Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the great hair debate

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Should a man shave his balls? what are the pros and cons of this?
do you ladies prefer a man who shaves his balls?
Really? Yet another hairy/shaven thread? You should learn to use the Search function before posting a topic that has been done to death already.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Quote by thepainter
Really? Yet another hairy/shaven thread? You should learn to use the Search function before posting a topic that has been done to death already.

Surely you've noticed the recent Lush n00b trend lately, Painter. They've all got to hurry up and post the most original thoughts/questions/comments in their own new thread (and act as if this forum is the 1st one they've ever visited on the internets).

That noted, do you shave, wax or braid your scrotum hairs, dude? I quit shaving a year ago, Dancing_Doll noted in one of the other 300 pubic hair forum threads that shaving was too damned metro for her tastebuds.

So, I got me some Rogaine to apply daily and now...The beard that Bill Gibbons from ZZTop sports? Yeah baby.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
This is the "Ask the gals" thread and 2 dudes have responded. Hmmmmm.

and here I was thinking it was long hair, short hair ...., or bald headed ....

anyone got some Baileys or Jack for my coffee????
Quote by WellMadeMale

That noted, do you shave, wax or braid your scrotum hairs, dude? I quit shaving a year ago, Dancing_Doll noted in one of the other 300 pubic hair forum threads that shaving was too damned metro for her tastebuds.

No, no... I like it metro! I am always in favour of the hair-free to immaculately trimmed zone. Balls should be smooth, like ripe plums that roll on the tongue.
See, there is a reason for these threads after all.

Grab your razor and foam... or be the sexy uber-metrosexual and book that waxing appointment!

Quote by thepainter

Really? The topic of pubic hair has been mentioned in the Lush forum before?

I don't believe you...surely you jest...

I certainly don't recall seeing it mentioned before...

Next you're going to try to tell us that cock size has been mentioned before...

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
I got a giant cock for ya's

Quote by shawnababy
This is the "Ask the gals" thread and 2 dudes have responded. Hmmmmm.

It has probably escaped your keen attention over the last six months, but there is good bit of gender non-specific communications which occurs across the forum threads, particularly in the Ask the Girls and Ask the Guys threads.

It is not like Painter, I, Scooter or DM have committed any cardinal sins today.

Last week...yeah, we all probably screwed the pooch a few times. (that's a turn of the phrase, incidentally, and not an actual accusation)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
Last week...yeah, we all probably screwed the pooch a few times. (that's a turn of the phrase, incidentally, and not an actual accusation)

Yeah yeah
i've said it before and i'll say it again, i'm a fan of hair
Ha, seems WMM's memory isn't what it used to be.
I know DD loves the metro look but us Europeans dig the natural gorilla look.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Those bad boys dangling down there are way to precious to put a razor near!!!! Wax or electric shaver!!!! Or maybe I should just go back to being a hairy Viking!