Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Britons among the ugliest people in the world

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Maybe because us Brits aren't so self-centered that we'd join a site called beautifulpeople.com and not so shallow that we'd go out with someone purely for their looks!
I was going to post this, too. It's some self-serving dating club, full of vain people, and is not scientific.

I guess they never saw Keeley Hazell.
I'm from "across the pond" but personally....me thinks the British ladies (actually ALL eruo babes) are some of the hottest in the world...

(Just MHO)
Quote by MMonroe
Maybe because us Brits aren't so self-centered that we'd join a site called beautifulpeople.com and not so shallow that we'd go out with someone purely for their looks!

Have to agree, well said.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
I notice that report came from Reuters (London)

The media here love telling us how shit we all are and how rubbish the UK is. Now we're ugly as well.
Sounds like one very big swingers group in the making!
Total load of crap British men are the sexiest of ALL!!!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Kate Bekinsale, Elizabeth Hurley OMG they are just beautiful. But for me I have to go with the Latin women, from both sides of the Atlantic.
ouch, ugliest people in the world... i can't believe that. Lots of beautiful people in UK!
LMAO. Never take these things seriously.

Site was probably just looking for some publicity because I just checked my mirror and I'm still GORGEOUS!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
I have a friend from the Manchester area, and she is one of the most beautiful people i have ever known, inside and out. Have met a few people here from across the pond, and while i cant speak to their physical appearances, each have such beautiful spirits MMonroe and Juicylucy being among them.
I've seen Nicola and Gav. They're both pretty people.

Especially when she wears that dress she has on.