Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, put your best FLIRT forward...

last reply
81 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Oh I see how it is! give Trinks the flick and zone in on Lizzy! Well I'm sorry Spritey, Liz and I are busy!

Trinks? Are you cheatin on me?....... Can i watch?
I came here in the hopes of getting another big sparkly gold star (I know you ain't offering that shit up this time but it's me, ya gotta give me one!) and hopefully being able to get rid of the creepy fucker of a clown pic! Buuuuuut to play this delightful little game of yours one kinda needs someone to flirt with, do they not? Round up some hottie mctoddies and I'm in for a boot scootin good time!
Quote by CurlyGirly

As usual, flirting with the man with claws.

If he were sitting across the room from me, I would love to slide my hand up my skirt. As I caught his eye, I would spread my legs and start stroking my pussy through my panties. Once my panties were nice and wet, I would slip them off and toss them over to him.

Gosh, I suck at flirting. Do you think that's too subtle?

She will win the contest hands down, but I am the real winner because she is so awesome!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Quote by TexDrifter
Due to the sudden, inexplicable interest in the thread, I'll leave the contest open until midnight on the 21st.... After that, you're just flirting for fun. So far I count a dozen or so flirtatious femmes....ok, I count like two or three that have given flirtation a real shot, but I count about a dozen females who have accidentally wandered in. Still a long way from meeting the parameters of the contest, so good luck!!!

CurlyGirly is in the lead, but Liz and Poppet are close behind. Doesn't matter much because the clock is ticking and we're not even halfway to the number of flirts required to make the contest legit.

I have a question about the rules. Seeing as I have slipped from the lead position, and indeed have slipped past third position, it is evident I cannot win this competition. Does that mean I have used up my 2 chances of winning or can I continue to flirt to try and win? Just asking lol.
Quote by wolverine15

She will win the contest hands down, but I am the real winner because she is so awesome!

OH my God Curls, you lucky bitch! Can you clone him?
Quote by Kinkykiwi80
I came here in the hopes of getting another big sparkly gold star (I know you ain't offering that shit up this time but it's me, ya gotta give me one!) and hopefully being able to get rid of the creepy fucker of a clown pic! Buuuuuut to play this delightful little game of yours one kinda needs someone to flirt with, do they not? Round up some hottie mctoddies and I'm in for a boot scootin good time!

Hey Kiwi, good to see ya, Doll. You're welcome to flirt with whoever you please, but getting him or her in here is your problem not mine. If the current stock of studly targets falls below your standards, I suggest you embrace your inner caveman, go clunk some unsuspecting hottie mcwhateverthefuckyoucalled'em on the head, drag the poor bastard in here, and have your way with him. And have fun with it!!!

Happy hunting, Babe

Tex
Quote by trinket

I have a question about the rules. Seeing as I have slipped from the lead position, and indeed have slipped past third position, it is evident I cannot win this competition. Does that mean I have used up my 2 chances of winning or can I continue to flirt to try and win? Just asking lol.

Hey Trinks... Its never over til its over. You know how I am about rules, I only play by them when it suits me, so any one flirt has the potential to win. So, you're never out 'til you quit. The more you play, the better the odds of winning.

Hope that answers your question...and keep trying, you'll get better with practice ;)

XXXOOO
Tex
Quote by sprite
Trinket dragged me into this... apparently she's hot for me, which i understand. *clear throat, looks at all the 'offerings, zeros in on Liz* is that a strap on in your leather trousers, or are you just happy to see me?

seriously, i'm married. i don't know HOW to flirt anymore.

That isn't what you were telling me last night as you were whispering in my ear how naughty I make you feel. I mean, you left teeth marks on my breasts. *Shows you proof* Do you mind signing next time it "Sprite was here" for me?
Quote by Kinkykiwi80

Hiya Kinks!! Im not a hottie mctoddie, but you can flirt with me all you want!! I will give you a big gold star anyway just for being you smile

Ardentmale, I know we don't know each other but how about we just go back to my place and really get to know one another!
Hiya Kinks!! Im not a hottie mctoddie, but you can flirt with me all you want!! I will give you a big gold star anyway just for being you smile

Oh darling you are all the hottie and mctoddie that I need. And can handle. And that big sparkly star that you gave me was perfect. You know how I love big things! And you know, just between you and I, it's the biggest one I've ever had. Even though it's so big I think I have the perfect spot for it. I think I can just squeeze it in. Are you free later to come see if it will fit?

My star is going to look fantastic hanging over my bed! Thanks, darling
lol hey Bat!!!!!!
Quote by bat
I guess I wasn't sure about rules.. .LOL anyone want to sit next to me ???

Who's up to Bat?... And who's on deck?

Hi, Doll. On my threads the rules are very flexible and nobody really reads 'em anyway. Rules are, have fun finding someone to flirt with... After that its all up for grabs and anything goes. If you pull off something truly amazing, you'll get to dress me up however ya want for a week. So, grab some guy and verbally have your way with him.

Twitches and tingles,
Tex
Well, this will be an interesting experience.
Random flirting would normally make me uncomfortable and awkward, as I am pretty reserved and shy

But I guess if someone special flirted with me I'd feel, well ... I guess I'd feel special too! I think I'd like that.
So, as it was said in the original post...consider my sorry ass dragged in! lol!
biggrin
Quote by Noreasonneeded
Well, this will be an interesting experience.
Random flirting would normally make me uncomfortable and awkward, as I am pretty reserved and shy

But I guess if someone special flirted with me I'd feel, well ... I guess I'd feel special too! I think I'd like that.
So, as it was said in the original post...consider my sorry ass dragged in! lol!
biggrin

Aaaw, glad you're here, gorgeous!!! Rrrr

So, how about I start by running you a nice bubble bath... I have a thing for bubble baths you know...
Quote by Mazza

Aaaw, glad you're here, gorgeous!!! Rrrr

So, how about I start by running you a nice bubble bath... I have a thing for bubble baths you know...

A bath? I just took one last Saturday! is it time for another? (sniffing under my arms).

On the other hand, I do enjoy the bubbles.
Quote by Noreasonneeded

A bath? I just took one last Saturday! is it time for another? (sniffing under my arms).

On the other hand, I do enjoy the bubbles.

Come on then baby, let's get out of here and I'll show you bubbly.... Mmmmm hmmmm

Ok....I'm pulling the lifeguard, flirt at your own risk from here on out.

There were some valiant attempts at winning the competition, unfortunately there just weren't enough participants to meet the requirement for number of entrants. Looks like y'all are stuck with the clown!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along and by all means, keep playing. Can't win, but ya still might get lucky

See ya on the next one...
Quote by Ajax
Oh I see how it is! give Trinks the flick and zone in on Lizzy! Well I'm sorry Spritey, Liz and I are busy!

Trinks? Are you cheatin on me?....... Can i watch?

Can I watch with you, it's been a while, I need some pointers. Though, I might let you use your pointer, if you fancy. :3