last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,

I am new to Lush stories and have only submitted two stories right now with the third one going in for submission today. I used to get editing help from a friend but due to some professional reasons, she is not able to help out anymore.

I need someone who can proof-read the 4th and final part in this story series or help in editing it as well.

The story is about a loving couple who indulge in crossdressing and pegging play. So if that is in your wheelhouse, then please do let me know.

English is not my native language, though I do think I speak and write it quite decently.

Please do leave me a message here or PM me if you can help.

Thanks! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've 50+ years experience as a proofreader.and editor, though not now officially working for rewward, however, if you think I can help feel free ro contact me.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to proof read and edit all the time. I don;t get much time these days though. Just trying to write stories at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by F_LaCid
I've 50+ years experience as a proofreader.and editor, though not now officially working for rewward, however, if you think I can help feel free ro contact me.

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't send.

I have just lost my proof reader. if you are will to help me I would be very grateful. my biggest problem is I dyslectic and can't always see my mistakes. thank you in advance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

I have just lost my proof reader. if you are will to help me I would be very grateful. my biggest problem is I dyslectic and can't always see my mistakes. thank you in advance.

I have same problem. I have loads of stories but they full of errors. I might pay for gold membership. It says you get story edited with gold member.

https://www.lushstories.com/gold.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

Quote by David85

I have same problem. I have loads of stories but they full of errors. I might pay for gold membership. It says you get story edited with gold member.

https://www.lushstories.com/gold.aspx

It’s my belief, and I could be wrong, that while the story verifiers will edit your story, they will ONLY perform that service up to a point. In other words, there is a LIMIT to how much editing they are able to do. If you go back and read that statement your link connects to, you will see the description of a Gold Membership reads in part as follows:

 Authors will have their stories edited as need be (within reason!)

` NOTE: the phrase ‘(within reason!)’

I’d suggest you contact one of the story verifiers, explain your situation, and ask them how much editing they are able to do.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx