Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most exciting/adrenaline rush moment of your life?

last reply
18 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
What things or moments in your life spark that exhilarating feeling inside you? (now I don't just mean the orgasmic pleasure of an orgasm lol) ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Barely averting a car wreck can be quite exhilarating.
Lurker
0 likes
Jumping boat to boat in rolling seas
Lurker
0 likes
boring, but true for me, the first kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stepping off the airplane and meeting Sugarbaby (my wife to be) for the first time! Hands down the best "thrill" of My life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First responder to 4 car accident 11 injured
Avoiding head on car collision
White water rafting Grade 5
Bungy Jumping off Skippers Canyon
First real love interest ...

What a rush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ditto on the first kiss, and the last one wasn't bad either
Balloonmeister
0 likes
14,000 feet up in a balloon .... yes I have and it got my adrenaline up.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
saving someone's life
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rainbow4444
saving someone's life

Interesting, how did that come about?

Mine was FAR from enjoyable, looking into the bottom of the hole a .50 caliber bullet just opened up 6" from your nose is NOT fun!
Lurker
0 likes
heart attack at school - im first aider and gave cpr, kept the girl going until the ambulance got there - she had an ongoing heart problem she was a pupil - when they took over I was shaking like a leaf and had to go home adrenaline was pumping
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rainbow4444
heart attack at school - im first aider and gave cpr, kept the girl going until the ambulance got there - she had an ongoing heart problem she was a pupil - when they took over I was shaking like a leaf and had to go home adrenaline was pumping

A job well done !
Troublemaker
0 likes
Liar! It was 20 minutes ago when you saw Lyfbuz signed on.....

Me: when I took First Communion....
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a lot of adrenaline rushes...but pulling a 5 year old out of a burning house, ranks up at the top.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Jumping out of a plane
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finding a coworker, a friend in need of help, we will forever be grateful to eachother............for me it was because he survived
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

From the moment 'the' call came ..paramedics are working on my mum ..through giving all the answers to their questions ..getting Dad ready ..the drive to the hospital ..the waiting ..finally a chance to see her ..yeeah hard to forget the need to get from A to B

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

0 likes

Being shot at by two poachers trying to kill me