Code Word (lol)

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A husband and wife decided they needed to use a code to indicate that they wanted to have sex without letting their children in on it. They decided the word would be Type Writer. One day the husband told his five year old daughter, Go tell mommy that daddy needs to type a letter.

The child told her mother what her dad said, and her mom responded, Tell your daddy that he can't type a letter right now cause there is a red ribbin in the type writer. The child went back to tell her father what mommy said.

A few days later the mom told the daughter, Tell daddy he can type that letter now.

The child told her father, returned to her mother and announced, Daddy said never mind with the type writer he already wrote the letter by hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
funny yea
Lurker
0 likes
Hahaha! I almost died laughing lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
roflmao
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Haha I'm gonna have to try this sort of thing when I have kids!
Lurker
0 likes
LMFAO Good one.
Lurker
0 likes
haha ....good one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep it is pretty funny
Lurker
0 likes
HeHe goodone
Lurker
0 likes
Funny for sure and have to guess what he is up too LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, that's funny. Used to work too. Now my kids are older and can figure it out!! Grrrr.....
Lurker
0 likes
Happy family lol
Lurker
0 likes
That's well funny ha ha ha ha I laughed so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

keep 'em coming
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
HAHAHA!!! That was awesome!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
that was pretty sweet.. lol