sex reviews

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I read a recipe review, I became aroused at the excitement in the review and so naturally, I couldn't help but modify and see how it read in sexual terms : ) Thought you might have fun with it too.

"This was very yummy. The only thing, as the other reviewer mentioned, was the duration was way off. I also fucked the guy for about an hour. He did add a couple of fingers for the ass fuck and used a warming gel instead nothing...ground a little longer and used my new zoom also. Fantastic!!"
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found out myself was a herself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eey has eyes for herself...but I got mine on her
Lurker
0 likes
Not how I thought this post would go
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nor me
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I dont understand the question?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I the only one confused by this game?
Lurker
0 likes
gargling with hatstands
Lurker
0 likes
Watching tumbleweeds flying through this thread...
Troublemaker
0 likes
Truly a spectacular dish, light as a summer breeze yet both refreshing and fulfilling. The honey drizzled raspberries were a surprising but perfect accompaniment to the raw flavours of the main entrée, oiseau de paradise. For the true gastronome I would insist you ask for the warmed peach as a close to your evening, the rapturous flavours linger on the palate like a delightful dream...one that brings a satisfied smile that will carry you off into the night...
Lurker
0 likes
Eating grapes as I watch. What is going here except a disaster. The green seedless are good this year. ???
Lurker
0 likes
If I mention Nutella will I be considered a gourmet, or just gormless?
Lurker
0 likes
i am waiting for my breakfast... the coffee becomes cold while looking at this threat