last reply
30 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Man accused of stealing 88 panties from neighbor

Wed Jun 17, 9:01 pm ET
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Puerto Rico police said they have arrested a man accused of snatching 88 pieces of underwear from a neighbor's clothesline. The man was charged with theft and illegal appropriation. Police said Wednesday that he returned all $1,000 worth of underwear to the woman.

They said he stole the items from his 29-year-old neighbor over a period of several months in the rural town of Orocovis. She apparently had to keep buying more to replace those that vanished from her line.

He was jailed Tuesday pending a $20,000 bond.

OK......Seriously.....who has 88 pairs of panties on the line and still has a pair to wear?
Active Ink Slinger
It does say over time, she oviously didn't have the 88 pairs out at one time .. Ay Rocco you're slipping..
Active Ink Slinger
Now I'm slipping it's Fystee not Rocco hahaha it's been a long day..!
Active Ink Slinger
LMAO!!!! But, stilll, it's 88 pair! That's alot of undees for one person to own!
Internet Sensation
SHe bought new... but over a couple of months... hm. well each pair she hung out for 88 days of usage.
I'll last atleast 50 days...
Active Ink Slinger
If It was 88 pairs of shoes I would have said Zafia stole them but not 88 pairs of panties. LOL
Lurker
If they kept idsappearing from the line so much so that you had to buy 88 pairs over a few months, wouldnt you start to suspect?
Lurker
What's "illegal appropriation"?

Does that mean he was handing them out to the wrong people?
Active Ink Slinger
Either that Rocco or selling them without the owners knowing to the highest bidder
Lush Legend
I'm still on the $20,000 bond...WTF....why?.....LMAO!

and Stewie sweetie I don't steal shoes....that is a mortal sin in my book......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
She doesn't steal shoes but she would hit an innocent Onion visiting Chicago with a baseball bat. go figure.
Lurker
Quote by OrionTat
She doesn't steal shoes but she would hit an innocent Onion visiting Chicago with a baseball bat. go figure.

Priorities Onion, priorities!
Lurker
She thought you were going to steal her shoes.
Lurker
Quote by roccotool
What's "illegal appropriation"?
Does that mean he was handing them out to the wrong people?

To appropriate means to gain possession, to take as one's own for his exclusive use.
Therefore, it has nothing to do with handing them out or selling them to anyone else.
What puzzles me: Is there a difference between theft and illegal appropriation;
and, who pays more than $11 per panty? ($1,000 / 88 = $11.36..)
Those are expensive panties.

The thief may have been sniffing panties, but I think the girl was sniffing glue!
Lush Legend
Quote by OrionTat

Awww are you scared of little o' me Onion baby?......LOL!

Lurker
Maybe they're Victoria's Secret ones. They have to sell a lot to pay Adriana Lima.

Lurker
She charges a lot huh Rocc? High priced call girls usually do.
Lurker
She's one of the biggest models in the world, Chef.
Lush Legend
Quote by OrionTat

Aww poor baby ......LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Zafia
Quote by OrionTat

Aww poor baby ......LOL!
Shit if I knew thats all took for Zafia to hit me I would have tryed that long ago lol.
Lurker
stewie steels bras and panties and wears them to work to show all the girls smile
Active Ink Slinger
I just use there g-strings as dental floss
Lush Legend
Quote by stuart1975
Quote by Zafia
Quote by OrionTat

Aww poor baby ......LOL!
Shit if I knew thats all took for Zafia to hit me I would have tryed that long ago lol.

I wasn't aware that you wanted me to hit you that bad...LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Zafia
Quote by stuart1975
Quote by Zafia
Quote by OrionTat

Aww poor baby ......LOL!

I wasn't aware that you wanted me to hit you that bad...LOL!
Please do my dear.luW8LhbFPt92dIiL
Lurker
One of you will have to clean up the blood. We want a presentable place, you know.
Lurker
That's what the dummy gets for NOT leaving her some money in an envelope for them from time to time. (No, ID on the envelope nor any explanation, just a few bills to cover the COST of "replacements"! LOL
Lurker
LMFAO........

My friend once to me that he thought my washing line looked like bunting!
Active Ink Slinger
I never used clothesline to dry my cloth but I had most of my bras and panties stolen from a dryer in a Laundromat once. I think I would have been flattered if they were stolen before they were washed, at least I would have thought someone is putting them to good use instead of just wearing them
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Lilkate
I never used clothesline to dry my cloth but I had most of my bras and panties stolen from a dryer in a Laundromat once. I think I would have been flattered if they were stolen before they were washed, at least I would have thought someone is putting them to good use instead of just wearing them

The opposite happened to me, I picked up my laundry and when I went home I found a load of clean patties and bras mixed in with mine.. Maybe you need to come over and see if they fit you
Active Ink Slinger
Does that make him a pantie knicker?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma