Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Words or phrases you hate (or don't like)

last reply
48 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
1 like
I've done. a brief search of the forums and couldn't find one like this, so here goes: what words or phrases do you absolutely loathe and detest?

Mine is "cheer up, it may never happen". It's just so general and stupid, it does my box in to hear it. So how about it fellow Lushies? Have at it!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
hate...it is what it is...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i hate to be told "it is complicated" for a variety of reasons....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't tell me, when I am having a run of bad luck, "everything happens for a reason".

If you chose to believe in a higher power that actually cares to meddle in individual lives of little tiny speck on one little tiny speck of a planet on the edge of a relatively small galaxy, that is fine, but don't force your Deism onto me that way.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love you but i dont want commitment...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think a few people know that I hate the word "cute" or "cutie" sooo much.... I have reasons its not just a random thing lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
TIDY...............ok it’s a Welsh colloquialism........but for goodness sake, there are so many other words that could be used

Good, excellent, tremendous, great, fantastic, amazing, remarkable, incredible, marvellous, wonderful.....
Please try and find another word.....tidy means neat and orderly
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hate the word cunt.
Naturally selective, mysteriously magical and creative lady....... here to find what I seek... come and worship the goddess and re-awaken the passion inside.
Lurker
0 likes
I can not stand "Baby momma" and "Baby daddy"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate when somebody says "I am going to have a 'come to Jesus' meeting.". I always felt that was rather arrogant on the speaker's part. How do you know you are so right to think that you have Jesus on your side?
Lurker
0 likes
when people say "whatever" !!!
Lurker
0 likes
The word "Swag", annoys me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks, it should always be yes please.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LoveGoddess16
I hate the word cunt.

I agree, and its a turn off when someone uses it.
0 likes
Makes me yawn more than anything.

Savage.

It's been over used in the music industry.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Never Ever ~ sorry couldn’t help myself
0 likes
Well it’s not a word or phrase but that damn thumbs up emoji ... ? ... as a reply to a text
It’s not hard to say ok .... ugh I hate getting just a... K ...
Lurker
0 likes
I hate hearing Good Morning. It annoys me a lot.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Anything derogatory or negative.
Meagan
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have 2....
1) "It must be nice!"
2) "Back in the day..."
I earned everything I have, so to imply that 'it must be nice' to have nice things pisses me off. I worked double shifts, nights, weekends, 2 jobs, every time I could to have my things. And yes its nice, but nobody handed me a thing.
and second, if you can't remember when it happened, then dont tell the story. That's just a pet peeve of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate when someone tells me "K" or "Whatever"
0 likes
"Smash it" or "Smashed it" .

Geez me the rage.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Any word or phrase used intentionally to hurt someone emotionally or mentally.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is what it is
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
'Have a nice day'. As if that could happen by magic.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know why but I hate when people end an email with "Regards". I think I interpret it as F You