Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Alice in Wonderland Character Are You?

last reply
57 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Scored as Caterpillar
You scored the Caterpillar! You like to enjoy your relaxation in solitude and look down your nose at people who don't make sense. However begrudginly, you end up helping people out and give sound advice.

hmm *goes off in search of a hookah*

"Nothing was ever accomplished with tears."
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Alice
You scored Alice! You are kind-hearted and curious and give yourself very good advice, but seldom follow it, which leads you into trouble. You always try to be courteous and polite, but you become cross when people speak in nonsense to you and scold them sharply.
Lurker
0 likes
I scored as Alice, 8 points above Queen of Hearts, which really pissed me off because I wanted to be the Queen of Hearts so that I could give all the lovely Lush ladies the title of "Dame"
Lurker
0 likes
Ha I was a tie between Alice and the Cheshire Cat! (happy with that!!)

You Scored as Alice

You scored Alice! You are kind-hearted and curious and give yourself very good advice, but seldom follow it, which leads you into trouble. You always try to be courteous and polite, but you become cross when people speak in nonsense to you and scold them sharply.

Alice 92%
Cheshire Cat 92%
Mad Hatter 83%
Walrus 75%
The Dormouse 67%
Carpenter 58%
Flamingo 58%
Oyster 58%
Caterpillar 58%
March Hare 50%
Queen of Hearts 50%
The White Rabbit 33%
A Playing Card 33%
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum 33%
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, imagine me being called "cheeky."

You scored the Cheshire Cat! You are quite a cheerful sort although you can be very cheeky to others. You like to stir up trouble and confuse people with your nonsense talk, although you do give sound advice in the end.

Cheshire Cat 100%
Walrus 92%
Queen of Hearts 92%
Alice 83%
Caterpillar 83%
The Dormouse 83%
Flamingo 67%
Carpenter 67%
Mad Hatter 58%
A Playing Card 58%
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum 58%
March Hare 58%
Oyster 33%
The White Rabbit 25%
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Walrus
You scored the Walrus! You like to look after yourself and indulgence is your favourite vice. You use charm and manipulation to get what you want and don't mind taking someone else's share... if they aren't watching of course.

Walrus 75%
Alice 67%
A Playing Card 50%
Cheshire Cat 50%
Flamingo 50%
Queen of Hearts 50%
Caterpillar 50%
Mad Hatter 42%
March Hare 42%
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum 42%
The White Rabbit 33%
The Dormouse 33%
Oyster 33%
Carpenter 17%

Not real sure I agree!
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Carpenter

You scored the Carpenter! You can spot a good thing and share your finds freely with others, but sometimes you can be gullible and are cheated of your share. Those who cheat you should beware though, you lose you temper when you're crossed!

Carpenter
92%
Walrus
83%
Flamingo
83%
Alice
83%
Caterpillar
83%
Mad Hatter
83%
Queen of Hearts
75%
Cheshire Cat
67%
Oyster
67%
The Dormouse
67%
March Hare
67%
The White Rabbit
50%
A Playing Card
50%
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
33%
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
You scored an Oyster! Easily taken in by charming words and flattery, you can find yourself in compromising situations with an unpleasant end... for you!

hmmm i am not sure if i like this or not... oyster??? i am almost alice..... and the dormouse.....

Oyster
83%
Alice
75%
The Dormouse
75%
etc, etc, etc......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Scored as Cheshire Cat
You scored the Cheshire Cat! You are quite a cheerful sort although you can be very cheeky to others. You like to stir up trouble and confuse people with your nonsense talk, although you do give sound advice in the end.

Cheshire Cat
92%
Alice
75%
Caterpillar
67%
Mad Hatter
67%
Walrus
50%
March Hare
50%
Carpenter
50%
The Dormouse
42%
Flamingo
42%
A Playing Card
33%
25%
Queen of Hearts
25%
Oyster
17%
The White Rabbit
8%
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Queen of Hearts

You scored the Queen of Hearts! You like to have control of a situation and demand loyalty and obedience. You like to win and won't mind a little cheating to get your way, but if you are rubbed the wrong way you lose your temper quickly!

Queen of Hearts
100%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Scored as Alice

Cheshire Cat
83%
Alice
83%
Mad Hatter
83%
Carpenter
75%
Walrus
75%
A Playing Card
67%
The White Rabbit
67%
March Hare
67%
Queen of Hearts
67%
58%
Flamingo
50%
Caterpillar
50%
The Dormouse
50%
Oyster
42%
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
A tie breaker between Alice and the Mad Hatter... curiosity got the better of me
You Scored as Alice
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
You scored Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum! You like to have a biff with friends, but you run away from anything actually dangerous. You love to entertain people with your antics and enjoy a juicy bit of gossip, the more sordid the better!

lol oh man xD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Scored as Alice

Alice
100%
The Dormouse
83%
Walrus
67%
67%
Oyster
58%
Cheshire Cat
50%
Caterpillar
50%
Queen of Hearts
42%
A Playing Card
42%
Carpenter
42%
The White Rabbit
33%
Flamingo
25%
Mad Hatter
8%
March Hare
0%

------------------------------------------------

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/upload/images/781-665-logo.gif
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It said I was doormouse, I would have said Humpty Dumpty, cause i'm broken.
kisses, amy
Lurker
0 likes
Well DUH!!!!! What do you think????
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Queen of Hearts
You scored the Queen of Hearts! You like to have control of a situation and demand loyalty and obedience. You like to win and won't mind a little cheating to get your way, but if you are rubbed the wrong way you lose your temper quickly!

Walrus
100%
Queen of Hearts
100%
March Hare
100%
Cheshire Cat
100%
Carpenter
83%
Flamingo
67%
A Playing Card
67%
Oyster
67%
Caterpillar
67%
Alice
67%
The Dormouse
67%
The White Rabbit
50%
Mad Hatter
33%
0 likes
Alice
Lurker
0 likes
I'm Alice (or am i Mad Hatter) - ha, so rich in irony.

Alice 92%
Mad Hatter 92%
The Dormouse 83%
Walrus 75%
Cheshire Cat 67%
Carpenter 67%
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum 58%
Flamingo 58%
Oyster 58%
March Hare 58%
A Playing Card 50%
The White Rabbit 33%
Queen of Hearts 33%
Caterpillar 17%
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as *Alice*

Carpenter
83%
Alice
83%
The Dormouse
67%
A Playing Card
67%
Walrus
50%
Oyster
50%
Caterpillar
50%
50%
March Hare
50%
Cheshire Cat
33%
The White Rabbit
33%
Mad Hatter
33%
Flamingo
0%
Queen of Hearts
0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Scored as Alice

hmm i guess so smile
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Alice
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Alice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
83% Queen of Hearts

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.