How to upload an Audio Story to LushStories.com

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I've seen a few members ask how they submit an audio story to Lush, so I've made a tutorial on how to upload.

Hopefully, you find it helpful.

Site administrator
0 likes
Just wow .. I just want to say that I think you have taken the way in which we try to help members here to a new and much advanced technological level in producing and posting that. Simply brilliant (oh and that voice! .. sorry )
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, so got that all finished up quickly then - well done you!!!

I'm sure it will be a fantastic resource for any first time audio publishers out there - no excuses not to do audios now
Mazztastic
0 likes
Excellent stuff Jayne! That was impressive smile

Very clear and in sure it'll encourage lots of people to submit audios of their stories!
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Excellent stuff Jayne! That was impressive smile

Very clear and in sure it'll encourage lots of people to submit audios of their stories!

Thanks for all the feedback.

I'm thinking that my next tutorial will be on how to record and edit the audio, but it might take me a little while to get it made.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd listen to this girl talk about ANY-fucking-thing. (And I DIDN'T understand a WORD of this! I have PEOPLE who do this shit for me!) But I've listened to it 24 times.

(Ok, more seriously this was fantastically presented... Well done the Jayster...)

But I still mean the first bit.

xx SF

(And I SERIOUSLY thought I was over her... Sigh!)