last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi all,

Looking for an editor to look over some of my doodling. An interest in vampires, supernatural and lesbians a must. I'm adapting work that was issued by me on Fan Fiction Net. I have spoke to Trinity about changes needed to make it acceptable for Lush. However, recovering from illness and the medication that I'm on does not make accurate editing easy for me. Anyone that is willing to help me I will be eternally grateful

Wendy
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a good EDITOR... (You can ASK!!!)

I KNOW my Supernatural.

(I'm HAPPY to do a fellow member a favour.)

I know NOTHING about Lesbians, but a LOT about love. (I know NOTHING about BDSM!!!)

Try Me!

(I DON'T edit friends as a rule but if I can help put you on the road I'm happy to help.)

xx SF

Here's a Super-Sample!!! :

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/the-return-of-the-wampyr-contessa.aspx

(Love 'eternally grateful'... BTW...)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
I'm a good EDITOR... (You can ASK!!!)

I KNOW my Supernatural.

True

(I'm HAPPY to do a fellow member a favour.)

again, true.

I know NOTHING about Lesbians, but a LOT about love. (I know NOTHING about BDSM!!!)

So true it's scary.

Try Me!

(I DON'T edit friends as a rule but if I can help put you on the road I'm happy to help.)

xx SF

Here's a Super-Sample!!! :

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/the-return-of-the-wampyr-contessa.aspx

(Love 'eternally grateful'... BTW...)

in all seriousness, Steph is professional quality when it comes to editing. plus, he's nice. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

in all seriousness, Steph is professional quality when it comes to editing. plus, he's nice. smile

PUT A TOP ON MS AVATAR!!!

xx SF

*hug*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

PUT A TOP ON MS AVATAR!!!

xx SF

*hug*

why? they're called breasts - everybody has them. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

why? they're called breasts - everybody has them. smile

I KNOW!

(And MINE are bigger than those little bee sting bumps!!!)

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I KNOW!

(And MINE are bigger than those little bee sting bumps!!!)

xx SF

yeah, but my prick is bigger than yous, so there (It's latex) biggrin

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Steph's a good editor, or at least rumour has it that he is, and I believe that Sprite's avi is in reference to October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the States.

actually, i just like showing off my bewbs. ;)

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi Stephanie

Thank you for your offer I have sent a pm with more information

Thank you

Wendy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Celticwitch
Hi Stephanie

Thank you for your offer I have sent a pm with more information

Thank you

Wendy

Great.

xx SF
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi babygirl,

I think you should no if I'm qualified or not (giggles)

Supernatural: Yes

Lesbian: Yes

Helpful: Yes

Love: yes

anything else? probably.

LN
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Celticwitch
Hi all,

Looking for an editor to look over some of my doodling. An interest in vampires, supernatural and lesbians a must. I'm adapting work that was issued by me on Fan Fiction Net. I have spoke to Trinity about changes needed to make it acceptable for Lush. However, recovering from illness and the medication that I'm on does not make accurate editing easy for me. Anyone that is willing to help me I will be eternally grateful

Wendy

I would be happy to help you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hi
i am new here and did submit a story but was returned and as i was never good at school i really do need an editor to present my story the way it needs to be written ,a message here or a pm is fine
thankyou anna
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by stockingsanna
hi
i am new here and did submit a story but was returned and as i was never good at school i really do need an editor to present my story the way it needs to be written ,a message here or a pm is fine
thankyou anna

Send the story to me, if you wish, and I will take a look.

edit ... 3 weeks later .. blimey dont bite my hand off lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind having a look for you .... Is it just the layout / proof reading etc or are there pieces that need a re word ?... More than willing.