Relax, It's just a joke

last reply
25 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There are solutions…. and then there are real solutions !

Here's a solution to all the controversy over the use of full-body scanners at airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but rather, will detonate any explosive device you may have on you. It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!
This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."
Works for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Brilliant Chef LMAO
Artistic Tart
0 likes
f-ing perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great idea, Chef!
In lust and dreams,

Ashlyn
Lurker
0 likes
ha ha as long as I don't get speckled with terrorist that sounds fine
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Lois.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chefkathleen for President...
Lurker
0 likes
Great Idea!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Now my question is: How much will it cost??? Like the $500 hammer or the $1,000 toilet seat or will it be cost efficient where the gov spends $4 for 5 tires.

Then, Would the airlines give a price reduction on the seat?

Just something to think and piss on
Lurker
0 likes
I think we should all chip in an extra buck and have a tip jar there for them. I'd drop a dime in there every time I went through. OR..
We could have it on Pay Per View. That should pay for it in no time. You would take your chances. $34.95 for two hours of watching people walk through it. And then one time BOOM!!! You could talk about being on to see it for weeks. People would be buying your drinks all night just to hear about the time you were watching PPV when some guy got fried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I think we should all chip in an extra buck and have a tip jar there for them. I'd drop a dime in there every time I went through. OR..
We could have it on Pay Per View. That should pay for it in no time. You would take your chances. $34.95 for two hours of watching people walk through it. And then one time BOOM!!! You could talk about being on to see it for weeks. People would be buying your drinks all night just to hear about the time you were watching PPV when some guy got fried.

I think the whole thing would be great! I'd most likely pay $50.00 for the show!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
Quote by chefkathleen

I think the whole thing would be great! I'd most likely pay $50.00 for the show!

Shit I don't have to take a trip anywheres I'd pay just to watch the show LMAO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!! I think Chef's been eating her Wheaties.

Oh, Chef also gets my vote for President too.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Whoo hoo! A hot redhead in the white house! I need a VP!!
I agree 50 bucks isn't too much to pay. I still think they should have state executions on TV/PPV. Talk about a deterrent to crime!! And none of the easy of lethal injections. I want ol sparky brought back so the criminals can really see what they'd be in for.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Whoo hoo! A hot redhead in the white house! I need a VP!!
I agree 50 bucks isn't too much to pay. I still think they should have state executions on TV/PPV. Talk about a deterrent to crime!! And none of the easy of lethal injections. I want ol sparky brought back so the criminals can really see what they'd be in for.

Ah capitol punishment gotta love it LMAO You are evil ChefK LOL
Lurker
0 likes
But it's so fun!

Wanna be chairman of the joint chiefs? You can be the peace maker.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly I would like to be in charge of pulling all military personnel from any and all foreign soil, close the borders of the United States, any and all people that are in the United States when the borders get closed are United States citizen. Institute a 12 year term limit to all politicians, (if the politician has been in Washington for over 12 years, give them a salute of thanks and a one-way ticket out).
Prison over-crowding; What prison over-crowding. Any person that has been found guilty without a doubt of murder. Get Ol' Sparky out of retirement, as it has been suggested PPV, who wouldn't want to see Charlie get the flash. People that got caught for treason to the government, well let's just send there asses out of the country on a one-way flight to the nation that they agreed to conspire against the United States with. Any and all illegal aliens that are in the prison system give them a one-way ride back home.
Build a foundation where every United States citizen has a job, jobs that are made in the United States stay in the United States. Health care, where the insurance does not get a say in it. It's doctor/patient say.

If there is something that comes to question. I will do my best to explain myself better.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I've found my running mate.
Lurker
0 likes
Now guess; Where I heard Osama Bin Laden is hiding out? Answer: Iran Solution: Parking Lot ... Hell of a lot easier than the border of Afgan & Pakistan
Lurker
0 likes
That made me laugh.6ZCS1WkhO0zcstn6
Artistic Tart
0 likes