Login

why do people here expect you to talk about sex all the time

last reply
74 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I'm just inserting my double-ended dildo again - which hole do you want your end in?

DILDO! WHAT????
You told me we were gonna decorate shoes with glitter and gems??

You lieded???? hahahahaha
Quote by crazydiamond

DILDO! WHAT????
You told me we were gonna decorate shoes with glitter and gems??

You lieded???? hahahahaha

Seriously, I just pimped up my new work shoes, and I will take a picture for you. I shall leave the tongue sticking out and let it lick my nipples in it, if you like?

What was this thread about? Sorry, I'm distracted by the sex stuff...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by Shylass

Seriously, I just pimped up my new work shoes, and I will take a picture for you. I shall leave the tongue sticking out and let it lick my nipples in it, if you like?

What was this thread about? Sorry, I'm distracted by the sex stuff...

How quick the lamb became a wolf! APPLAUSE!!!!!!
Well done young Jedi xx
Well it is a sex site right? But I talk about all kinds of things including sex. I pretty much act the same here as I do in real life. OMG!! I really do. Thats kinda scary!! HAHA
Quote by Nikki703
Well it is a sex site right? But I talk about all kinds of things including sex. I pretty much act the same here as I do in real life. OMG!! I really do. Thats kinda scary!! HAHA

And so you should, all the good one's do!!
And whatever that is , it's accepted, that's why it's great!
x
Quote by honeyx
When you meet someone for the first time whether in real life or on line.. time should be taken to get to know each other before jumping straight into bed ......... You wouldn't walk upto someone in a pub and talk like that so why do it on line....

It's all about respect

I know this post is old, but I completely agree. Like someone literally JUST sent me an online message asking if I liked BJs. Just out of the blue. We've never talked before or anything. And he just decided to ask me if I liked BJs. Apparently he's on my friend's list because he insists on poking me. But I digress.

This is my point: Yes, this site is rooted in sex, but there's more to a person than that. When I told the guy to fuck off (nicely of course) his argument was that my screen name is "slipperywhenwet" so basically that meant I'm a slut asking for the dick. Where in that screen name does it indicate that I like BJs?!?! And he went on to tell me that because of the nature of my pics, I clearly wanted him inside me (those were his exact words). To make a long story short, the guy was desperate and twisted. And sure we can block/add/delete. But that's not the point. There are several things on my profile that indicate that I'm interested in more than just sex. But even still, all of this was completely disregarded because some horny guy needed a cyber fix. And I believe this is the issue. Talking about sex on an erotica site is an understood and expected thing. And I know that some people thoroughly enjoy cyber sex, and there's nothing wrong with that. But being solicited for cyber sex is annoying. I'm sure that's not why this site was established. And I'm sure it's even tougher for the writers because some guys can't separate fantasy from reality and assume that based on your story that you're some sexual deviant that hops on every e-dick thrown your way.

Just because I'm on an erotica site doesn't mean that's the only thing on my mind all the time. The reason I keep coming back is because of the awesome people I've met here.

Sure talking about sex is fun and intriguing and exciting. But where does one draw the line?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

I agree with most of the comments I've read here, that yes this is a sex site but come on people there is more to talk about then sex, get to know the person first then if sex does come up and your comfortable with go from there, (so ladies drop a line if you want to talk to a gentleman)
I don't have a problem with people talking about sex i just get frustrated when the first msg u get from someone is them asking you to cyber. That gets somewhat annoying.
There are certain people here who only ever wanna cyber. It doesn't annoy me, but how about getting to know me a little instead of treating me like a piece of meat?

Really, don't get me wrong, I love a bit of filthy talk or cyber every once in a while - with the right person, it can be a good release.

I've said in my profile that I'll talk about anything, filthy or otherwise and it's true but sometimes I don't feel like it.

I like talking about sex, personally I think it helps lower inhibitions but lately all I've wanted to do is get to know people, sure somewhere sex will creep in there and I'm fine with that but wanting to cyber right off the bat, well c'mon, respect me and stop treating me like a piece of meat and then we'll cyber, but only if it happens naturally, don't try to cyber me, please.
Quote by Sexyvonne
I am totally mystified why anyone would visit this site other than to talk/think about sex as a prelude or aid to masturbation or some other sexual activity! It is what Lush is FOR!!

I'm with you Yvonne it is the reason, I, and I'm sure many others visit Lush as it is a sex orientated site. I would have thought people would visit other sites if they wanted to chat about shopping, holidays or recipe ideas IMO.
Quote by Janey79

I'm with you Yvonne it is the reason, I, and I'm sure many others visit Lush as it is a sex orientated site. I would have thought people would visit other sites if they wanted to chat about shopping, holidays or recipe ideas IMO.

Maybe some of us have sad little lives and don't feel horny all the time, and/or are so sad we don't have any real friends, so we sort of flock together on Lush and sing Kumbaya (also known as Cumupmyarse when horny). Or, some of us are able to to see Lush as the multi-faceted place that it really is? So long as we're all happy in the way we use it, and don't infringe on anybody else's enjoyment, I can't really see it being an issue.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by Shylass

Maybe some of us have sad little lives and don't feel horny all the time, and/or are so sad we don't have any real friends

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you.
As with any club or group people belong to, there is only so much that can be discussed about certain areas involved in that particular club or group before moving onto other issues that you might share so that you can connect to others in that same group.
Just as the most of us here at Lush have gotten tired of the great Pubic Hair Debate and Do You Like Anal threads that somehow start once or twice a week.
We've already discussed that shit to death.
While some of us have evolved past the yank and wank time, the newcomers haven't.
So fill your boots and start ANOTHER masturbation survey.
The rest of us will discuss recipes and global issues and how our government is taking us all for a ride to hell while the kiddies are playing in the perv pool.
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you.
As with any club or group people belong to, there is only so much that can be discussed about certain areas involved in that particular club or group before moving onto other issues that you might share so that you can connect to others in that same group.
Just as the most of us here at Lush have gotten tired of the great Pubic Hair Debate and Do You Like Anal threads that somehow start once or twice a week.
We've already discussed that shit to death.
While some of us have evolved past the yank and wank time, the newcomers haven't.
So fill your boots and start ANOTHER masturbation survey.
The rest of us will discuss recipes and global issues and how our government is taking us all for a ride to hell while the kiddies are playing in the perv pool.

I was being sarcastic.

Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I know

I actually don't have a life, though.