Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Wake Up On A Deserted Island with the one above and say...

last reply
7.1k replies
156k views
12 watchers
1.7k likes

Have you noticed a much more positive attitude of late?

I notice things, it's when I try to work out what they are that the trouble starts,,,

Dang grass skirt. Sheds strands like mad.

Rock Lobster! Grilled kabobs! With karaoke! Skirts optional!

That sounds very appetizing, but I believe this Ladies only am I correct?

Do they offer room service?

You got a room. I’m sleeping down on the beach

There will be a joint Shower and Orgy at the waterfall this afternoon for the Island Horny Ladies Society.

Are gate-crashers allowed at the Island Horny Ladies Society?

We'd suggest that you ask those who tried before, but they were shown the Piranha Pool of Pleasure and never returned.

May I speak to the manager of the Island Horny Ladies Society please? Lol

She is indisposed just at the moment and slightly incoherent after, well, never mind....

Do they ever have an open house for the Island Horny Ladies Society?

I don't think they do if Kistin is on the Board of Directors.

What's this society I am hearing about? Geez, you go to the other side of the island for awhile and miss everything.

You didn't get the monkey mail we sent? Damn it, this always happens when mating season kicks in.

Anyway, cold soup. You were elected as New Member Hostess and Taste Tester. It's two jobs, but usually ends up as one.

The Society is all that the name implies. The men mostly play with themselves. They have not been given the vote.

Yes, that IS a problem with The Monkey Mail Service. They are so easily distracted by bananas and sex. Wait... let me think about that...

But…I like sex and bananas.

Quote by kistinspencil

You didn't get the monkey mail we sent? Damn it, this always happens when mating season kicks in.

Anyway, cold soup. You were elected as New Member Hostess and Taste Tester. It's two jobs, but usually ends up as one.

The Society is all that the name implies. The men mostly play with themselves. They have not been given the vote.

I’ll take the job but I need to see the job descriptions and how I’ll be evaluated first.

Quote by ebonysummer

But…I like sex and bananas

Simultaneously? Perhaps not a bad idea. I'm pretty sure we could sell tickets to such an educational event.

Just doin my part as the New Member Hostess. ☺️

Oh you are doing well, I'm sure you can be creative with the sex and bananas too.

Sex and bananas

A mix of interest

I'm wondering now

If that's on Pinterest?

Somebody brought me a dozen bananas last. I really am very tired.

Quote by ebonysummer

Somebody brought me a dozen bananas last. I really am very tired.

🤭

In The Hut

Of Endless Delights

You'll find pleasure

For days and nights

Fruits a-plenty

Await one there

Bananas? Yes

Have a pair

Zucchini, too

Is a popular choice

If veggies preferred

For places moist

🤭

I'm guessing the vegetable section of deserted island market is low in inventory with the members Island Horny Ladies Society weekly meetings?

The line forms at daybreak. First cum, first served. Cash only; no coupons or promises accepted.

There is a rather healthy trading activity which occurs post-purchase and possibly post-use.

Is there a market for post-use vegetables?

My bananas are not for sale but I’ll happily share. Does anyone know a genetic biologist who could develop a double banana? Asking for a friend.

Will this biologist certificate do? Don't look at the fake stamp though!