0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol funny as and No
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Hmmm, that could work even if he meant “TWAT”

No matter what I type I always mean 'twat'. I think? Twat was I thinking?
Lurker
0 likes
Well i am 72 and to me age is just a number. I enjoy sex so much more now than when i was younger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're not too old at all. Have "I'm an idiot," tatted across your forehead. With the virus rampant, what you really need is to create a large inked opening in your skin for the virus to enter. Wash your hands, wear a mask, keep your distance, stay inside, be safe.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by icurOK2
You're not too old at all. Have "I'm an idiot," tatted across your forehead. With the virus rampant, what you really need is to create a large inked opening in your skin for the virus to enter. Wash your hands, wear a mask, keep your distance, stay inside, be safe.

Well, if you look to see when he posted his question, it was early December, before all the Covid-19 turned our world and lives upside down. So I'd go easy on your "I'm an idiot" comment.

And for the lovely gentleman who asked the question in the first place, if you haven't done so yet, please wait until it's safe again...and then you do you!! 72 isn't too old.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

My latest famous story:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Techgoddess - Sorry! I didn't look at the previous page. And I'm a little quick to call people idiots. But I'm so distraught that people don't take the virus seriously, including the president. And I read such crazy and bizzar things here. And No, 72 isn't too old to pay someone to deface your skin and possibly leave you with a very nasty infection.