Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Homecumming Delight

"The next installment from my hot, steamy play session."

13
12 Comments 12
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Knees still buckling, with toys still suspended in both my pussy and my ass, I shakily grasp the faucet and turn off the shower. The vibrations in my pussy intensify the fullness in my ass, and the pleasure is almost too much as I recover from the mind-numbing orgasm that just ripped through my fatigued body.

As I stumble to our bedroom to dry off, I realize it is now dark outside. I turn the vibrator off but keep both toys still inserted in their satisfied little holes. I reach for my phone and smile as the screen lights up with your name.

I know you're visiting your family, so I want to keep my responses PG. I can't hold back though, and I have to confess what I've been up to this weekend.

"I wish you were here," I coyly text you. "I've been having some fun with our toys... especially the black beads. :)"

I know this will be enough to pique your interest. With the toys still inside me, I carefully arrange myself on our bed with legs splayed to allow for easier access. With my mane of long, ombré brown hair spilling over a mountain of downy white pillows, I recline and wait for your response while idly running a hand across my smooth, freshly showered skin.

My manicured nails graze my hard, aching nipples and travel slowly down my flat tummy. I reach my smooth, shaven mound and slip my fingers down to my sopping, throbbing slit. I feel my pussy stretched with my vibrator, now switched off, and I run my fingers down farther to the toy poking out of my tightest little hole. I twist the toy slowly and I moan as new waves of pleasure start to build deep in my core.

"Send me a video?" you text me almost immediately. "Or give me the live show instead. I could rush home from my parents' house..."

Jackpot.

Selfishly, I was hoping your reply would be along these lines. I still attempt to maintain some constraint, and reply, "Haha no that's okay, enjoy your time with your family!"

Your response shakes me to my core, causing my pussy to spasm and start to drip all over again, reminding me why I am so deeply and completely in love with you.

"Ugh well you aren't allowed to relieve yourself again until I get back so I can double penetrate you with your toy and my cock," you order me via text message.

Those words alone are enough to send me back over the edge, but I heed your warning and stop touching myself before I pass the point of no return.

Before I can muster a reply, I see more of your words flash across my phone: "Of course, I'll eventually let you cum by sucking your throbbing clit. Maybe you could give me easier access by putting on one of your new outfits? I want you. Bad."

Heart pounding and pussy throbbing, I reply: "It would definitely be worth your while to cum home to me tonight ;)"

I hold my breath.

"...on my way."

That's all you say, and that's more than enough for me. My body is on fire. I set the phone down and summon the strength to lift myself from the pillows. I pick out one of my most provocative outfits: all black lace and straps, crotchless panties, and thigh-high gartered stockings. My disproportionately large 36DD breasts spill out of the cups as I cinch the straps tight around my narrow waist. I'm careful not to touch or adjust the toys that are still filling my holes, fearful that the slightest movement may send me into my next orgasm of the night.

And that pleasure is reserved for you and you alone.

With a bit of effort, I make it to my vanity where I fix my hair and darkly line my large greenish-blue eyes. I light candles and dim the lights through our empty apartment. And now, I wait.

********

I am lying face down on our bed, drifting in and out of a restless slumber, as I hear a stirring in the hall just outside our bedroom.

My heart skips a beat.

"Fuuuck, baby." I hear you growl, barely audible over the sound of zippers bursting and clothing flying. You tear your sweater and jeans off and rush into the room to give my body the attention it has been longing for.

I hear your breath catch in your throat as you see that the beads are still protruding from my puckered little ass. I watch over my shoulder as you remove your boxer briefs. I feel my pussy start to drip again as I see your huge cock finally spring free from its restraint.

I don't think I've ever seen you so hard before.

"I missed you," I am barely able to utter the whisper as you lift me up in an embrace, throw me back down on my back, and crush your lips hard against mine in the most powerful and mesmerizing kiss. My eyes well up with tears as I'm overcome with love and affection for you. "I'm sorry I got started without you, I couldn't help it."

Your eyes zero in on the black toy sticking out of my ass, and then you look back up to my eager face. You pull my trembling body to the side of the bed and kneel between my legs. Unhurriedly, I feel you twist and prod the toy, never once breaking eye contact with me.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Finally, painfully slowly, you lower your face and kiss the inside of each of my thighs.

