

When I left, Kate put her arms around me and gave me a long lingering kiss goodbye as she said "Come again, soon, please, sir."

Published 
Written by LiamKered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors