Login

Dick size?

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hi gals. I was just scanning the forum topics and noticed the one about breast size. It got me thinking. What if there was a similar means of categorising dicks. Do you think it would be useful? Male underwear simply categorises waist size, then small, medium, large and XL. It doesn't seem to take account of what has to go inside them. And, as a man, I know that comfort is just important for us guys as it is for you gals.

So how would it be worked out? Length (flaccid or erect?) and letter code for thickness? And what about testicles? (they very much need to be comfortable!!).

What do you think?
Lurker
I can honestly say that I do not want to spend any of my time thinking about how to measure flaccid cocks and testicles. Thanks.
Lurker
Its completely different... As much as guys like to pretend that their dicks are huge I think its safe to say most are simular size unlike breasts..
And why would thickness matter? You want a tube around your penis all day? Most guys I know wear boxers or have no problem fitting into briefs..
Clumeleon
I think this topic was supposed to be more humorous than it has been received thus far...

Ho hum.
Active Ink Slinger
Guys obsess over numbers like that...they talk about dick size way more than girls ever do. I think they would probably really enjoy calculating if their package was a 6.5/4-3 B2 or a 6.5/4-2.5 C3. There would be books and DIY shows about the best methods for accurately measuring. Stores would stock wide selections of complicated cock rulers and ball gauges. Each man would have his own special trick for getting the best reading, passed down through families and argued about over beer with friends.
Active Ink Slinger
No Offense, but this is one of the more rediculous posts I've seen. In reality, how much difference is there in the thickness of a flacid cock between a huge guy and small guy. Not enough where you need to wear special size underware. And to compare it to breast size is crazy. To put in perspective if a small guy of 4" long and 1" thick is equivalent to an A cup, then a DD would be about 2 feet long and about 4" thick. And although I have seen guys here claim to be 3 or 4" thick, they are lying. Think of this, a DVD is acout 4 1/2" wide, enough said!

Why do guys obsess on cock size? Women dont obsess on boob size, do we?
Active Ink Slinger
Many apologies. It was just meant as a bit of fun. A comment perhaps on the fact that men are obsessed with fiqures and stuff, but have never turned this obsession to their own bodies.

Active Ink Slinger
Average is good if he knows how to work it.
Thick really lets me FEEL him.
Big balls tend to alert me to a fuller squirting!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Clumeleon
Quote by Nikki703
And although I have seen guys here claim to be 3 or 4" thick, they are lying. Think of this, a DVD is acout 4 1/2" wide, enough said!

When guys talk about thickness, they're often referring to girth, or circumference, rather than width. In this case, 4 inches is quite plausible (about 1.25" wide). I don't think any guy professes to have, or even desires, a 4" wide cock. That man will face problems in life.

Damn, I was really hoping this wasn't going to degenerate into another discussion about penis size. C'est la vie.
Lurker
If men were given a range of sizes such as:

IIIY Is it in yet?

Up to the biggest of:

NFW No fucking way, that beast will split me in half

When it comes to the clearance sale the IIIY range would have the most stock to clear.

What man would ask for IIIY?
Constant Gardener
Quote by Nikki703

No Nikki, we obsess on boob size too. And ass size and waist size.

We pretty much obsess on dimensions...which leads to dementia.

I do not know what women obsess upon, however.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
It does not help that our dicks change size several times throughout the day and often become erect even if we are not even thinking about sex or anything remotely sexy. I have heard of penis implants that mostly give the cock more girth.

"OH SHIT! She wants me to undress now! But I've been in the pool!!!!!"
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Nikki703

No Nikki, we obsess on boob size too. And ass size and waist size.

We pretty much obsess on dimensions...which leads to dementia.

I do not know what women obsess upon, however.

AGE!!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Buz
It does not help that our dicks change size several times throughout the day and often become erect even if we are not even thinking about sex or anything remotely sexy. I have heard of penis implants that mostly give the cock more girth.

You mean Shrinkage? LOL
The Linebacker
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Buz

You mean Shrinkage? LOL

Hi Nikki! Yes, shrinkage! Sometimes a guy can pull his shorts down and see that thing hanging extra low and thick and think, "Oh yea! If she could see me now!!!!"

Then other times he pulls his shorts down and panics, "Where did it go!!!!" "Call the cops! Grand theft penis!" "Someone has stolen my cock!"

There just is no consistency! can you imagine the frustration if your boobs changed size drastically throughout the day?

Maybe God is a woman and has a mischievous sense of humor.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Buz
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Buz

You mean Shrinkage? LOL

Hi Nikki! Yes, shrinkage! Sometimes a guy can pull his shorts down and see that thing hanging extra low and thick and think, "Oh yea! If she could see me now!!!!"

Then other times he pulls his shorts down and panics, "Where did it go!!!!" "Call the cops! Grand theft penis!" "Someone has stolen my cock!"

There just is no consistency! can you imagine the frustration if your boobs changed size drastically throughout the day?

Maybe God is a woman and has a mischievous sense of humor.

As Elaine Said, " I Dont Know How You Guys Walk Around With Those Things", LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
" I Dont Know How You Guys Walk Around With Those Things", LOL!!

Well this is the problem. It's all quite comfortable when flaccid, but when things begin to happen it can be really painful. And it's not easy to adjust in public.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by positivetension
Guys obsess over numbers like that...they talk about dick size way more than girls ever do. I think they would probably really enjoy calculating if their package was a 6.5/4-3 B2 or a 6.5/4-2.5 C3. There would be books and DIY shows about the best methods for accurately measuring. Stores would stock wide selections of complicated cock rulers and ball gauges. Each man would have his own special trick for getting the best reading, passed down through families and argued about over beer with friends.
:

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
There are many "truths"... I found this one to be the best...
"It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach.
A human hair can hold 3 kg.
The length of a penis is 3X the length of a thumb.
The femur is as hard as concrete.
A womans heart beats faster then a mans.
Women blink twice as much as men.
We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand.
A woman has read this entire post.
The man is still looking at his thumb."
Constant Gardener
Quote by kochankatulipan
" I Dont Know How You Guys Walk Around With Those Things", LOL!!

Well this is the problem. It's all quite comfortable when flaccid, but when things begin to happen it can be really painful. And it's not easy to adjust in public.

Hard-ons are not supposed to hurt, ever. If you're experiencing pain, you should go see a urologist, Chief. Unless you've got a pair of squirrels or weasels battling MMA style in your slacks. What else is happening, down there which could be really painful?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
This pain is not uroglogy related. When you get a hard-on its o.k. if your dick is already in a upright position. But when you are hanging down, so to speak. The hard-on is prevented from attaining the upright position by your trousers. Can be bloody painful, trust me.