Britons among the ugliest people in the world

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe because us Brits aren't so self-centered that we'd join a site called beautifulpeople.com and not so shallow that we'd go out with someone purely for their looks!
Lurker
0 likes
I was going to post this, too. It's some self-serving dating club, full of vain people, and is not scientific.

I guess they never saw Keeley Hazell.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm from "across the pond" but personally....me thinks the British ladies (actually ALL eruo babes) are some of the hottest in the world...

(Just MHO)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Maybe because us Brits aren't so self-centered that we'd join a site called beautifulpeople.com and not so shallow that we'd go out with someone purely for their looks!

Have to agree, well said.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I notice that report came from Reuters (London)

The media here love telling us how shit we all are and how rubbish the UK is. Now we're ugly as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like one very big swingers group in the making!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Total load of crap British men are the sexiest of ALL!!!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Kate Bekinsale, Elizabeth Hurley OMG they are just beautiful. But for me I have to go with the Latin women, from both sides of the Atlantic.
Lurker
0 likes
ouch, ugliest people in the world... i can't believe that. Lots of beautiful people in UK!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO. Never take these things seriously.

Site was probably just looking for some publicity because I just checked my mirror and I'm still GORGEOUS!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a friend from the Manchester area, and she is one of the most beautiful people i have ever known, inside and out. Have met a few people here from across the pond, and while i cant speak to their physical appearances, each have such beautiful spirits MMonroe and Juicylucy being among them.
Lurker
0 likes
I've seen Nicola and Gav. They're both pretty people.

Especially when she wears that dress she has on.