Ask the person below you any question

last reply
23.0k replies
625k views
27 watchers
498 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I have. I am visiting with her right now and we have been having a wonderful time.

Will you be affected by Hurricane Debby?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Hope not! But we do need the rain.

Have you ever been displaced from your home by a natural disaster?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope, just unnatural disasters like a fire that spread from an adjoining apartment. Got close a few times in Ohio, had a couple close calls with tornadoes.

What sort of natural disasters occur where you live?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Tornadoes and mild earthquakes. Occasionally, a derecho will blow through and cause havoc. I remember one winter, we were experiencing a blizzard with high winds, and a thunderstorm began. As soon as the thunder rolled, an earthquake struck. The combination of the three was a frightening experience.

Do you have any kind of storm shelter?

Please read our latest story.

Three Girls And A Guy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nah, the place I'm currently living at is in an atmospheric pocket that keeps the weather pretty tame. Biggest concern is potential tsunamis and earthquakes. Both of which would have to be pretty massive to affect me.

As things get hot and heavy do you prefer to undress yourself or to be undressed?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

undress myself

Who initiates sex more often, you or your SO?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

(By the way - I LOVE your new profile pic!)

It would be about 50/50 for us.

Is there a time for you when it is too late to have sex?

Three Girls And A Guy

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yeah, when I'm asleep.

Have you ever awakened your partner up from a sound sleep just cuz you wanted to have sex?

Unfuckwithable
0 likes

Yes I have.

Do you shower straight after sex, or in the morning?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Morning, I love sleeping with the smell of her all over myself.

Do you ever smell a person's clothes because it's arousing?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Sure!

Were you ever criticized for dressing provocatively?

Troublemaker
0 likes

Yes, I've discovered some women seem to find black silk pyjama bottoms and an erection quite provocative. It was a bad idea at the grocery store though.

Did you ever accidentally expose yourself to a large group of people?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Not a large group. 4 or 5 people. I was doing a nude photo-shoot at a nature preserve, and we noticed some people watching us from a footpath on the other side of the river. Since they couldn't get to our side of the river, we just continued on and let them watch.

Would you stop and watch a girl being photographed nude out in the open, or just continue on your way?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

If they are okay with having a live audience, why not? But if they asked me to move along, I would, of course, respect that.

What is the shortest amount of time you have ever had between meeting someone and winding up having sex with them?

Three Girls And A Guy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For pete's sake who times these things...I guess I need to start carrying a stop watch.....

When was the last time you engaged in cybersex with someone here at Lush?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

It has been a few weeks. I used to visit the chatrooms quite a bit, but I now focus more on posting stories and surfing through the forum.

Have you ever had sex in a public park?

Three Girls And A Guy

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yep, in fact, there is one secluded spot in one of our nearby parks where couples almost have to wait their turn to have sex! We've twice caught couples having sex in our 'spot' and had to wait discreetly elsewhere till they were finished. We were caught once ourselves!

Ever share your S.O. sexually with a friend?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No.

Ever knowingly seduced a friend's better half?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yes, with his full knowledge and approval. She wanted to try bi-sex, and her BF introduced her to me.

Do you work remotely from home or at an office/jobsite?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Remotely, most of the time, but I do have to venture into the "office" from time to time.

Have you ever been told that a person of the same sex, loved you?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not "loved", but one or two made clear they liked me. Apparently I'm sexy to both sexes :P

Have you ever had homosexual experiences? (Even just a kiss counts)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope.

Do you think you can retire comfortably with the money you have saved now?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would like to. I don’t what age but before I’m 60 and then travel. I have a long way to go!

What would you like to do with your time if you didn’t have to work?