2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who knows what I want!
Lurker
0 likes
Whistle.. it works for my dog; he comes every time!
Lurker
0 likes
Keep licking pussy until shes soaked (-_-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wrap my lips around your cock and take you deep
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat
wrap my lips around your cock and take you deep

This thinking about this is making me moist ...:P
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Anna I would much rather show you but it would involve a lot of kissing, licking,sucking, nibbling, with a lot of touching and moaning
Lurker
0 likes
god..i would love you too..maybe we need to plan a beach trip. Invite our favorite group of ladies and we are off....
Lurker
0 likes
think you can handle multiple orgasms and wjen you think your done here comes the mind blower
Lurker
0 likes
in two word increments...hands cuffed...eyes closed...peacock feather...soft kisses...everywhere but...no hurry...getting closer...ignoring begging...electric feather...getting closer...backing off...getting closer...passing by...back arches...still avoiding...soft kisses...magic feather...legs open...kissing closer...breathing quickens...kissing closer...feather lingers...tongue flicks...body shudders...tongue flicks...body shudders...small pause...big grin...you're ready
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd tell you to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!!!!!

Oh wait. That is how I would get turned on. Wrong thread!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Off topic]
I want to click on a Like button for Woman, but there isn't one on here. Dammit.
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to click like for woman and Sirloin LOL Oh boy do they make me laugh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tickle, tickle ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did someone say my name? silly
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Anna is this topic all about making you cum or is it supposed to be about making the person above cum? I didn't know for certain.]
[Trying to put Anna's topic back on track:]

A soft makeup brush lightly drawn over your clit, making you squirm and tingle. Slowly the sensation builds up and you explode.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any way you want, over and over until you can't take it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As many as I can, orgasms extend your life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
let you fuck the back of my throat until you cum down it and along my tongue.....
Lurker
0 likes
let you fuck the back of my throat until you cum down it and along my tongue.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a special technique i use while going down on you ,first 1 then 2 fingers exploring inside you then i suck air in like a vacuum cleaner and capture ur clitty in my mouth locking my lips around it all the while continuing the sucking in . while fingers do there job with ur clit locked between my lips and vacuuming motion i start to lick up down ,back and forth over ur love button faster ,faster keeping the sucking in of it until u cum in my waiting mouth .... then guess what i'd do next ??????????? wrong .....u probably thought id fuck u no , id let u catch ur breath then continue eating you till u came again and again . i dont wanna cum up from between ur legs till my face looks like a dunkin donuts honeydipped donut covered w ur sweet juices .
Lurker
0 likes
Did I drink too much (again!) or in reallity is Guest a woman when I thought that from the masculine avatar Guest was one of the most imaginative guys around here? I'm really confused now...
Classified
0 likes
All fingers and thumbs!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney