Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Category for a Story about a Temporary Cock?

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Okay, I got a fun one for y'all. What category would you suggest for a story about a lady who takes a pill and grows a cock, and then proceeds to have a series of sexy adventures with her best friend?

If you read hentai, this is a pretty common "Futa" scenario, but I'm not sure where it would live on Lush.

* Office Sex? It starts in an office, but it's not really _about_ the office, and they quickly leave to go back to her apartment.
* Fantasy/SciFi/Supernatural? Doesn't really feel right, since it's not vampires or spaceships.
* Lesbian? It's two ladies, but neither of them identify as gay, and there's a cock involved which feels like it would upset readers browsing for real lesbian stories. Similarly, "Straight Sex" isn't right.
* Trans? That feels even more inaccurate than lesbian, especially since the transition is temporary.
* Fetish? I guess "futa" could be considered a fetish, but it's not like the story is about a character's kink, it's just a funny thing that happens to her.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. This is a four-part story, so I don't really want to just shrug and throw it in "oral sex" or something. Suggestions welcome.
Quote by pinkysurprise
Okay, I got a fun one for y'all. What category would you suggest for a story about a lady who takes a pill and grows a cock, and then proceeds to have a series of sexy adventures with her best friend?

If you read hentai, this is a pretty common "Futa" scenario, but I'm not sure where it would live on Lush.

* Office Sex? It starts in an office, but it's not really _about_ the office, and they quickly leave to go back to her apartment.
* Fantasy/SciFi/Supernatural? Doesn't really feel right, since it's not vampires or spaceships.
* Lesbian? It's two ladies, but neither of them identify as gay, and there's a cock involved which feels like it would upset readers browsing for real lesbian stories. Similarly, "Straight Sex" isn't right.
* Trans? That feels even more inaccurate than lesbian, especially since the transition is temporary.
* Fetish? I guess "futa" could be considered a fetish, but it's not like the story is about a character's kink, it's just a funny thing that happens to her.

I'm at a bit of a loss here. This is a four-part story, so I don't really want to just shrug and throw it in "oral sex" or something. Suggestions welcome.

Yeah, I'm HeraTeleia. Fantasy & Sci-fi with "futa" as a tag, if that's the term for it in the hentai world. You could use Hentai as a tag, too.