Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What sports do you watch? What teams do you root for?

last reply
127 replies
14.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Baseball, basketball, football, Hockey, rugby, soccer?

What sports do you watch?

What teams do you support and why?

0 likes
I watch Footbal/futbol and don't mistake it for soccer. No.

I root for Russia, Spain and Mexico's National Teams and a blaugrana through and though...which translates to FC BARCELONA.

I support them as those are the best teams in those continents.
Zlatan may be playing for LA GALAXY but he came to play soccer now...he's taking a vacation from football.
0 likes
American Football and Ice Hockey.

Also, being a Pittsburgh sports fan is hereditary. If you don't follow the tradition, they disown you (kidding).

So, Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Penguins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arena rock in sports grounds. The Rolling Stones.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Baseball! NY Mets. Who are, incidently, playing the Yankees this weekend and are very likely to get crushed and humiliated by the Evil Empire.

Also have some love for the Red Sox, the Cubbies, and the Rockies.
Lurker
0 likes
Golf, yup. But like all other sports, my viewing of it has evolved, or rather, devolved into a more limited time allocation.

I like watching golf's four majors, all major sports playoff finals - glad to see Washington win the Stanley Cup last night.
Enjoy watching BBall in the finals, again, tonight. So much more complicated a game than most realize. Enjoy the NFL
playoffs, or if its a big regular season game. Always watch the Super Bowl.

Sorry Verbs, but baseball bores the heck out of me. Played a lot. Loved it. Was a switch hitter and pitcher. But...
There should be a timer on each pitch. Throw within 20 seconds or something. Worse watching it in real life.

Always watch some, but never all of, the Olympics.

But my favorite thing to watch is The World Cup. Yes, real football because the players actually use their feet to play,
not like Canadian and US football. If they remove kickoffs and punts, which has been discussed, then can you still call it
football if their feet never touch the ball. Sheesh.

World Cup. Always like to see the Brazil's, Italy's, Argentina's, England's, etc. They are so passionate about the game,
and rightly so. However, I always cheer for one team because I love saying it... CAM-E-ROOOOOOOOOONNN!!!

0 likes
❤️❤️ BASEBALL ❤️❤️

I am a HUGE FAN of the amazing Boston Red Sox ... they are the greatest team EVER ? 43 w & 20 l ... yesterday’s loss was a rough one but at least they gave that pitcher (Jalen Beeks) a shot at the big times ??‍♀️??‍♀️

I actually also have some love for Detroit Tigers, Toronto Blue Jays, KC Royals, and Chicago Cubs

And Verbal...I will support the NY Mets over the Yankees any day!! ????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Also, being a Pittsburgh sports fan is hereditary. If you don't follow the tradition, they disown you (kidding).

"American Football and Ice hockey"?

Are you sure you aren't British?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The Warriors for basketball. Basketball was big in my city. you lived there you probably played, at least a little pick me up. i did and still do, every once in a while. Golden State played near enough my house that i could ride my bike there, if i was feeling daring. they have always been my team, and now that i live in Seattle, they are killing it. lol looking for the sweep tonight.

Also, Raiders for life (or until they move to Vegas - then i'm disowning them).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

i hate the steelers. sorry, but it's in my dna. you are forgiven, though.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
For professional team sports:
Atlanta Braves - baseball
Atlanta Falcons - football
Atlanta Hawks - basketball
Atlanta United - soccer
Atlanta Gladiators - hockey (but they're only minor league as both Atlanta major league hockey teams moved to other cities. If we get another NHL team, l'll probably get season tickets through my company.)

college sports:
Any sports team of The University of Georgia
The Georgia Bulldogs football team is my biggest sports love, actually lifelong obsession.

I also like to watch the summer & winter Olympics, and enjoy boxing and MMA. (MMA is more entertaining.)

PS. My alma mater, UGA, just won the men's outdoor track & field national championship.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I love NHRA or any drag racing, NASCAR is a close 2nd, however local dirt tracks are fun to watch. Love the smell of racing fuel, burning tires..... There is nothing in the world like the feel of a Jet Fuel Dragster pull a burn out then re stage and do a 1/4 mile in the blink or 2 of an eye. The tremors that run thru ones body are nearly orgasmic!

I may try to catch some Rugby matches, since I am told that often there are uniform mishaps.

Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

"American Football and Ice hockey"?

Are you sure you aren't British?

Too many non-'Muricans here. Got me to talkin' funny.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i hate the steelers. sorry, but it's in my dna. you are forgiven, though.

When we hang out, we'll do something besides talk football.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Rugby and Ice Hockey.

