Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your thoughts on holding a Lush gathering?

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some time last year someone suggested a Lush party or gathering but I think it would have been far too difficult to organise one big international event. I have been thinking about this for some time and was wondering if we were to have smaller get togethers for example North America where the US and Canadian members meet; Australia where the Aussies, Kiwis and nearby places could meet; and so on.

What do you think, is it a good idea or am I just playing with myself? I would love to meet face to face with other members of the Lush family and think it could be fun. Anyhow I'll sit back and see what you all say on the matter.

Peter
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be grand to meet some of the frequent Forum posters I have interacted with on a regular basis.

HOWEVER.... Yup. this post comes with a disclaimer.

I would NOT want to meet up with some people, or for sex, or WellMadeMale. I mean, I'd be way too intimidated by his brain. And that would just be embarrassing for me. Politics. ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!! I know nothing about politics!!!!

But to have a get together with the people I regularly interact with on the Forums, especially in the Think Tank, yes, I would love to be able to mock Magical Man in person, or to pick at LadyX's brain, or to listen to Sprite talk then see if she really does giggle in the middle of a sentence, hear about Eviotis' time in Greece in person and all the others, and be able to go "Are you serious?" to Damon.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I recommend New Orleans, the only place more hedonistic than heaven better be...and i'm here...so there's that...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It would be fun just so I could poke woman with a stick a little bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Gee Whiz you sure know how to treat a woman (giggles). stick poking is right up there with candle lit dinners and ermm flowers and stuff lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
I recommend New Orleans, the only place more hedonistic than heaven better be...and i'm here...so there's that...

Obviously, you've never been to my house, then!

oh, and Woman? *blushes* i actually do, at times, when i'm nervous, and if i such an event were to occur, i'd probably do more giggling then talking.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by Magical_felix

Gee Whiz you sure know how to treat a woman (giggles). stick poking is right up there with candle lit dinners and ermm flowers and stuff lol

I think me trying to romance woman would be like a dwarf trying to slam dunk a basketball in an NBA regulation hoop.
Lurker
0 likes
sounds good so long as it was in sunny Australia hehee
Lurker
0 likes
Woohoo, lets meet at Tipitina's. First round is on SousChef, thanks dude.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All for it.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Loislane
Quote by Magical_felix

*hands Magical Man some needles and pins, drops her drawers, and lays down.

"Put down that stick you numpty!!! If you are going to poke me, at least be productive. You can save me a trip to the hospital!!! "

Quote by Magical_felix
I think me trying to romance woman would be like a dwarf trying to slam dunk a basketball in an NBA regulation hoop.

LOL!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard at this I almost peed my pants!!! I started thinking of putting you into a shrinking machine till you come up to my knees then letting you play, then I started thinking of candy floating through the air.

Pssst!!! Just so you know cut flowers? Are bad. I'll take a dart board instead. Cause if SousChef gets his way and we all go to NewOrleans, I can get a voodoo man to put a spell on it. Just never let me take your picture. Just a helpful hint.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Jebru and the others for their comments. I did say that a global one would be hard to organise that is why I suggested having a few different meetings so everyone could attend and not having to travel too far out of their way. You could have one in Australia, one in USA, one or two in Europe, one in Africa and even one or two somewhere is Asia. Maybe if these were successful we could plan something a bit bigger for everyone to attend the one place. As to Woman's comment about sex, if a couple are interested in it than so be it though I'm only interested in meeting people for a chat.

Keep your ideas coming on this as I like to see your comments.

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Matriarch
0 likes
See you all in Sydney.

Don't come here any day soon, it's expected to reach up to 42 degrees c tomorrow for Australia Day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Don't come here any day soon, it's expected to reach up to 42 degrees c tomorrow for Australia Day.

Would you like me to send you some snow?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you could have some of our rain, too, if you want!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite, I don't know about where Nicola lives but some of the rest of us have had enough of rain for a little while but thanks for the thought.
Sweet Penny, as I sit topless under my fan I would love to receive some snow from you as it is a stinker of a hot day.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you could have some of our rain, too, if you want!

I have plenty of rain to share too lol
Lurker
0 likes
Laying all jokes aside I have been to three small lush member gatherings and we had a blast....it all depends on who the people are...the last one I went to was in Pittsburg.Pa. There was 7 of us and we had a great time...many drinks and laughs....and yes there were a few other fun things too....we need another again this summer too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Up for a gathering in London...could sit aroiund, look ernest, drink coffee and listen to stories being read.