Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A banned member is going to take me to court!

last reply
34 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I had to share this, it's priceless:

Message: i want to know why i was banned my name is ***** ******* and if you people cant fix this then i will be forced to go to court on this and i will win cause it was for nothing cause i didnt do a thing to anyone here

Good luck with that!
Lurker
0 likes
Too funny
Lurker
0 likes
Even as " Rocky " as our relationship is here . ,, I do find this humorous that a member even thinks this possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you sue them for wasting your time and being a dumb ass to get banned in the first place??? ooo no don't take responsibility for your action just sue and blame somebody else...shakes my head at how some people think....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are his damages?
Lurker
0 likes

Wow ... maybe the person should go find another playground?

Really, people are not banned for doing "nuthin'" ... they (he/she) had had to have discussed one of the three disallowed topics.

Maybe an idea would be for these people to go onto their own msn/ online messenger and discuss their topics without dirtying up our naughty playground!

Van
Matriarch
0 likes
We don't take banning someone lightly, it's normally for something pretty awful. The member is given a reason in 90% of the cases, unless it's something so blatant I don't bother.

Quote by SweetPenny
What are his damages?

Before I work them out, he's been asked to fill out our standard form, Wellmademale conjured this one up I believe:

Lurker
0 likes
HAHAHAH this is TOO FUNNY!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't believe this is actually happening ... I just looked at the calendar to make double sure it wasn't April Fools' Day! ... ROFLMFAO
Matriarch
0 likes
Someone wrote a similar one a few month's back, they were going to "sue me for damages" - I replied, "are you intending to sue me for loss of lush?"

I never heard back from them again.
Lurker
0 likes
While we all do have the freedom of speech, we also have rules to obey by, and if you don't obey the rules, well you lose that right!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bassman199
I can't believe this is actually happening ... I just looked at the calendar to make double sure it wasn't April Fools' Day! ... ROFLMFAO

Has to fall under you can't make this shit up LOL
Lurker
0 likes
seriously!? someone him/her.... haha he/she might sue the court next...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF people are so stupid
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Message: i want to know why i was banned my name is ***** ******* and if you people cant fix this then i will be forced to go to court on this and i will win cause it was for nothing cause i didnt do a thing to anyone here

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I had to share this, it's priceless:

Good luck with that!

That's hilarious - what an idiot.
Lurker
0 likes
Judge: So what is the problem?

Plaintiff: I was banned on a kinky sex site. My life is ruined.

Judge: Get out of my courtroom.
Lurker
0 likes
people never cease to amaze me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm 7 years short of graduating law school. Otherwise I'd LOVE to represent you in this case. This is hilarious LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

More like I bet Judge gets up from bench throws him/her out of court LMAO

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I don't think it will even make it this far because I'm pretty certain that this "upstanding individual" is going to have a difficult time finding a lawyer willing to represent him. But I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when he tries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe Judge Judy could hear the case. I suspect her summation may be a little more excoriating than just, "Get out of my courtroom."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder how much work this person has gotten done while at work since he's/she's been banned?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Matriarch
0 likes
Real cases, real people....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If they actually believe they have a case, their life must be a dillussional living hell...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to see how they'd submit that case to court?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You are first class WMM; that person is gonna be so sexually frustrated now they are banned!