Login

Who is on Facebook?

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I was laying in bed last night, wondering, god forbid this site ever completly crashed. I do have a LOT of my friends on Facebook, but not all of them... It made me think, what would we ever do if this site didn't exist anymore. What if we never herd from certain friends ever again. So I was wondering. Do you add your lush friends to your facebook friends. I am very thankful, we have a great technician who keeps this site, and very thankful for nicola for creating this site.

So Who is on facebook?

Lurker
Nope! My Lush and FB friends do not intermingle. My very close Lush friends have my email attached to this account, so we can stay in touch if something were to happen. I don't want my worlds colliding.
Lurker
My Lush life doesn't generally mix with my real life...
Lurker
Yes, I have a Facebook page...
Lurker
for me .. facebook and lush r like two different worlds.. facebook is only for my friends n family.. i do not mix the two...
Lurker
As with most people here I have a facebook. I use it only for family and friends and would never add lush friends to it. Not that my lush friends aren't good enough, but rather that I think of lush as my dirty little secret and I would like to keep it that way. When I do photo shoots with friends to post here I just tell them I like having nude pics of myself. no one from my close life knows I am on here.
Active Ink Slinger
I have a close couple of LUSH buddies on my facebook BUT mostly I have that for my Family & Friends that don't know I write NAUGHTY stories hehe
Lurker
nope.

but I do play lots on Twitter!
Lurker
I have facebook but i won't add anyone from lush. I want to keep lush and the real life seperate
Active Ink Slinger
I have a facebook. only close lush friends are on my facebook page.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Flutterby Pharie
I have Facebook, but have two seperate accounts. One for friends/family and one just for Lush.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
I did have a facebook account but I couldn't stand knowing who had pot roast for dinner, who's in aisle 4 of the supermarket or who is screaming at their kid over facebook. It drove me insane so I deleted my account. It's too intrusive at times also.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
Quote by jerseylynn
I did have a facebook account but I couldn't stand knowing who had pot roast for dinner, who's in aisle 4 of the supermarket or who is screaming at their kid over facebook. It drove me insane so I deleted my account. It's too intrusive at times also.

Nice to know I am not the only one that feels this way. I deleted my Facebook account about a year ago and feel the better for it. If I want to contact people I can and I don't need to hear about their latest find of belly button fluff.

But if you like it, live it and enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sigh

Nice to know I am not the only one that feels this way. I deleted my Facebook account about a year ago and feel the better for it. If I want to contact people I can and I don't need to hear about their latest find of belly button fluff.

But if you like it, live it and enjoy.

Me too, I agree, i deleted mine so long ago i cant remember, i couldnt be arsed with every one arguing with each other.
Lurker
I have a facebook and have a few Lush friends on there. It's not a problem for me at all to mix the two.
Advanced Wordsmith
I have a facebook but I like that I can be more REAL here and not be judged given the nature of what business I am in.
my2cents
Active Ink Slinger
I agree with most here...lush and facebook are kept separate...for many reasons. any of my close lush friends have my email and I theirs. Problem solved
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
i have facebook but its separate from here...i only have one friend on here on facebook
Lurker
they banned our ID... dont know how long the ban will last..
I have a facebook account, that I rarely check, my facebook life seems to continue without my active participation. I have a few friends on Facebook that know of my Lush Life, but they have their own demons to conquer. I do not deny my Lush identity nor do I endorse it.
But inviting my "cousins" to view my "Life of Lush" and the stories I have written, would be both inappropriate and embarrassing for them.
Artistic Tart
your mom's on facebook.
Lurker
Oh god forbid, NO!

No, no, no. I don't believe in mixing online life and real life. My facebook page is restricted 100% to those I know face-to-face... in real life. And even then, I'm pretty selective about who I have on it.

I wouldn't want any fun spoilt by the wrong people talking about how they know me!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LittleBambi
Oh god forbid, NO!

No, no, no. I don't believe in mixing online life and real life. My facebook page is restricted 100% to those I know face-to-face... in real life. And even then, I'm pretty selective about who I have on it.

I wouldn't want any fun spoilt by the wrong people talking about how they know me!

Completely agree! i have facebook and its only for real life friends and family!

You put pictures of you, your friends, family, trips, etc on facebook. You dont want everyone having access to those things.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have facebook, i dont know anybody anywhere near well enough for me to add them, the only people i would add would be girls that i feel i've gotten to know well, and trust alot, and thats nobody at the minute. I dont want people that I dont know, having access to my personal life. So if anybody wants my facebook, they would have to make an effort to get to know me much better, it would probably take several months of regular interaction, for me to feel like i know and trust them enough, and even then i may feel uneasy about giving it out. I have alot of close friends in real life on facebook, and dont want to risk anybody finding out something that they dont need to know, like about lush for example.
Lurker
Quote by LadyX
your mom's on facebook.

Classic.