You just won the lottery...what's your first BIG purchase

last reply
83 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sultan of Smut

This doesn't count the crate of champagne or fleet of hookers/gigolos on the first night. I'm talking your first substantial purchase. Aaaannddd go.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Forum Kan-Guru
Quote by Emerson501

This doesn't count the crate of champagne or fleet of hookers/gigolos on the first night.

What do you mean? That was just supposed to be the first night?? I wonder how many nights before it becomes a substantial purchase?

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best.
Advanced Wordsmith
A load more lottery tickets. I mean when your luck is in, make the most of it.
Sultan of Smut
Quote by Little_wanker
A load more lottery tickets. I mean when your luck is in, make the most of it.

This sounds like asking a genie for a million wishes...probably won't work out well in the end ;)
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
A huge orphanage for all the children who need it. It has an inbuilt school, hospital and place to eat. Those kids would be so fucking happy.
Active Ink Slinger
Huge parcel of land to build the whole family their own homes far enough apart that they are close, but not intruding on each other and a animal rescue shelter and hospital.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
An apartment in LA, and a cabin up in the mountains.

Okay, add in an apartment in Brooklyn too.
Active Ink Slinger
I'd build a house and buy a new car.
Rainbow Warrior
I'd donate it to Hannah's orphanage. Me winning the lottery would be as wrong as Trump winning the election.
The Linebacker
Dammit! Football teams are still too expensive. Well, lottery winnings could purchase a minor league team, maybe a minor league professional baseball team.
Active Ink Slinger
First, trust funds for my two kids. Second, donate to take the Senate and US House from the R's. If anything's left, go on a cruise.
Active Ink Slinger
Mortgage, travel and investment. If it was big enough - finish working.
Active Ink Slinger
I would buy my parents anything that they would want, donate, purchase new house, car, take care of my son and grandkids...and invest the rest...
Active Ink Slinger
There's a house here in town that looks like castle and lists for nearly a million online. I'd start off by purchasing that thing in cash.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'd donate it to Hannah's orphanage. Me winning the lottery would be as wrong as Trump winning the election.

I would do something like that here in Massachusetts with women's shelters whether I had the money or not myself already.
Active Ink Slinger
I'd give half of my money to sister, my parents, basically my whole family, get everything paid off, try and purchase a house in the states, move there, bring my family over for holidays, donate to charities and put money aside away for or if and when i do end up having kids or maybe start adopting if it turns out that i cant have kids! I used to want to get everything big, but i find its best to invest, save up, put money here and there so that it benefits more then one person other then yourself!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
An architect designed home on one of the remote Greek Islands.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
This wouldn't mean too much to me; at my age time is the most valuable asset so I would pay off all my family's debts, keep enough to give me an income of 16,000 pounds a year for 20 years and then donate the rest to organizations creating local industries in 3rd world countries.
Sultan of Smut
The largest swath of wilderness I could find in my area.
Active Ink Slinger
After the typical "buy a nice size house", I'd buy a large condo with a custom built dungeon in my Dom's city mmmm.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by Buz
Dammit! Football teams are still too expensive. Well, lottery winnings could purchase a minor league team, maybe a minor league professional baseball team.

I'll go halvsies on a AAA baseball team with you!
Princess Popsicle
Okay, so excluding the hookers, blow and champagne for the first night... I would buy an obnoxiously large house for me, hubby, brother and his fiancé and my dad to share. I'd want a 'granny annex' for my dad and a wing each for us couples and then some communal areas. It'd need around 10-12 bedrooms so we had room to grow as a family and still have space for guests. Also, a garage to hold a minimum of four cars/ motorbikes, a separate office for hubby, a room for me to craft in, an indoor swimming pool and hot tubs both indoors and outdoors. A couple of acres of garden so there could be naked sunbathing and of course be commutable into London.

And then I would buy the contents of a Disney store, a shit ton of diamonds and sapphires and a tesla.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Rookie Scribe
I trust myself with my talent and hard work . If I win lottery it has to the unprivileged poor and homeless
Active Ink Slinger
a 1st class air ticket for a lush friend .....xxx
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Detention Seeker
A very Large plot of land with open planning permission so I can have my dream Home built.
I'd buy a vineyard. A modest one in the south of France would be perfect or maybe one in New Zealand... or BOTH