Your tongue blazes a hot trail along the tops of my stockings, and then back up to the edge of the crotchless panties I'm wearing for you. In this position, I am completely exposed and displayed for you.

I know you can't wait much longer either, so without any more teasing, your tongue skillfully assaults my clit and I cry out in pleasure and surprise. You insert one, then two fingers into my dripping pussy, pausing only to catch the pooling liquid on your tongue before returning the attention to my throbbing little nub.

Your fingers curve upward and, as if drawn by a magnet, they immediately seek out my G spot and begin to tickle and massage me into ecstasy.

I cry out and beg you for more! Your tongue circles my clit once more and I'm lost. The toy in my ass, your fingers in my tight, wet pussy, and your mouth sucking and nibbling on my senstive, swollen clit are all just too much.

"YES... baby, please don't stop! I'm... cumming for you!" I cry out, in between gasps and moans. By far, the most intense orgasm I've had tonight.

You maintain the pressure on my pulsing button for as long as you can, but I know you're aching for your own release. When my legs clamp around your neck from the sweet, sweet intensity, you relinquish your control over my pussy, but just for a second.

With the strength and determination that only a painfully horny man can muster, you throw me back up farther onto our bed and climb up to join me. I expect you to position yourself between my legs for entry, when you surprise me with yet another treat.

You get on your knees beside my face and lovingly guide your red, swollen, rock hard cock to my eager mouth. I open graciously and allow every inch of you to enter, quickly at first, and then slowly but forcefully as the head of your cock hits the back of my throat. I relax myself around your massive member and swallow you farther.

You slowly start to fuck my face, thrusting in and out of my mouth faster and harder. As you pick up momentum, I start to massage your swollen balls, but it's soon too intense for you and you break free of my vice-like grip.

Without a word or any further build up, you position yourself between my legs and enter my dripping pussy, hard and fast. As your cock bottoms out, your balls slap against the toy in my ass, causing me to scream in pleasure and pain. I know my next orgasm is not far off.

Your thumb finds my clit as your other hand grips my waist to hold me in place as you thrust harder and harder. I reach a hand around to my ass and start to thrust the toy in and out of my tight little hole, matching your thrusts like the most perfect yin and yang.

I know you love penetrating me while my ass is filled with a toy, but I want something more. I need something larger to fill me up.

"Baby, please, I want you in my ass instead of this toy. Please?" I ask you, biting my lip in anticipation.

Without another word, you grip the toy and pull it out of my ass with a pop! as it slides free. The sudden emptiness along with the unexpected friction causes me to cry out.

I scramble to position myself on my stomach and I present my ass to you, begging for you to fill me, to fuck me.

You grab the lube off of the dresser and pour a steady stream over my quivering body. I moan as the warm oil slides into my ass and drips down my pussy to my electrified little clit. I long to touch myself, to circle my clit until I reach yet another orgasm, but I know you'll give me exactly what I need if I'm patient.

Once you cover your throbbing cock with oil, you lower yourself into position and begin to nudge your cock at my tight, resistant entrance. All it takes is a bit of pressure, and the head of your penis glides in. The sudden stretching lights every nerve in my body on fire and I cry out, so close to cumming but still dancing along the edge of ecstasy.

"Slowly at first," I beg, "and then fuck me... hard!"

I gasp and moan, almost growling at you as you pick up momentum. Your cock fills my ass up to the hilt now. You start thrusting and my ass begins to accommodate your generous size. Without needing more of an invitation, you thrust harder and faster while reaching a hand around to my clit.

That's all it takes for me.

I cry out and my entire body tenses and spasms as you send me over the edge into the most powerful orgasm. I'm cumming. I'm cumming over and over again, and it's all for you. You ask me where you should finish, but I can't speak as you continue your assault on my clit and my ass.

I feel your balls clench up and your body stiffen as you empty your hot, creamy load into my greedy ass while you continue rubbing my clit through every last wave of my pleasure.

"I love you."

 

 

Published 
Written by xanniex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments