Men owning toys?

last reply
53 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello Ladies. I have a question. I suspect I already know the answer to this, but I thought I'd ask anyway:

I love using toys during sex and I have my own 'naughty box' with cuffs, blindfold, paddle, vibrating bullet etc. However, one of my exes used to have a Rampant Rabbit. I loved using it on her, keeping her on edge for as long as possible before making her scream, and I miss doing that.

Would it be weird if I bought one to use on future girlfriends? Would you be OK with a toy like that which I might have used with someone else (but which had been well cleaned, obviously)? Or am I better off just buying one for each new girlfriend (which could get expensive!)?

Just curious... smile
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
That's so gross. I wouldn't want to use a community dildo.

New girl, new dildo...period.

Can you just imagine getting ready to use it on her? "Hey baby. I wanna try something on you. All of my past girlfriend's have LOVED this dildo. This EXACT dildo has been inserted into ALL of their vaginas...multiple times. Now open wide!"

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
That's what I figured... so is even the vibrating bullet a bit weird then?
0 likes
Quote by AbidingLust
That's what I figured... so is even the vibrating bullet a bit weird then?

Anything that has been used on another is off limits as far as toys go. At least for me. I don't speak for anyone. But I equate using a used toy with using someone else's toothbrush.

Lurker
0 likes
Even with blindfolds, handcuffs, paddles...?
0 likes
Quote by AbidingLust
Even with blindfolds, handcuffs, paddles...?

Perhaps a new paddle. Anything that comes in contact with another woman's lady parts, I wouldn't want my boyfriend using it on me. That's my final answer.

Lurker
0 likes
No, that's fair enough. Pretty much the answer I expected...
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I agree with Dani, toys are NOT to be re-used with other partners. For many many reasons, if you replace the girlfriend, replace the toys, all of the toys. Otherwise find a woman who comes with her own set, then you are not footing the bill.
Lurker
0 likes
Again, this is what I thought, no real surprises.
But interesting that you say "replace the toys, all of the toys" . Again, does that mean I should be getting rid of everything? Or is there a difference between, lets call them 'accessories' (handcuffs, blindfolds) and 'toys' (things that "come in contact with lady parts")?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Stop being so tight! Replace them all! Then you and your new girl will have all the naughty fun of choosing some new stuff together. And you might find she has some kinky ideas of her own that may surprise you!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
That's so gross. I wouldn't want to use a community dildo.

New girl, new dildo...period.

Can you just imagine getting ready to use it on her? "Hey baby. I wanna try something on you. All of my past girlfriend's have LOVED this dildo. This EXACT dildo has been inserted into ALL of their vaginas...multiple times. Now open wide!"

He can just say it's new and he bought it that afternoon to surprise you and you wouldn't be the wiser, rookie.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

He can just say it's new and he bought it that afternoon to surprise you and you wouldn't be the wiser, rookie.

It should have that new dildo smell. Not a freshly cleaned after a shit ton of usage smell. Most women know the difference. Rookie.

Lurker
0 likes
What about his fingers, tongue and cock?

Should he get them replaced also?
Wild at Heart
0 likes

It should have that new dildo smell. Not a freshly cleaned after a shit ton of usage smell. Most women know the difference. Rookie.

Wrong.

You would get home and it would be like on the bed with some fucking scented candle going and rose pedals n shit. You are NOT asking for a receipt at that moment. Plus he can wash it... Does your dish ware smell like yesterday's meatloaf? no, no it doesn't.

You're just saying that because of the thread. Dudes, you can totally get away with killing a few birds with one stone. Or steel jeweled butt-plug in this instance. The girls wont know shit. Just play it right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't see why you object to a threesome with Raving Rowinda my sexy blow up doll I know she's very cute and authentic looking but despite the built in orgasm scream and automatic lubrication she isn't real.
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
What about his fingers, tongue and cock?

Should he get them replaced also?

Should your doctor replace his tongue depressor when he gives you a check up? Or replace the needle when giving you an injection?

0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wrong.

You would get home and it would be like on the bed with some fucking scented candle going and rose pedals n shit. You are NOT asking for a receipt at that moment. Plus he can wash it... Does your dish ware smell like yesterday's meatloaf? no, no it doesn't.

You're just saying that because of the thread. Dudes, you can totally get away with killing a few birds with one stone. Or steel jeweled butt-plug in this instance. The girls wont know shit. Just play it right.

Go away.

I could fucking tell. Even still, this point is moot because I have my own toys. He'd know that. And he would know not to use leftovers. That's fucking disgusting.

And even if you could fool a woman, why would you want to?

Lurker
0 likes
i think it would be sexy going with a boyfriend (or girlfriend) to the sex shop to pick out new toys to play with.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

Should your doctor replace his tongue depressor when he gives you a check up? Or replace the needle when giving you an injection?

