Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Wake Up On A Deserted Island with the one above and say...

last reply
7.1k replies
152k views
12 watchers
1.7k likes
Quantum Tease

Have you noticed a much more positive attitude of late?

Advanced Wordsmith

I notice things, it's when I try to work out what they are that the trouble starts,,,

Quantum Tease

Dang grass skirt. Sheds strands like mad.

Voyeur @ f/64

Rock Lobster! Grilled kabobs! With karaoke! Skirts optional!

Active Ink Slinger

That sounds very appetizing, but I believe this Ladies only am I correct?

Active Ink Slinger

Do they offer room service?

Active Ink Slinger

You got a room. I’m sleeping down on the beach

Quantum Tease

There will be a joint Shower and Orgy at the waterfall this afternoon for the Island Horny Ladies Society.

Active Ink Slinger

Are gate-crashers allowed at the Island Horny Ladies Society?

Quantum Tease

We'd suggest that you ask those who tried before, but they were shown the Piranha Pool of Pleasure and never returned.

Active Ink Slinger

May I speak to the manager of the Island Horny Ladies Society please? Lol

Quantum Tease

She is indisposed just at the moment and slightly incoherent after, well, never mind....

Active Ink Slinger

Do they ever have an open house for the Island Horny Ladies Society?

Active Ink Slinger

I don't think they do if Kistin is on the Board of Directors.

Active Ink Slinger

What's this society I am hearing about? Geez, you go to the other side of the island for awhile and miss everything.

Voyeur @ f/64

You didn't get the monkey mail we sent? Damn it, this always happens when mating season kicks in.

Anyway, cold soup. You were elected as New Member Hostess and Taste Tester. It's two jobs, but usually ends up as one.

The Society is all that the name implies. The men mostly play with themselves. They have not been given the vote.

Quantum Tease

Yes, that IS a problem with The Monkey Mail Service. They are so easily distracted by bananas and sex. Wait... let me think about that...

Active Ink Slinger

But…I like sex and bananas.

Quote by kistinspencil

You didn't get the monkey mail we sent? Damn it, this always happens when mating season kicks in.

Anyway, cold soup. You were elected as New Member Hostess and Taste Tester. It's two jobs, but usually ends up as one.

The Society is all that the name implies. The men mostly play with themselves. They have not been given the vote.

I’ll take the job but I need to see the job descriptions and how I’ll be evaluated first.

Quantum Tease

Quote by ebonysummer

But…I like sex and bananas

Simultaneously? Perhaps not a bad idea. I'm pretty sure we could sell tickets to such an educational event.

Active Ink Slinger

Just doin my part as the New Member Hostess. ☺️

Active Ink Slinger

Oh you are doing well, I'm sure you can be creative with the sex and bananas too.

Quantum Tease

Sex and bananas

A mix of interest

I'm wondering now

If that's on Pinterest?