Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LITTLE KNOWN HEALTH FACT!!!!!

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life.
If you don't believe it, try to pull a hair from your bum and see if it doesn't bring tears to your eyes.
this gets me every time.. i always laugh every time i hear this good one!!
It's just good Lovely Lady ..
=d> thats a good one Savanna

Thanks Playmale! Please, no more all caps thread titles, they hurt my ears!
Oh darn! I just had my "back, crack & sack" waxing so will have to wait awhile to test this one out.

Good one Savanna.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Quote by Savanna
Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life.
If you don't believe it, try to pull a hair from your bum and see if it doesn't bring tears to your eyes.

It's a very bad condition known as "OPTIRECTALITIS"!

The drawstrings for the eyeballs get all crossed with the drawstrings on the asshole, and give that
person a shitty outlook on life.