Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Jobs... Guess the person's first job.. Fun or serious guesses, but please be polite..

last reply
559 replies
14.7k views
2 watchers
129 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heidi, thanks for the game suggestion.... In that spirit, I will guess your first job was a taste tester for Red Bull..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you,

Jamie fist job was cleaning flies from fly paper and rolling it up, then going door to door reselling it
The Engineer
0 likes
Heidi's first job was as a cheese strength tester for dominoes. He pulled a lot of cheese with her teeth ..
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
simar held the exit door open for people at Walmart and said, sorry as they left. ( will send you a letter explaining it if you want, simar)
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by heidi
simar held the exit door open for people at Walmart and said, sorry as they left. ( will send you a letter explaining it if you want, simar)

Sure would love to hear about that ...in fact I would be waiting for one.

By the way what about that job you had at the local diner. I hear you made mean omellete with fries and bacon.
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
simar last job was as model in a dress shop window
Lurker
0 likes
Heidi had a job in a tiddly-winks factory. She didn't like it... it was counter productive.
Lurker
0 likes
Rosie had a job as a silk stocking model.....she did very very well!! Now she owns the company!
The Engineer
0 likes
Gal is a biotechnology scientist. She is actually really smart. She worked her way up in a major pharmaceutical company.
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
simar was a magician at the circus but then he decided to pursue his modeling career so now hes a turban model
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kev was just laying around and was hired as tent salesman, his specialty is pitching them.
Lurker
0 likes
Heidi was a model for Reef sandals
Lurker
0 likes
Lulu took her first job with a research lab looking for a more interesting way to determine how cold it was outside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tonya, was a assistant library worker
The Engineer
0 likes
The gentleman above was an underwear model..and quite a hot one .I hear girls are still mad for him.
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
up escalator operator in the main mall, switch to down every 2 weeks.
The Engineer
0 likes
Lifeguard. ...
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life raft
The Engineer
0 likes
Heidi over the summer took a job at the local lingerie store.....I believe it was the greatest year they ever had...they ran out of stock mid-summer. Heidi what did u do?
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simar was performing as a C stage magician
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Bill was the ski boat driver for Six Flags... Unfortunately he lost the job when he accidentally sent a skier into the dolphin pool next door...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Quantum Tease
0 likes
John was a plumber's assistant. His avatar picture is of the result of his first job.
The Engineer
0 likes
Lynn was a drug dealer. She got high using the joints she had to sell...bad business policy.
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smuggling drugs
The Engineer
0 likes
Quote by heidi
Smuggling drugs

Was it because of my turban????
Find Simar on: