Whats the best size penis?

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i was just thinking that everyone gos on about big cocks but what do u think is the best sized cock?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ummm... really? suddenly, i have an image of Goldilocks (Goldi-cock?) and the 3 bears... this one is two big! this one is too small! this one fits juuuuuuuust right! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think that is the best thing ever said lol
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I think it was Durex that did a study on this. They ended up with a range of preferred lengths and girths presented as a table. It was based on a large-scale survey of women from around the world. You might want to search the internet for it. It was an interesting read. The big caveat is that individual women have individual preferences so some will be size queens and others want ones that don't challenge them too much.

One interesting stat I heard recently (from another study) was that women who had partners with micropenises (yes, a real technical term of art) reported higher levels of sexual satisfaction than the average. Turns out there's more involved than just size....who knew? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ummm... really? suddenly, i have an image of Goldilocks (Goldi-cock?) and the 3 bears... this one is two big! this one is too small! this one fits juuuuuuuust right! *giggles*

well that made me giggle! and its really going to be hard to tell that bedtime story again ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is about 7 inches and thick
Lurker
0 likes
6 - 8 inches will do me just fine
Lurker
0 likes
8 inches or more.....what can I say? I am hard to please.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Somewhere between:

"Why don't you lift my legs up...it might be better for us both"

and

"aaggghhhhh, fuck that hurts!"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone

One interesting stat I heard recently (from another study) was that women who had partners with micropenises (yes, a real technical term of art) reported higher levels of sexual satisfaction than the average. Turns out there's more involved than just size....who knew? lol

Guys with small dicks tend to overcompensate by being either a) great pussy-lickers or b) 'the perfect man' outside the bedroom or c) both.

Still not worth being with a micro-penis in my opinion though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by WorkAlone

Guys with small dicks tend to overcompensate by being either a) great pussy-lickers or b) 'the perfect man' outside the bedroom or c) both.

Still not worth being with a micro-penis in my opinion though.

Somehow I think someone with a micro-penis (what an unfortunate term) came up with that stat.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW!! That is a real term.

Micropenis
is an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size. The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum are without ambiguity, such as hypospadias.
Lurker
0 likes
id say 6+ is good, i like it when the guy makes my pussy hurt the next morning