Hockey (Washington Capitals) probably because my Dad got season tickets when we moved to the Washington DC area. I went to games as a child and then later as an adult so I have a lot of great memories. I don't attend a lot of games now. When they played in Maryland is was much cheaper, it is now cost prohibitive since they play in DC. But forty years of being a fan paid off this week seeing them finally win the Stanely Cup.

I have enjoyed Rugby since my youngest son started playing in middle school and continued through college. It is an interesting sport that I still don't quite understand all of the rules. Not much televised coverage here in the states. They show more of rugby 7s which I am not a particularly fond of.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
I'm a sports junkie ..
MLB:Atlanta Braves and New York Yankees baseball
NFL biggrinenver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks, NY Giants
College football: Virginia Tech HOKIES (grew up 6 blocks from the VT campus)
NASCAR: Alex Bowman (#88) & Denny Hamlin(#11)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NFL~Green Bay Packers
MLB~Milwaukee Brewers
NHL~Pittsburgh Penguins
College Football~Wisconsin Badgers
NASCAR~Kevin Harvick, Kurt and Kyle Busch
Lurker
0 likes
College Football...SEC
College Basketball...SEC (ky)
NBA Basketball
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boston Celtics are far and away my favorite sports team
The Bruiser
0 likes
Football(soccer) - Manchester United, and my local team Swindon Town, international team England
Cricket - Somerset, international team England
Rugby union - bath, international teams England and the All Blacks(New Zealand)
Formula 1
Equestrian sports

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Just the usual sorts of sports... Aussie rules, cricket, rugby if pressed, football (soccer) when the World Cup is on (which is apparently really soon - it's sneaking up on me), but I don't really root for any team.

'Root' kind of means something different around these parts... an act that gets talked about a lot on this site, but not (yet) in this thread.

Hence, this delicate Aussie love song:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dislike sports.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Football (Soccer) - Arsenal & England
NHL - Toronto Maple Leafs
Rugby Union - Wasps & England
NFL - Baltimore Ravens
Aussie Rules Football - Adelaide Crows
MLB - New York Mets
Boxing
Lurker
0 likes
NASCAR is not a sport...
Lurker
0 likes
I watch MMA, football, hockey, baseball and basketball (in that order). I also like the Olympics.

I used to be a Miami Dolphins fan, but in recent years I've been slowly converted to the Seahawks. Due to regional proximity it's just way easier to get to Seattle games.

Although with fantasy football, I generally take a very analytical view of games so zealous adherence to a specific team takes less and less precedence.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not an afront to anyone who likes sports. I understand that as I know that not everyone will find books as wonderful as I do. But I find sports about as boring as anything can be. In order to watch a match of any sport one must devote several hours and dollars to it. To me, a waste of time and money. So ya'll enjoy your sports and I'll enjoy my books!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My alma mater, Florida State University, football.
Lurker
0 likes
For baseball, I'm a Chicago Cubs fan.

When I was a kid, we never had cable so I had to watch TV on an old black and white with bunny ears. We had two channels, but I found a way to position the antennas so that I could watch WGN out of Chicago. So as I grew up playing baseball (I had to choose baseball over soccer in the spring) I also watched Ryne Sandberg and Mark Grace with Harry Carey announcing. I collected baseball cards when they still came with a stick of stale gum inside. That scent of bubblegum and paper still brings back memories.

The team was terrible. The worst. The "lovable losers." But there really is something gratifying about supporting the perpetual underdog. In fact there was something bittersweet about the Cubs winning last year.

I have a massive collection of Cubs memorabilia and even though my planned trip to Wrigley Field was sidelined by an unfortunate eye injury, I still hope to go soon.

One the last remaining old school ball fields.
Lurker
0 likes
I just came across this map...

An interesting look at what sports are the most popular in each country.

I had no idea ping pong was so popular.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Soccer: USWNT. Cuz, Alex Morgan of course. But Messi and Ronaldo are always fun. Picked up a slick Real Madrid practice jersey back in the day when I was in Europe.

NCAA Basketball: UNC TarHeels. Fuck Dook.

NCAA Football: Missouri Tigers (alma mater) So. Fuck the ChickenHawks of LowRents, Kansas.

Baseball: Cardinals. Sorry, Damon. Fuck the Cubs.

NFL? Not a fan of any team really anymore since Satanic Stan moved the Rams back to LA. Won't root for that team until the man is dead and buried.

It's no team sport, but I used to watch a lot of tennis growing up. Andre Agassi was my favorite.