last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It's old but it's still funny!!!

In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom but it had always been occupied.

A nurse noticed his predicament.

Sir, she said, "You many use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch.

Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP and a red one labeled ATR.

Who would know if he touched them?

He couldn't resist...he pushed WW...warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom.

What a nice feeling he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside.

When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers to his unbelievable pleasure. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure.

When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.

Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed and a nurse was staring down at him.

"What happened?" he exclaimed. "The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button."

The nurse explained, "The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow."
Lurker
0 likes
Ha ha I lovit!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
LMAO
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men and that includes me need to dicern what they need to listen to that a woman has to say--some of its important and some of it is just talk for the sake of conversing--women have been known to talk twice as much as men in a day--just please give us a half an hour after work to collect ourselves when we get home after a stressful day and you can yak all you want except when screaming through an orgasm later---OK????????????????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Your penis is under your pillow."

And if you have been a really good boy... the penis fairy will visit you tonight!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
If I am EVER!!!! and I do mean EVER!!!! have to cross the threshold of a woman's private sector like this one...You better believe I will NEVER!!!! touch any buttons that are in the stall...

And yes I have put this down in my lil black book on the page of..."Important Things To Listen To From A Woman???"...

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short Too Be Taken Too DAMN!!!! Serious."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Woman
Quote by chefkathleen
Your penis is under your pillow."

And if you have been a really good boy... the penis fairy will visit you tonight!!!!

Lurker
0 likes

Men and that includes me need to dicern what they need to listen to that a woman has to say--some of its important and some of it is just talk for the sake of conversing--women have been known to talk twice as much as men in a day--just please give us a half an hour after work to collect ourselves when we get home after a stressful day and you can yak all you want except when screaming through an orgasm later---OK????????????????

yes longjohn, woman only want orgams so they can moan at us lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
heh, if any woman is kind enough to show me or tell me which of her buttons not to push, I will certainly take note and not push them.

There is no payback in this world, like that from an intelligent, cunning and worldly woman scorned or slighted.

I appreciate all the help she's willing to provide.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
lol thats funny
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
heh, if any woman is kind enough to show me or tell me which of her buttons not to push, I will certainly take note and not push them.

There is no payback in this world, like that from an intelligent, cunning and worldly woman scorned or slighted.

I appreciate all the help she's willing to provide.

Well put WMM, Well Put

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short To Be Taken Too DAMN!!! Serious."