Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you rather go to heaven for the climate or hell for the company?

last reply
26 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh please fire away!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have a lot of company in hell, though enemies would be there as well. It would be an everlasting war I guess, but I'd think it would be much more fun with bad company
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell for the company, with vacations to Heaven for the climate.

Then again my best friend says Hell doesn't want us both there together, we'd take over!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Heaven for the climate. Nobody likes me anyways.

I'm sure thats not true!

Hell I like to be around people
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jlucas
Quote by Jillicious
Heaven for the climate. Nobody likes me anyways.

I'm sure thats not true!

Hell I like to be around people

I checked out your profile and read one of your stories........................ I like you.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I don't think it would be heaven for me unless the angels were slutty. So I would choose heaven.
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely Hell. They have a much hotter selection at the company bookstore. I also have a lot of people I want to say, "I told you so." to.
Lurker
0 likes
Heaven, solitude can do wonders on your mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mizzoubaseball

Ditto
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by mizzoubaseball

Ditto

I agree! You'll find me in the hot tub baby!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by mizzoubaseball

Ditto

me too!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Definitely Hell.... I like it hot... and all the people I love most will be there!

Heaven would be serene...but it would bore me after a while...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SilverArdorDragon

How does anyone even know the climate in heaven is good?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Judging by what you see and hear between the 2 I rather go to heaven for some R&R sometimes being alone can be better then having a crowd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice one CB.

Anyway, I thought I was already in hell the way the world is going, so, it's off to heaven for me
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
heaven I am really good at begging
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell for the company, hell for a vacation.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I feel like I already live in Hell sometimes- so the only difference between that and Dallas is that Hell has better company? I'll take the flames, baby. Enough people have told me to go there anyways, so by now I should know the way.ZCmWfJOurecRWcc4
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather have company than a nice climate, anyway Hell sounds much more fun does it have a devilish sexy wardrobe to match.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg that is awful. it's as bad as the old joke Arti chokes 3 for a dollar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Once upon a time, there was Larry the Lobster and Sam the Clam. They were the best of friends. One day, they were both killed. Larry the Lobster went to Heaven and Sam the Clam went to Hell. Larry the Lobster missed Sam the Clam so much, he asked God if he could go to Hell to visit Sam. God agreed, but he told Larry not to forget his harp.

Larry the Lobster agreed and down to Hell he went. When he found Sam the Clam, he had his own Disco in hell. Larry the Lobster had such a great time with Sam the Clam, that he lost all track of time. Larry heard the voice of God saying "Larry you must come back to Heaven."

Larry ran as fast as he could back to Heaven. When God saw Larry, he said, "Where is your Harp?"

Larry replied, "I left my Harp in Sam Clam's Disco."

Haven't heard this one for years. The Aussie version has Mud Crab and his cousin Sand Crab, hence Sand Crab's disco. Well Done.
Lurker
0 likes
some already call me the Devil so i guess its hell for me. already got a high rise condo and roommates. always up for a party tho..so feel free to stop by..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hell for sure
I'm always perving...
Lurker
0 likes
Id go to Heaven but try to add a little spice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by SilverArdorDragon

How does anyone even know the climate in heaven is good?

Very good point. On that same note how does anyone know that hell would have good company?