I have an idea...

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There's a couple of ideas for stories rolling around in my head, but I'm sort of stuck as to how to start writing them.

What I'd like to do is give out the ideas, have different people write the stories, and see how the story changes depending on who writes it. Males and females are both welcome to them.

One involves two couples, the man of the house is a paramedic or cop or something, who gets called away on an emergency or something.

What I had in my head was this:

Husband 1 is sitting on couch in the dark, watching television, with wife 1 laying on the couch, her head near his thigh. Husband and wife 2 are spooning on the couch perpendicular to the first couple, kind of half asleep. They'd all been drinking a little bit.

Husband 1 gets called away, Husband 2 wakes up and sits on the couch by wife 1. Sometime in the night wife 1 moves and lays her head on his lap, and thinking it's her husband and turned on by the other couple sleeping nearby, begins to tease and then suck him.

The other one is a step mom who visits her stepson at college and ends up getting double teamed by his roommates after he's fallen asleep.

So, there are my ideas, and I'd really like to see other people's takes on them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bopth of these ideas are good ways to earn a short vacation from Lush, since they ibreak the guidelines by describing non-consensual sex. Non-consensual sex isn't sex; it is . In the first scenario, she doesn't realize who it is; in the second, she can't possibly give consent, because she is sleeping.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
In my mind I had her realizing who it was, and then deciding to continue, but I figured I'd see where the authors would take it.

In the second instance, I said after her son fell asleep, not her.

I'm not a fan on non-consensual sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some ideas are not necessarily a good idea.

"My idea is always to reach my generation. The wise writer writes for the youth of his own generation, the critics of the next, and the schoolmasters of ever afterward."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went back and re-read the second scenario. I apologize. Mea culpa. That is what comes of reading a little too quickly. Again, please accept my apology. As to the the first scenario - That kind of story can be done, but it has to be handled with the proverbial kid gloves, as ANY sexual advance before she knows who it is, is still non-consensual. Typically, those surprise scenarios (and there have been many of them submitted) get rejected, because contact, be it merely touching, or a light kiss, is viewed as an invasion of privacy by the story moderators. We are all highly attuned to watching for stories that skirt the guidelines, particularly the requirement for consent.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
I went back and re-read the second scenario. I apologize. Mea culpa. That is what comes of reading a little too quickly. Again, please accept my apology. As to the the first scenario - That kind of story can be done, but it has to be handled with the proverbial kid gloves, as ANY sexual advance before she knows who it is, is still non-consensual. Typically, those surprise scenarios (and there have been many of them submitted) get rejected, because contact, be it merely touching, or a light kiss, is viewed as an invasion of privacy by the story moderators. We are all highly attuned to watching for stories that skirt the guidelines, particularly the requirement for consent.

I wouldn't know how to do it within the guidelines then, maybe she wanted the guy beforehand, mention it subtly in the story; I'm really not sure.

Thank you for the guidance, I appreciate it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fish1212
Some ideas are not necessarily a good idea.

"My idea is always to reach my generation. The wise writer writes for the youth of his own generation, the critics of the next, and the schoolmasters of ever afterward."
F. Scott Fitzgerald

Fantastic quote.