74 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

Hey ABG smile
Honestly, I still haven't gotten past those 1k words! For some reason, I can't stop re-writing the intro. The category has yet to be decided, but the way this damn thing is asking to be written, it's almost bound to fall under 'Love Stories'. (Side note: I find it so annoying how I tend to revert back to the theme of love no matter how hard I try not to, haha!)

All the best with yours - I can't wait to see the finished story!
That little two-line tease was breath-taking. What gorgeous words spoken between lovers.xx

Thanks Emily.
"...asking to be written..." I love that. That means something. It will come and know it is going to be good.

I for one am a big fan of "LOVE". There is no shame in that theme; there are so many aspects of it. *whispers* I can't get away from it either.
? A True Story ?
Clumeleon
0 likes
My goal is to post six (full-length) stories on Lush in the second half of this year. Gotta kick my arse into gear.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl

Thanks Emily.
"...asking to be written..." I love that. That means something. It will come and know it is going to be good.

I for one am a big fan of "LOVE". There is no shame in that theme; there are so many aspects of it. *whispers* I can't get away from it either.

I love the ones that demand our attention
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
To produce a couple decent audio stories. I recorded my first poem, so the first step had been taken

Also I want to finish my collab, and produce it to the best level it can.

And knock at least one out of my unfinished album.

Checking in
previously unfinished, now published:Under Pressure

first audio story: Still

Still working on a pair of collabs, but I added a bonus story:sandcastles mine that suddenly needed to be told. (and yes, it too is a love story. whats up with the necessary tales being about love?)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My goal is simply to become a great writer; not necessarily a successful or famous writer... just an excellent one. Everything I write is just an exercise towards that end. I work on 5-6 stories at once. Some I finish in days. Some in years. Some I never finish. But my only goal is to become better.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My goal is simply to become a great writer; not necessarily a successful or famous writer... just an excellent one. Everything I write is just an exercise towards that end. I work on 5-6 stories at once. Some I finish in days. Some in years. Some I never finish. But my only goal is to become better.

To become a better writer is the most honorable of all goals in my opinion. The process of doing that brings
all the others within your reach easily.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need time. Oh, and get off my lazy ass.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Work is kicking my ass this month so there goes my goal.

best I can hope for is I get it up soon
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
best I can hope for is I get it up soon

Me too.

I've finally ditched that motherfuckin' werewolf ghost writing gig I was working on. And working is a generous description. I'm already halfway through my next story, and hoping to get it up by the end of the month.

Oh my...that sounds even worse.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few in mind:
1. Write a follow-up to my Linebacker/Cheerleader story and get it published before my final year of college begins.
2. Finally begin expanding my Roommates with Benefits stories and compile them into an eBook to sell
3. The characters from Roommates with Benefits have been talking to me again lately. It's time for a follow-up story
4. Update my author blog with new stuff and open the FB page for the blog as well.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I fell behind on one of my writing goals, to post 1 story a month. I'm hoping to get caught up with the goal along with finish some of the series that I've started.

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

Checking in
previously unfinished, now published:Under Pressure

first audio story: Still

Still working on a pair of collabs, but I added a bonus story:sandcastles mine that suddenly needed to be told. (and yes, it too is a love story. whats up with the necessary tales being about love?)

checking in, i seem to have been very productive since the last check in:

Pair of collabs: Syncopation, written with Milik
with the lovely Poppet: Crimson Skies

second audio:Shower Time

bonus not planned story:Released from Duty
Head Nurse
0 likes
New Goal: finish the one inhabiting my head. This character must get on paper and soon. She's taking over everything.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
My goals are simple... Author 50, EP, maybe win a Lush contest, and Ominum badge.

Truly, my ultimate goal is to take my work and publish them so I get paid. I'd love to retire on my writing royalties.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
So I have a new (sort of) story in my head. Just hashed out about 1k words so far. It's a weird one, but there couldn't be a more suitable time for me to write it.
Apologies for being so cryptic. I just don't know how/what to tell you about it just yet.

This is just me checking in to say that I *will* write this story. It just needs to be told. I'm not giving myself a deadline on this one, although progress is looking quick and I'm thinking that it should be ready in, at most, one month's time. Of course it depends on whatever else distracts me during this period of writing. Wish me luck.x

Totally wasn't expecting this, but that "story" just turned into a poem lol smile

Title: Ms. X
Tags: , lesbian, college
Link: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/ms-x.aspx

Took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to say about *coughs* them, the characters. But it's out now.x
Lurker
0 likes
Just started writing a bdsm story.

Slow going...will need a lot of help editing...