Yes, they should. Please don't ask ridiculous questions... If you should lose your whole hand cutting some ungodly pineapple, does a doctor not replace it? Of course he does. That analogy is so silly. Don't act like you don't know what he is saying. Does the dentist replace that fucking hook from hell they use when they scrape the living shit out of your teeth? No, no they don't. They use them over and over again. All in your shit, with hundreds of people. Do your science, please.

Go away.

I could fucking tell. Even still, this point is moot because I have my own toys. He'd know that. And he would know not to use leftovers. That's fucking disgusting.

And even if you could fool a woman, why would you want to?

You could not tell... Look dudes, you can't just use some 6 dollar fucking rubber piece of taffy for this. I mean, don't be stupid. This is for glass toys, steel plugs, a mother fucking diamond clit barbell. Shit you can get away with. Don't use some double-headed neon purple piece of shit with your ex's pube on it... Use your wits. Go buy a stupid new gift box at dumbass Hallmark for the old toy like you took it out of the original package and got rid of it extra good to make it all special.

Also, I am not saying I want to fool anyone. It's just simple science and math. The toy is fine and expensive. Don't be such a princess.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You could not tell... Look dudes, you can't just use some 6 dollar fucking rubber piece of taffy for this. I mean, don't be stupid. This is for glass toys, steel plugs, a mother fucking diamond clit barbell. Shit you can get away with. Don't use some double-headed neon purple piece of shit with your ex's pube on it... Use your wits. Go buy a stupid new gift box at dumbass Hallmark for the old toy like you took it out of the original package and got rid of it extra good to make it all special.

Also, I am not saying I want to fool anyone. It's just simple science and math. The toy is fine and expensive. Don't be such a princess.

Ok Ladies, The quote above, surely points to the fact that you should NEVER use a sex toy that you either didn't buy yourself, or weren't with the guy who has it, when it was purchased. There is no way I would let a guy touch me with a toy they already had anyway, but thanks for the tip!

I don't know how anybody could even think about using a pre-loved toy on a new partner. ewww
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Too fucking right T, thats just disgusting, NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL would i let a man anywhere near me with a toy he had used on someone else, thats just wrong, i agree eeewwwww.

You wouldn't know is the point.

Stay in school.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

There is no way I would let a guy touch me with a toy they already had anyway, but thanks for the tip!

It was a tip for the guys, omfg...

And you wouldn't know... that's why it doesn't matter what you would or wouldn't do. It's irrelevant.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It was a tip for the guys, omfg...

And you wouldn't know... that's why it doesn't matter what you would or wouldn't do. It's irrelevant.

Of course I know you meant that tip for the guys, I'm not blind, and I wouldn't care where his toys came from because he wouldn't be using them on me. The tip I thanked you for, was bringing to the girls attention that there ARE asshats like that out there who would try to pass them off as new.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I was just having this conversation with someone the other day.

Here's a few things to consider:

- porous material toys are the main health hazard - stuff like glass, metal and even silicone isn't as bad as long as it's PROPERLY cleaned and sterilized.
- assume that if you're at a guy's house and he pulls out some toys that unless they're currently in the plastic packaging, he has probably used them on some other girl at some point in time
- if you're forming a romantic connection with someone, having him use the same toy he used on another girl might be more affronting because of the intimacy connotation (and associated imagery) rather than the actual health connotation
- Similar to the dental instrument example, most girls have already had something 'inanimate' inside them that's been in tons of other girls (ie. metal speculum during annual pap tests)

Having said all this - I come with my own toys. It would probably bother me - but more because I wouldn't totally trust the cleaning bit. The idea of leftover pussy crust in one of the ridges or something would mentally gross me out so I'm not sure I could get past that.

I do think it's a waste though to scrap high-end toys - especially couples toys (eg. who gets to keep it and attempt faking it as new with their next partner??). It's easy to chuck the cheap stuff but I can see having pause about it when there's a lot of cost involved.

In general:
- a couple should shop together for toys that you want to use on each other
- in the event of a breakup, each person keeps the toys that were used on them
- practice BYOT (bring your own toys) to any fledgling relationship or fuckbuddy situation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the health and hygiene aside, I simply do not want to be around any guy that would do someting like that, any more then I would want your exes old anniversary cards or wilted flowers; jewelry or perfume; ANYTHING!!! I am me, treat and love me for the individual I am or go away. Used toys...that is just so WRONG!!!!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I think someone needs to work on their forum etiquette T, ................its rather annoying when some pple feel the need to quote on everyone elses comments......get a life is all ill say x

I agree with you here. "T" is always quoting and harassing me about my advice. So annoying. Get a life T.
Lurker
0 likes
As you know Felix, Kiera was talking about you, not me. Do you realise how silly you make yourself look on the forums? You know absolutely nothing about forum etiquette and how you've gotten away with being so rude to people and calling them names on these forums for so long, is beyond my understanding.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I agree with you here. "T" is always quoting and harassing me about my advice. So annoying. Get a life T.

Dude she is right ur an arsehole fuck off and stop being rude to my friend, we DO NOT require a response, have a nice day x
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx