Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why is the Person Above You Locked in Your Bedroom Closet?

last reply
539 replies
12.0k views
6 watchers
143 likes
Quantum Tease
0 likes

Waxing his wings.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She's in there with a few other beautiful Lush women. I didn't realize that closet was so bigπŸ€”

Quantum Tease
0 likes

I'm not certain, but he had been seen in the Rope, Chain, and Lube aisle at Home Depot filling a shopping cart while giggling.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lynn doesn't want anyone to see her face.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In her profile, she says she was here a long time ago, so I think she's holding interviews for potential new friends.

0 likes

Hiding from the Five-Oh is what he said. Might just be perving through the keyhole though.

Quantum Tease
1 like

Not really sure but the box he was carrying had "inflatable" on the side...

0 likes

Well hopefully she's looking for the pump so that we can get going with what's in this box.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I ain't afraid of no ghost πŸ‘» boo

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Because she thinks it is cool to hijack the forums. I would throw away the key, if I could.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Who you talking about hijacking lol into the closet you go ..she says, throw away the key ..oops, there goes the key wink and off to the forum I go

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Unfortunately, she thought it was the restroom. Sighs. Mop up time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had no choice after Lynn tossed all my shoes around. She is locked in there I had to until they are back where they belong.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's just for a short period of time until I set the room up with the swing.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

For all the usual reasons and several more that can't be mentioned here. I made a detailed list. It's taped to the closet door. Disregard the muffled pleas.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I shall not divulge the reason...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

His motorcycle knocked over the fountain on my lawn πŸ˜ πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Quantum Tease
1 like

He fountained on my lawn.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Because I couldn't stop giggling at 'fountained on my lawn' and wanted you to be my private giggle slave.

Quantum Tease
2 likes

Sounding rather like Marley's Ghost, he clambered up the stairs with chains, ropes, and, oddly silicone lubricant. I thought he needed privacy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She stole my fountain after loud_bkr knocked it over. I think she put him up to itπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

For showing up at my door mumbling something about fountains. I thought he had gone cuckoo so I put him there for his own safety. Now I think he is doing something to my clothes.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

For putting poor scorpiopassion67 in the closest after I knocked his fountain over!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

For starting this whole issue with his motorcycle πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

For saving him from the mess he created for the people above him.😹🀭🀭

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I need someone around that has positive energy to brighten my day.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

I got the memo about him. They'll be here shortly for him.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She has been spying on me sleeping even though I tell her to join in πŸ™„

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I wanted her and Lynnwit to have a safe place to stay

Quantum Tease
0 likes

His interest in 'Boudoir Photography' led him to rummage therein for my stash of worn crotchless panties, so Nikki and I left it to him.

(and...just "Lynn".... my profile name was poorly chosen)